日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » RNG ear question
RNG ear question
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-06-20 22:53:48  
Right now on rng, i full time Bushinomimi/Fenrir(or ladybug for the day). Now my question is, is Wilhelms/altdorfs better then mine? or is something else better then all of them?
 Carbuncle.Axle
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-06-20 22:59:55  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=9098

no one responded to this forum post.
I clicked the download and he had some solid data in there, showing better equip for /war, /nin, and /sam.

Highly recommend checking it out.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-06-20 23:04:19  
I actually looked at that. It didnt really make much sense to me. From what i can tell, wilhelms/altdorf is the best? and also, its missing bushi(unless it means triumph x2)
 Carbuncle.Axle
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-06-20 23:06:47  
Ya, triumph x2 is the same. Wilhelm/alt will be even with triumph x2 /war. Otherwise wil/alt beat them out with the other subs.

A thing to note, is that those numbers were based on lolbri merit birds. And only during sidewinder.

I'm sure triumphx2 will beat out wil/alt on end game mobs though, when your str isn't maxed out like on birds.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-06-20 23:09:29  
But wilhelms and alt are cheaper so lets just call that one the best and move on >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-20 23:13:52  
There is no way truimph would even come close to that set if your fstr is capped on ws.

Anyways assuming uncapped fstr triumphs win slightly on dmg. On sidewinder they have .87 more to base dmg and 1 more ratt on Slug shot only 1 more ratt. However the set has 5-9 more racc...

That being said droprate on that set is super horribad
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-06-20 23:31:44  
i actually already got the set for cor. But then i got the macc/mab+5, so they have been in storage forever
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-06-20 23:47:22  
Oh and one last question, Do ranged attacks give monsters more TP then normal attacks?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-21 00:10:09  
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Oh and one last question, Do ranged attacks give monsters more TP then normal attacks?
In a round about way yes. Mobs get whatever you would be getting for base tp before store tp +3 more. Then subtle blow is factored in if you have it. It probably the main reason jobs like mnk and ninja have subtle blow as +3 onto 15 tp isn't as bad as +3 on 5 lol
 Cerberus.Nexxus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Orions
By Cerberus.Nexxus 2010-06-21 09:00:18  
Difference dmg isnt to big between thoses set where side/slug-winder accuracy is very noticeable on will/alt.
 Valefor.Argettio
サーバ: Valefor
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-06-21 09:18:50  
The spread sheet looks good, but you can not say that those conclusions always stand true.

* Fighting something with higher defence and vit (i.e. fSTR and cratio uncapped) will favour STR and R.ATT gear.
* Figthing something like G.Colibri especially with all those buffs (i.e. capped cratio and probably capped fSTR) will favour WS mods.

And when you are assessing the best item you have to look at the set as a whole as you need to know if that 8 AGI allow a more aggressive swap else where, thus making a stronger build over all?
 Bismarck.Aryden
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-06-21 12:38:19  
I have played with VZX's spreadsheet for a while, in pretty much most situations, it showed that i lost dmg on both sidewinder and slugshot swapping from 2x triumphs to alt/wilh.