Looking For A Social Linkshell To Join.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Looking for a Social Linkshell to join.
Looking for a Social Linkshell to join.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-01-09 12:04:26  
I have been playing FFXI for 6 months or so now and still haven't joined a LS. I would really like to do so as the whole social aspect of the game has passed me by so far.
I have 15 jobs unlocked and the levels they are at can be viewed by looking at my profile. I love helping people out and can be found in-game most days during UK day times.Please send me a /tell if your LS is interested :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [53 days between previous and next post]
 Gilgamesh.Reptilianbard
By Gilgamesh.Reptilianbard 2009-03-03 13:44:46  
Heya Shayala,

I have a linkshell atm, run by myself and my partner called Illuminated. It is mostly a social shell where people can come in, have a laugh, have fun and a general mess about. The majority of people on the shell are GMT but we have a few who are from the states or are GMT+1.

Has about 60 active members at the moment, but at last count 90+ pearls have been given out.

If you would like to join, send either myself or Carmentisis a /tell in game and we will sort you out! :)
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-03 13:46:43  
Why can't my thread be like this? lol gl in finding a shell that suits you!
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-03 13:48:05  
lol /comfort Celene ^^
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-03-06 09:32:04  
I'll keep my eye open for you next time i'm on Reptilianbard. I am taking a break now after 6 hours today running round Ordelle's caves for the Hume female RSE...at least i'm done with it now though!
 Gilgamesh.Reptilianbard
By Gilgamesh.Reptilianbard 2009-03-07 13:13:13  
Wow....I never wanted the RSE for my lil Galka...never seemed to match the gear i was getting for the job, jut grats on getting it :) I went round with a friend of mine camping chests for it once....just as about 30 other people were doing it also (was mithra RSE)

I'm on tonight, althought might have Nyzul so don't be offended if I dont get back to you right away lol

:)
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-03-24 03:30:22  
I've been trying to catch you online for weeks and haven't seen you.....last night though while playing on my alt I saw you in Valkurm being attacked by a Damselfly.lol Your friend Robbie was lying dead at your feet :(
My duoing partner (Hughjorgan) and I killed the Damselfly that was attacking you.......I assume you were AFK???
 Gilgamesh.Reptilianbard
By Gilgamesh.Reptilianbard 2009-03-27 21:55:25  
Probably.... >.< lol I've just had the LONGEST subligar run ever.... Phomenia aqueducts for the last 5 hours lol...

I'll be online most of Saturday, send me a tell if you get online ^^
 Gilgamesh.Robbie
user: Robbie
By Gilgamesh.Robbie 2009-03-29 18:33:01  
uh oh caught in the dunes >.>;