users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Campaign » Campaign battle - Swords
Campaign battle - Swords
 Titan.Cripnicc
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-06-30 16:41:53  
Is it worth it to spend my allied notes on "Uriel Blade" or should i get 2 things like bull necklace and some thing else worth 50k allied notes. I'm just not sure how affective "Uriel Blade" is
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-06-30 16:51:51  
Uriel Blade is great if you like soloing more than one mob at once. On RDM, it does higher damage than Death Blossom, and the flash can be great, too.
Other than that, you'd be better off saving for Allied Ring...
 Titan.Cripnicc
サーバ: Titan
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-06-30 16:57:40  
To bad titan would never have control of the throne room we never can even hold Beaucedine s] ;;
 Sylph.Spiriel
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spiriel
By Sylph.Spiriel 2010-06-30 17:04:10  
Titan.Cripnicc said:
To bad titan would never have control of the throne room we never can even hold Beaucedine s] ;;
I'm told that the secret to taking those zones is to gather say... an alliance of players, and have them kill tagged NPCs between campaign battles. I.E., sit in Xarc and when the mobs come out to defend the tower, start pulling and killing them, dynamis-style.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-06-30 17:14:30  
I (almost) never use a sword, so I couldn't say really. But I do have to tell you that I love it when people around me use it, just because I get to see them with wings. :D
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2010-06-30 17:19:01  
Sylph.Spiriel said:
Titan.Cripnicc said:
I'm told that the secret to taking those zones is to gather say... an alliance of players, and have them kill tagged NPCs between campaign battles. I.E., sit in Xarc and when the mobs come out to defend the tower, start pulling and killing them, dynamis-style.
Heh, stick to round brackets next time