Ranking System Bugged?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Ranking system bugged?
Ranking system bugged?
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-23 17:55:33  
I was looking at my page and noticed the ranks seem to loop from highest to lowest or something and not in the right order. -.-
Edit: Well it was still messed up for a minute then I refreshed a 3rd time and it's working now.. Idk what was going on.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-12-23 22:16:52  
I am optimizing the way we calculate the ranks and store it. When I am done, the page will load many times faster and rank/point calculations will be more frequent.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-23 23:09:07  
Awesome, you guys really out do yourselves. This is the best FFXI site Imo on the internet. Keep up the great work. ^^;
 Remora.Wickerbasket
サーバ: Remora
By Remora.Wickerbasket 2009-01-02 11:40:51  
On a related note, my missions ranking is blank and has been forever no matter how many missions I do. My peers get these points for the missions, yet for some reason I am unable.

Any idea what's up?
 Seraph.Kep
サーバ: Seraph
user: Kepnerd1
By Seraph.Kep 2009-01-02 13:02:50  
Just a sugestion...would it be possible to incluse people with multiple characters into their rankings. For example a lot of people have multiple crafts at 100...just on different characters. This could raise their ranking...comments?
 Asura.Lordwafik
サーバ: Asura
user: Lordwafik
By Asura.Lordwafik 2009-01-11 04:28:11  
Kep said:
Just a sugestion...would it be possible to incluse people with multiple characters into their rankings. For example a lot of people have multiple crafts at 100...just on different characters. This could raise their ranking...comments?

Well it's a character ranking for individual characters, not a group rank thing. People could easily abuse group ranking by saying 1 person owns all these accounts.