users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » RNG Mirke Wardecors augments
RNG Mirke Wardecors augments
 Cerberus.Aydogan
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Aydogan
By Cerberus.Aydogan 2010-06-09 02:21:33  
I know this has been covered across various scattered forum posts, but I just finished ACP and am wondering what the best TP augments for RNG would be, considering I have Kirin's Osode to weapon skill in. Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks.
 Ramuh.Ilvex
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Ilvex
By Ramuh.Ilvex 2010-06-09 02:25:28  
well the sTP option may work if it brings you down a hit on TP phase. If not then racc or ratt and snapshot works, Personally not having an osode to ws in I have ratt/racc+10 and fulltime it atm (until w/e i get osode, then I'd switch to racc+10/Snapshot(or the sTP))

2 Gil
 Unicorn.Grimjow
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Grimjow
By Unicorn.Grimjow 2010-06-09 02:29:17  
Personally I picked

R. Acc +10 and R. Atk +10

Although I hear R. Acc is easy to find in RNG Gear. However being an Acc *** and not enjoying missing Sidewinders I'll take my +10 R.Acc :)

The other popular choices are

+10 R. Atk And Store Tp/ S. Blow +4 or Snapshot +5 %

It all depends on what other gear you have to complement this Body.

But honestly you should be safe with +10 R. Atk and Snapshot +5%

hope this helps
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-06-09 02:30:33  
Most rangers I know of got ranged attack +10 and Snapshot.

Edit: I personally got r.acc and r.att. This is because I don't generally use ranger on things such as merit parties, dynamis, einherjar (unless we're fighting Odin), or other places where I really just don't have many aim issues. I generally use rng on things like sky gods, and for them I like all the accuracy I can get.

It depends, imo, on what/how/where you play the job. If it was my only job, and if I played it everywhere, I would likely have gotten the snapshot instead of the accuracy. But for only playing it when I need to, since I see it as great fun but a total waste of gil in arrows, I catered the mirke to the limited things I use ranger for.
 Bahamut.Michaelk
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Michaelk
By Bahamut.Michaelk 2010-06-09 02:59:25  
I personally picked Ranged Attack+10 and Snapshot+5, if you got a acc problem, you can pick the Ranged Acc. over attack.
 Carbuncle.Caitlin
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: goose11
By Carbuncle.Caitlin 2010-06-09 03:46:57  
Click me.
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-09 04:22:11  
It's much more difficult to hit a ranged attack cap than it is compared to melee weapons and r.acc is not only boosted in traits alone but perhaps the cheapest and most plentiful supply in gear available to RNG. For strictly TPing, 10ratk 5 snapshot is the way to go. If you also play corsair and want a universal shooting piece and barrage friendly body piece you could do 10 ratk/acc, but since you seem to be a career RNG I would go for the former. Especially since Osode works best (although still wonderful for TPing) for WS modding and that huge STR boost, and AF body and Kyodogi for high/low evasion mobs on barrage use.
 Bismarck.Aryden
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-06-09 16:32:21  
10 Ratt, 5 SS.