crazy damage macro help

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2010-07-11 18:39:07  
Well um... Trick Attack does nothing as /THF (except displace hate from the attack), Sneak Attack only makes the first hit of WS crit as /THF, and Climatic Flourish only makes the first hit of WS crit (and I'm not sure it even works on DE--info on wiki would suggest it doesn't).

I wonder why it seems like DNCs, more than any other job, focus so much on this "crazy damage SC" stuff, even if it is just for fun. I've always been more of a dps person, so I guess I'm just missing the appeal.
 Asura.Tristean
サーバ: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-07-12 00:16:02  
Honestly. I would rather just evisceration > pyrrhic kleos skillchains because the only macro you need is reverse flourish.

Climactic flourish is pretty useless, imho. Building flourish is only great if you merited it(lol). Wild Flourish cool but I would still rather reverse flourish skillchain.

I actually used to have a building flourish/wild flourish macro when I first got wild flourish but... I ended up never using it because it took so long to set up.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-07-12 06:28:45  
Quote:
i think its because if we can, maybe we get more more respect. because isnt that why people love sam so much?

totally diff, (good)DDs can consistently put out good numbers. Max dmg means ***if it's not frequent and consistent.

Keep my haste samba up and make sure I don't die when you just dropped tp in a ws and you have my respect
[+]
 Asura.Tristean
サーバ: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-07-12 08:03:07  
I agree with tigerwoods. Even when I think about doing damage with a WS I always know that I prefer healing everyone over DDing. The guilty pleasure is when I can kill a campaign mob solo like a regular exp mob in cape terrigan now lol.
 Bismarck.Xeres
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Xeres
By Bismarck.Xeres 2010-07-15 09:44:53  
While I agree with woods, keeping people alive is good and all, I can't help but want to Weaponskill and deal more DPS on my dancer also. I mean if we can have DNC beating on the mob to get TP to cure people without "OMG your feeding it tp!!" why can't other jobs melee also?
 Alexander.Temaruma
サーバ: Alexander
user: Temarumaz
By Alexander.Temaruma 2010-07-15 10:01:07  
Bismarck.Xeres said:
While I agree with woods, keeping people alive is good and all, I can't help but want to Weaponskill and deal more DPS on my dancer also. I mean if we can have DNC beating on the mob to get TP to cure people without "OMG your feeding it tp!!" why can't other jobs melee also?

If your fighting a mob with a dancer in the party, chances are TP feeding is not an issue.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-08-12 09:37:16  
Alexander.Temaruma said:
Bismarck.Xeres said:

If your fighting a mob with a dancer in the party, chances are TP feeding is not an issue.
Bismarck.Xeres said:

1.) In abyssea, 15 people are whacking the mob anyway, so after a single attack round for everyone, the mob is gonna have 100TP.

2.) In a regular XP party 4-5 people are whacking the mob but if you're worried about the TP moves your XP mobs are using, you need to stop XPing on HNMS.

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-12 09:41:54  
this is why SAM is lol'ed at on a regular basis... Like its been said before, spike damage dont mean ***if you can't kill the mob fast or keep it consistent.

DNC are known for dps damage, not spike damage, like that ***to the heavier DD jobs.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-08-12 13:20:39  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
this is why SAM is lol'ed at on a regular basis... Like its been said before, spike damage dont mean ***if you can't kill the mob fast or keep it consistent.

DNC are known for dps damage, not spike damage, like that ***to the heavier DD jobs.

Especially now that we have DWIV.
Thank you SE for letting your job adjustment people smoke crack before they got to DNC this update!
 Cerberus.Dazzzz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Dazz
By Cerberus.Dazzzz 2010-08-27 08:03:39  
Don't try to make crazy just do often :p