ACP Body Vs Rapp

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » ACP body vs Rapp
ACP body vs Rapp
By Mirvana 2010-06-27 10:09:32  
Now that we have our own dual-wield, any thoughts on if ACP body with Acc+10 DW+3% augments might beat out Rapp. Harness?
I know we're not exactly lax in the Acc department, but i have to think the added +12.5 (counting the DEX+5) would beat 1% attack speed and small hit to TP/hit from -3% delay.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-27 10:27:25  
Rapp wins in high-haste, acc-capped. Otherwise ACP.
 Leviathan.Aneu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-27 10:36:28  
This topic is the subject of like.... 10,000 existing threads lol. Since you're posting this in DNC forum, Athame isn't easily accessible to most, and Joytoy is... ACP probably going to be better most of the time... I'd think? (Not a DNC, just bored and randomly clicking stuff)

Edit: Yeah, I meant on IT before I get flamed. Just follow what Raen said.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shanyn
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eleri
By Cerberus.Shanyn 2010-06-27 22:34:08  
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Since you're posting this in DNC forum, Athame isn't easily accessible to most

I'm curious what you mean by this. DNC is the most well-equipped to solo an entire OA2-3 Parazonium path. No special drops required, just a lot of time.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Willoflame
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Willoflame 2010-06-27 23:18:29  
Well, you should use Raparee in level sync situations of course! (<75) Also if you are subbing nin or anything with spell timers for that matter, you should macro in your raparee for those. The DW + Acc+10 augments are beastly, not to mention, the mirke looks a lot cooler than that purple harness. Use mirke when building TP. Happy dancing!
 Phoenix.Huwhuddep
サーバ: Phoenix
user: huw
By Phoenix.Huwhuddep 2010-06-27 23:33:51  
I usually use Rapp + Sushi, but then again I've been too lazy to finish acp.
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2010-07-20 10:07:55  
Jse harness is better in high haste situations. You pack portable haste via haste samba which means you're going to have enough haste to beat acp body nearly all the time. That's my opinion at least.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-20 10:57:46  
Use Rapp in any situation where you cap hitrate with it.
 Asura.Flufferkins
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Flufferkins 2010-07-20 14:11:50  
Dancers will rarely cap accuracy on anything worth a damn. Wile in theory the Rap harness should pull ahead in capped acc situations, it's so minuscule that you'll be in it that keeping your rap harness on you is just -1 invintory. If you're using a joyeuse this is especially true. You waste a lot of your ACC overcoming that sword skill.

The ACP body is simply more utilitarian, Honestly since dancer naturally gets a higher DW trait now It's even more in our favor. DW is calculated before haste so the math blurs a bit more depending on your haste/support/food.

With rap harness you're getting 1% haste at the *** end of the calculation at the cost of 10 Accuracy, 5 DEX, 5 STR. People need to stop looking at slot against slot and go for the full picture. Do you want that extra 1% haste that badly? Drop your W turban and get an Acubens helm. The 10 Acc off the ACP body makes up for the -Acc on the head.

I'm not saying Rap harness doesn't have it's place. Only looking objectively at each of their situational uses. 90% of dancers will see better gains overall using the ACP body with 10acc and 3% DW.

Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-20 14:28:34  
Really dnc shouldn't be using joytoy anymore. And acc shouldn't be as bad.

Also simply stating rapp is 1% more haste is a gross exageration.

For example let's say you have 20% gear haste outside of body, suppa, DW4, haste samba and just haste spell (hardly high haste situation), putting on rapparee will have you attacking 2.8% faster than acp body. While switching acubens for walmart is only a 1.8% increase in attack speed. It becomes more pronounce when you do something like throw marches in there

Not to mention more tp per hit.

Theoretically though dnc could cap gear haste without body which would be fun. Well assuming we find the new gear
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-20 14:34:05  
Asura.Flufferkins said:
Dancers will rarely cap accuracy on anything worth a damn. Wile in theory the Rap harness should pull ahead in capped acc situations, it's so minuscule that you'll be in it that keeping your rap harness on you is just -1 invintory. If you're using a joyeuse this is especially true. You waste a lot of your ACC overcoming that sword skill.

The ACP body is simply more utilitarian, Honestly since dancer naturally gets a higher DW trait now It's even more in our favor. DW is calculated before haste so the math blurs a bit more depending on your haste/support/food.

With rap harness you're getting 1% haste at the *** end of the calculation at the cost of 10 Accuracy, 5 DEX, 5 STR. People need to stop looking at slot against slot and go for the full picture. Do you want that extra 1% haste that badly? Drop your W turban and get an Acubens helm. The 10 Acc off the ACP body makes up for the -Acc on the head.

I'm not saying Rap harness doesn't have it's place. Only looking objectively at each of their situational uses. 90% of dancers will see better gains overall using the ACP body with 10acc and 3% DW.

What exactly are you fighting that DNC won't cap accuracy on with sushi and full haste gear, yet also doesn't constitute a TP feed issue? What weapons are you using?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-20 14:36:20  
Need acc? Make kila

Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-20 14:36:33  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Need acc? Make kila

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Dazzzz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Dazz
By Cerberus.Dazzzz 2010-08-27 07:49:48  
Need tp? Make Fusetto (trial 1137)

/sam ftw

+

Might be long to grab but can be done solo.