users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Feruenke-VNM
Feruenke-VNM
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-06-16 11:08:37  
So im on the last stage of magian scythe, Ultimatum, and need 6x Feurenke kills. If anyone on gilga is heading to farm any purple abyssite, if you could please invite me to pt just for the kill I would appreciate it.
Also if anyone has an actual VNM ls I would be really interested in that too, please gimme a /tell or pm me on here, my jobs etc are all on here. TY!
By Yuffy 2010-06-16 11:17:04  
If it comes down to it, you can solo it on DRK, its very safe.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-06-16 11:29:19  
yeah but it takes like 90 mins of Bio II. 1 rdm or sch or blm or w/e would make it alot faster, if anyone is interested in the drop or upgrading abyssite and would like to duo with me.
 Bahamut.Satanas
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Satanas 2010-06-16 15:23:57  
How can it be solo'd? I am also coming up on the big frog and kraken one i have to kill 6x, but I've had no experience with either of them and not sure what set-ups and strategies it takes to kill them :(
 Valefor.Ivaan
サーバ: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2010-06-16 15:27:09  
i would like to know how this guy can be soloed, doesnt he run at enhanced speed ?
By Yuffy 2010-06-16 15:46:41  
Both are soloable by DRK, you just have to lock them at specific places so they take huge turn to get to you. As for the enhanced speed when you are pulling them to said places, Powder Boots will solve this.

Now about what are these specific places, i would think they are public by now, either on BG or on Wiki, they arent hard to find at least for anyone who has put a foot in the areas where the NMs pop.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-06-16 16:17:08  
http://kanican.livejournal.com/45706.html
this is how you solo them. has other vnm on his blog too, i used it for yacumama 6 kills, watched sch kill them for me basically lol. managed to get 1 kill today of feurenke so far. doesnt take too long. With jsut poison II and bio II it takes about 40 minutes
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-06-17 01:14:40  
Well any DRK looking to solo it be prepared for a v long fight. Feurenke No 2 today I popped and solo to 50%, took about 50mins of Bio II. Poison resisted everytime on this one. Rdm came to help from 50% but it had raged, nukes doing 30dmg, so had to bio it right down, nearly a 2hour fight >< Still only 4 to go now. If any bored mages reading want to help please gimme a /tell :P

Edit: Turns out pup are really good for this too!I hold hate on drk and pup nukes deactivate repeat. took about 20 mins to take down