日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » WHM Auto-Regen II at 76
WHM Auto-Regen II at 76
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Houppelande 2010-06-24 08:40:35  
Sorry if this has already been brought up - but as some of you may know WHMs get Auto-Regen II Job Trait at 76 giving us 2 ticks.

My only concern is subbing /sch for sublimation - will it not work when you get slept?

Any thoughts?
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-24 08:41:47  
Valefor.Houppelande said:
Sorry if this has already been brought up - but as some of you may know WHMs get Auto-Regn II Job Trait at 76 giving us 2 ticks.

My only concern is subbing /sch for sublimation - will it not work when you get slept? If this is the case then I'm very disappointed.

Any thoughts?
I think it's looked at as you take the damage, then recover the damage, instead of stoneskin where it is absorbed. So it should still work, but I can't say for sure.
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2010-06-24 08:43:57  
Asura.Dameshi said:
I think it's looked at as you take the damage, then recover the damage, instead of stoneskin where it is absorbed. So it should still work.

Thank you
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-24 08:54:17  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Well that's cool.

As far as subbing sch. I'll give you an example: If you have regen on AND poison (spell/pots), are you asleep or woken up?

Hint: You're awake.
Yes, even if you have T1 poison, and T456723596 regen, you'll still be woken up if you're slept. It counts the poison and the regen separately, so the poison procs, wakes you up, and then the regen heals back that damage (and more depending on regen) in the same tic.

At least, I'm pretty sure that's how it works <_<
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-06-24 09:05:17  
Regen itself wont wake you up but the sublimation tick will unless u have stoneskin up, in which case u just drop it and wake up
 Fenrir.Necrids
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Necrids
By Fenrir.Necrids 2010-06-24 09:29:48  
easy way to test if it will wake u is to put up sublimation and then regen urself and try to rest without stoneskin up. if u stay down it means sublimation wont wake u up thru the regen.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-06-24 09:33:31  
that doesn't work necrids, i`ve tested it as 75whm/sch with regen 3, unless you have stoneskin up sublimation will still wake you.

Its the same as if u used a poison pot on yourself then regen to counter its effect, sleep will land, but will wear off instantly, unless you have stoneskin
 Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Opehlia
By Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia 2010-06-30 01:42:20  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Well that's cool.

As far as subbing sch. I'll give you an example: If you have regen on AND poison (spell/pots), are you asleep or woken up?

Hint: You're awake.

^this
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-30 01:48:33  
Technically poison and regen are applied at different times. Same with refresh and things like rune weapons. It's just to fast to see

I beleive - comes first or at least does with the rune weapons.