Campaign Sham?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Campaign » Campaign Sham?
Campaign Sham?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Carbuncle.Alnitak
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Alnitak 2010-07-13 13:22:58  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Has anyone that complained about campaign even bother to read how the exp/notes are rewarded? Even if you implement such an idea people will still pull and hide them.

Also got to remember it's different across all servers.

this. for gods sake, the people pulling mobs away are HELPING you, not vice versa. don't thank them by hunting down their mobs

incidentally, if they keep the mobs the same, a stopgap solution is to not try to kill your mob. just tping on it and healing yourself with no wses is plenty to cap xp/min, and the mobs don't die immediately that way

of course, there's no way to get the mindless mob that runs from enemy to enemy and shuts down campaign in 30 seconds to realize this
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-13 13:32:08  
Carbuncle.Alnitak said:
there's no way to get the mindless mob that runs from enemy to enemy and shuts down campaign in 30 seconds to realize this
Of course not. Humanity is stupid, so anything those of us say that know what we are talking about is voided. This is what happens when you combine people who do meripos all the freaking time with an event that is the complete opposite.

While the goal of campaign is to kill the mobs, do it SLOWLY. The longer it takes, the more exp/notes and also higher chance another division will advance which will give even more exp/notes and also help with the "There aren't enough mobs" thing. People fail to realize that campaign is not a normal event in any way shape or form

Good idea though, I'll try that next time I jump in.

Another thing you soloers can do is after a set amount of time /tell someone in the zone that you are familer with that appears to be campaigning, and ask them if the mobs at the fort are dead. If they are yank it back to the fort or finish it off if it's got like 1% left.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-13 13:39:27  
Helix said:
Sweet! Thanks for the link dude! This has totally changed my point of view. Everyone who campaigns needs to get this or gtfo.

Thanks again!

welcome, hope more people figure it out.

btw, accidentally posted while my brother was logged in above, my bad

its a shame, if everyone in campaign knew exactly what was and what wasn't getting them xp, campaign would look a whole lot different
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-13 13:48:13  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Thats another issue to address. Stop skipping from battle to battle, christ thats the stupidist thing ever.

i think it works pretty well. sure, you might get screwed on your first couple of battles, but if you check the map between every battle, you know which ones have just come up, and are able to head to the ones that still have a long time left.

skipping blindly from battle to battle is a different story altogther
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-13 13:49:08  
There is a guide that hasn't been updated in awhile it seems on the wiki that should give people a pretty good idea on how exp/notes is given. I agree that people need to learn how it works or get out. Information is there, people are just lazy and I'd say stupid for not looking at it.

Campaign EXP Guide

There you go folks. Read that. Learn it. Do it. Maybe now campaign won't go to f'in hell... (I doubt it...)

Eh, you can do it that way I suppose, but I'm usually busy soloing and trying to hoard my exp to mess with looking at the map. I will say though, if you could chain battles one after another and solo mobs for 4k+ a battle you're going to get some nice exp.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-13 14:02:12  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
There is a guide that hasn't been updated in awhile it seems on the wiki that should give people a pretty good idea on how exp/notes is given. I agree that people need to learn how it works or get out. Information is there, people are just lazy and I'd say stupid for not looking at it.

Campaign EXP Guide

There you go folks. Read that. Learn it. Do it. Maybe now campaign won't go to f'in hell... (I doubt it...)

Eh, you can do it that way I suppose, but I'm usually busy soloing and trying to hoard my exp to mess with looking at the map. I will say though, if you could chain battles one after another and solo mobs for 4k a battle you're going to get some nice exp.

or just download and use this Campaign XP Tracker

IF YOU DOWNLOAD AND USE THIS, IT WILL TAKE YOU ABOUT 30 SECONDS TO SEE WHY THAT GUY WHO DRAGS HIS MOB INTO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IS HELPING YOU A LOT
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-13 14:07:39  
Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
I always used to moan at people hiding the mobs but have found recently that it is the only way to get half decent exp. I don't go a really long way from the fort unless I see everyone else doing that though.

I use my Empress ring alot more in campaign, if I know I'm not going to get a party just b.c I know if I can get at least 1. something K exps, and I do a good time in Campaign, at least 2.7 to 3.2 on 77Blu/38Dnc with Medal of Altanna on, I certianly get good exp. Having Plenilune Embrace sure does help, but does generate alot of hate. <--- I suggest using this , when your taking a break from engaging a mob, I did this on 2 occasions on @ leader NM mobs, I got wiped 2, I laughed when I died.

But above post.. I agree.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-13 14:11:30  
Not everyone does windower / whatever, and I'm actually one of those against it, that aside and not to derail this...

I've already explained why it helps, and you have given that plugin. All thats left is for people to learn and maybe, just freaking maybe campaign will get better if word can get spread around. Seriously people, if you WANT something to happen YOU have to make it happen. SE's chance of solving this is pretty much 0.01% No more whining or crying, get your rear in gear and lets start working on solving this issue ourselves.

Starting idea's off the holding WSs and doing what you can to keep the mob alive, heavy DDs need to tone down and start gimping their gear, more so those that can't, or won't solo a mob you need to aim for single or low double digits at best. Tanks should as well so healers can spam on them and get exp from that, I can usually give a WHM healing me 1-2k exp from keeping me alive when I gimp myself and let myself get beat around a bit, thats pretty hot for just healing.

Actually, should we start a seperate thread for this or keep rolling in this one?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-13 14:13:22  
well i gotta go to work ><

maybe when i get back lol
[+]
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-07-13 14:14:17  
I really don't understand why everyone thinks the solution is to keep people from bringing the mobs out of a certain range? If other people are doing it, do it right back. If everyone can solo so well since we now have level 80, stop being lazy.

My god I hate seeing a pack of people running around destroying mobs. I take every chance I can get to go out as SAM/DNC or PLD/DNC and solo multiple mobs. It's the only way I can get any decent xp in campaign.

The only ideas I liked so far were to make the mobs slightly harder and to have multiple instances of campaign in the same zone (at the same time). I don't particularly agree with the higher frequency however. They already occur fairly often. I feel if they spouted out like a machine gun, we'd never be able to take over any zone. Although I know it would help xp, but that would work I suppose if they go with your idea of forcing everyone fight near the fort. Because then each wave will last maybe 5 minutes at most. Sounds like a blast.
 Phoenix.Jile
サーバ: Phoenix
user: JileFFXI
By Phoenix.Jile 2010-07-13 16:45:13  
Another idea that's very needed in campaign... when a battle ends, either npc's to raise should spawn or an auto-raise should occur as part of the tag-loss process.

>.> If SE were in an updating mood, I'd also suggest that signing out should clear your hate so you don't get murdered if you sign out to head back to town lol.
[+]
By Raldo 2010-07-13 16:57:06  
Quote:
I use my Empress ring alot more in campaign
Whoa whoa, exp rings work in campaign?
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-07-13 17:04:54  
Phoenix.Jile said:
Another idea that's very needed in campaign... when a battle ends, either npc's to raise should spawn or an auto-raise should occur as part of the tag-loss process. >.> If SE were in an updating mood, I'd also suggest that signing out should clear your hate so you don't get murdered if you sign out to head back to town lol.

I would like to see some sort of auto raise. I have had to hope that a passing Sprite would raise me after a battle on more than one occasion. I have died right in front of the NPC that gives tags before and watched several mage class players just warp out leaving me there dead.

Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-13 19:03:31  
Raldo said:
Quote:
Far as I was aware, they didn't. You don't actually earn any exp from the mob per say, it's based off your preformace, just like besieged, which would nulify dedication.

I could be wrong on this account but that is my take. I'm closing soon but if someone wants to poke the wiki that may hold an answer.
Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Phoenix.Jile said:
Another idea that's very needed in campaign... when a battle ends, either npc's to raise should spawn or an auto-raise should occur as part of the tag-loss process. >.> If SE were in an updating mood, I'd also suggest that signing out should clear your hate so you don't get murdered if you sign out to head back to town lol.
I would like to see some sort of auto raise. I have had to hope that a passing Sprite would raise me after a battle on more than one occasion. I have died right in front of the NPC that gives tags before and watched several mage class players just warp out leaving me there dead.
I once died from a massive screw up on my part in Grauberg out where the mushrooms are, had to wait 30 minutes before a Sprite came close and raised me... Though as much as I like this idea I can see the anti-soloer's rallying against it just cause of that.
[+]
 Shiva.Superdan
サーバ: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-07-13 20:48:33  
Sylph.Kyogi said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Camp needs fortification (exp)back. everything else won't fix it
This ^ Its another damn reason CB has gone downhill.

I remember going to a beast controlled battle not long after the fort exp was gimped

I was there 25+ mins.. not afk at all, ws & spell spamming the entire time.. I got less than 100xp.

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't even attempted since. What the hell is the point in fort battles nowadays? Due to the chance of a wave maybe turning up after half hour? :/ SE should fix this.. lol

By Elwynbelwyn 2010-07-13 22:25:51  
Sylph.Rawkhawk said:
Someone once posted (possibly on this forum) that a good solution would be, you lose your Allied Tags once you get so far from the fort. I thought that was perfect really, would mean you couldn't drag them all over the place, would give non-widescan jobs a small area to search.
Except for one thing. BST. I've been playing BST in campaign the past few weeks, and making an effort to avoid jugs. Most campaign zones don't have many useful charmables, and you have to walk quite a ways to get them. And Northlands zones have nothing charmable at all.

Oh, sure BST can use jugs. Jugs which suck before 76, and are consumables. How would the SAMs like it if your only awesome swords, you had to buy stacks of them, and they break when you zone out? And it's been fun just trying to find stuff I can charm.

The number one thing they need to do is scale back the NPCs based on how many people show up, because the NPCs eat up all the XP, and that's the real reason everybody runs out to the mobs now. I also like the "everybody gets wide scan on campaign mobs only" idea. Or maybe they could just scale back the exp multiplier to x4 at 76+ instead of x6 on all zones except northlands and strongholds.

But everyone knows what SE is going to do, and it starts with "jack". Oh, but let there even seem to be an exploit and it gets ninja patched with extreme prejudice.

Oh yeah, and HEY SE! FORT BATTLES ALWAYS SUCKED AND STILL DO BUT AT LEAST WE USED TO GET EXP. The real problem was that the dungeon zones were laid out so badly that you could bash on a fort and the mobs would never see you, at least not unless someone MPK dragged them to the fort. Especially in Eldieme, with the CA right there. Nobody ever went AFK on the other forts because they'd get ganked real quick. Now you can't even get the minimum 300xp to lot loot if you missed the mobs that left half an hour ago, unless you can slash your wrists enough times on a local mob for the healing xp.

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
LOLWUT. You know that does nothing for campaign exp, right?
 Lakshmi.Khyal
user: kelman66
By Lakshmi.Khyal 2010-07-13 22:40:15  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Lakshmi.Khyal said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:
Is there really a problem? The ones getting little to no exp are the ones who just want to be in that huge group that moves from mob to mob. I used to hate people dragging mobs off but i'll do that now, I guess not drag them halfway across the map but I always try to make sure i'm soloing a mob. If DDs start showing up on my mob and grab hate, I will disengage and look for a new mob, you got hate so don't whinge about me leaving the mob when i'm entitled to do so, if you die and it comes after me I don't care either.
Level 60 players CANT solo mobs in campaign. They HAVE to move in that huge group. I've had jerkoffs like you do this and it really pisses me off.
Can solo imps 55-65 depending on job. Seriously, Campaign was made, to my understanding, for those jobs that couldn't get exp/meripo to actually be able to get exp and level/merit. If you're one of those jobs that can flag up and get a meripo in under a minute, get the frak out and shut up. If you have to group up on a mob to get your exp... you are seriously, seriouly doing it wrong. Probably could get more exp curing an NPC then what you'd get wacking something and screwing everyone else over.

Another thing, buy RR items and solo anyway. You'll get more EXP holding out and dying than you would grouping up. Proof? I went from 55-80 just from campaign battle, pretty much soloed my own mobs too.

Yes there are now issues due to the level cap. Will it be fixed? Please it's SE, I doubt they will care unless they get spammed with emails.

Cant solo imps if there are no zones to fight them. Trust me i love imps and solo those as soon as I can. The reality is that you have to go to a zone and fight the mobs that other people are fighting a lot of the time. I am an expert at campaign btw so dont give me lessons. You're prolly one of those *** that demands cures.

oh btw a campaign trick on forts: sub dnc and make a macro to equip/unequip hitpoints (eg serket ring) and spam waltzes.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-14 00:02:55  
Raldo said:
Quote:

Why wouldn't they? Please give me one good reason why they wouldn't, and I'll tell you why they should work, if they work in a party, they will work here too!
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-14 00:03:31  
Elwynbelwyn said:
Sylph.Rawkhawk said:
Someone once posted (possibly on this forum) that a good solution would be, you lose your Allied Tags once you get so far from the fort. I thought that was perfect really, would mean you couldn't drag them all over the place, would give non-widescan jobs a small area to search.
Except for one thing. BST. I've been playing BST in campaign the past few weeks, and making an effort to avoid jugs. Most campaign zones don't have many useful charmables, and you have to walk quite a ways to get them. And Northlands zones have nothing charmable at all.

Oh, sure BST can use jugs. Jugs which suck before 76, and are consumables. How would the SAMs like it if your only awesome swords, you had to buy stacks of them, and they break when you zone out? And it's been fun just trying to find stuff I can charm.

The number one thing they need to do is scale back the NPCs based on how many people show up, because the NPCs eat up all the XP, and that's the real reason everybody runs out to the mobs now. I also like the "everybody gets wide scan on campaign mobs only" idea. Or maybe they could just scale back the exp multiplier to x4 at 76 instead of x6 on all zones except northlands and strongholds.

But everyone knows what SE is going to do, and it starts with "jack". Oh, but let there even seem to be an exploit and it gets ninja patched with extreme prejudice.

Oh yeah, and HEY SE! FORT BATTLES ALWAYS SUCKED AND STILL DO BUT AT LEAST WE USED TO GET EXP. The real problem was that the dungeon zones were laid out so badly that you could bash on a fort and the mobs would never see you, at least not unless someone MPK dragged them to the fort. Especially in Eldieme, with the CA right there. Nobody ever went AFK on the other forts because they'd get ganked real quick. Now you can't even get the minimum 300xp to lot loot if you missed the mobs that left half an hour ago, unless you can slash your wrists enough times on a local mob for the healing xp.

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
LOLWUT. You know that does nothing for campaign exp, right?

Pics please. and explain yourself.
By Elwynbelwyn 2010-07-14 07:58:19  
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Why wouldn't they? Please give me one good reason why they wouldn't, and I'll tell you why they should work, if they work in a party, they will work here too!
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Dedication
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
サーバ: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-07-14 08:01:24  
and for JUST in case

"Dedication is a beneficial status effect that makes you reap more from your experiences until it wears off. Affected characters receive a boost in EXP.

This bonus is only added to EXP received from defeating mobs, not from any other method of EXP acquisition (such as Campaign, Besieged, or EXP scrolls). "
[+]
 Phoenix.Elanabelle
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Elanabelle 2010-07-14 08:30:12  
Cerberus.Tidis said:

I used to hate people dragging mobs off but i'll do that now, I guess not drag them halfway across the map but I always try to make sure i'm soloing a mob.

If DDs start showing up on my mob and grab hate, I will disengage and look for a new mob, you got hate so don't whinge about me leaving the mob when i'm entitled to do so, if you die and it comes after me I don't care either.

You, sir, are a mega-douchebag. Campaign isn't for "solo'ing a mob". If it was designed for that, then S-E wouldn't have allowed others to engage an already claimed mob.
I understand the mechanics of Campaign XP, and I get that you'll get more XP per battle if you're off in left field solo'ing. But, like most things in FFXI, if you're greedy, people are going to call you out for it, period.
If you want to solo, go play a regular RPG, not a MMORPG.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kyne
user: Kyne
By Lakshmi.Kyne 2010-07-14 08:45:19  
WHAT IF......

They added certain elements of Beseiged to Campaign. For example, when a battle starts, everyone who has signed up to fight will be placed at different locations all around the zone. Enemies will attack ALL defensive positions (which will mean more mobs, less people).
 Lakshmi.Wardens
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-07-14 10:43:31  
Phoenix.Jile said:
Another idea that's very needed in campaign... when a battle ends, either npc's to raise should spawn or an auto-raise should occur as part of the tag-loss process.

>.> If SE were in an updating mood, I'd also suggest that signing out should clear your hate so you don't get murdered if you sign out to head back to town lol.
I really agree that there should be some sort of NPC spawn that raises people after each campaign. I've had to hp to WG bc I was one of the only people at a certain campaign a couple times. I think if there was an auto-raise during battle though, it would screw over mages even more that could get extra xp from raising people.
Elwynbelwyn said:

You're damn right! I hate that they gimped xp from forts. Now I know at one time you could get more xp from going afk and hitting the forts than from attacking mobs. But now you get NOTHING for hitting those stupid buildings. They might as well not even be there. I've sat there for 45 minutes fighting one and I got somewhere around 300xp off of it, if that. Which is completely rediculous.
Lakshmi.Kyne said:
WHAT IF......

They added certain elements of Beseiged to Campaign. For example, when a battle starts, everyone who has signed up to fight will be placed at different locations all around the zone. Enemies will attack ALL defensive positions (which will mean more mobs, less people).
I wouldn't say that would totally fix the problem. But it might be a step in the right direction.
By Helix 2010-07-14 11:12:47  
Yeah the campaign fortification nerf really ticked me off too. I understand that SE felt they had to change things because alot of jobs were complaining that it wasn't fair for a DD to set up on a wall and go afk and mages have to "work" to get xp...>.>

But...they really overkilled it. Attacking a beastman held fort , damaging it and assuming control of it is part of the story and they have killed the reward for the effort so bad that no one really cares...

Like I said, I kinda understand why SE felt the need to change it, but they freaking went way overboard with the nerf...perhaps easing up the hammer a little bit would be nice...ppl might actually go for the castle and throne room if it were remotely worth the effort to get there

just saying
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-14 11:19:30  
Phoenix.Elanabelle said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:

I used to hate people dragging mobs off but i'll do that now, I guess not drag them halfway across the map but I always try to make sure i'm soloing a mob.

If DDs start showing up on my mob and grab hate, I will disengage and look for a new mob, you got hate so don't whinge about me leaving the mob when i'm entitled to do so, if you die and it comes after me I don't care either.

You, sir, are a mega-douchebag. Campaign isn't for "solo'ing a mob". If it was designed for that, then S-E wouldn't have allowed others to engage an already claimed mob.
I understand the mechanics of Campaign XP, and I get that you'll get more XP per battle if you're off in left field solo'ing. But, like most things in FFXI, if you're greedy, people are going to call you out for it, period.
I actually agree with this to an extent, at least the message of the statement, perhaps not the silly name calling.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-14 11:43:50  
Lakshmi.Khyal said:
Cant solo imps if there are no zones to fight them. Trust me i love imps and solo those as soon as I can. The reality is that you have to go to a zone and fight the mobs that other people are fighting a lot of the time. I am an expert at campaign btw so dont give me lessons. You're prolly one of those *** that demands cures. oh btw a campaign trick on forts: sub dnc and make a macro to equip/unequip hitpoints (eg serket ring) and spam waltzes.
I actually don't even fight around other people unless it's in my LS, only if a WHM comes (from my LS) then I gimp myself so they can cure bomb for their exp, and probably more of an 'expert' than you are.

And the sub DNC and spam waltz on yourself thing... yeah don't do that unless you can't spam it on NPCs. 10% > 5% remember that one.

Do troll elsewhere please, those of us that actually care are trying to solve this issue for idiotic people like you.

Phoenix.Elanabelle said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:
I used to hate people dragging mobs off but i'll do that now, I guess not drag them halfway across the map but I always try to make sure i'm soloing a mob. If DDs start showing up on my mob and grab hate, I will disengage and look for a new mob, you got hate so don't whinge about me leaving the mob when i'm entitled to do so, if you die and it comes after me I don't care either.
You, sir, are a mega-douchebag. Campaign isn't for "solo'ing a mob". If it was designed for that, then S-E wouldn't have allowed others to engage an already claimed mob. I understand the mechanics of Campaign XP, and I get that you'll get more XP per battle if you're off in left field solo'ing. But, like most things in FFXI, if you're greedy, people are going to call you out for it, period. If you want to solo, go play a regular RPG, not a MMORPG.
While yes it isn't exactly a solo your own mob deal if you can you should, there should NEVER be a single mob unless it's the leader, hitting that fort. For starters everytime they land a blow on that fort influence in the area is being lost, and for a place that doesn't have many people running around in it, that'll make you lose that area next week.

If your soloing and dragging mobs halfway across the map, then yeah, you're just being a *** and do deserve to get put down for it. If you are doing it anywhere between where they spawn (in some situations, I don't know all of the spawns) to the fort you really aren't doing anything that's wrong.

Shiva.Superdan said:
I remember going to a beast controlled battle not long after the fort exp was gimped I was there 25 mins.. not afk at all, ws & spell spamming the entire time.. I got less than 100xp. I don't know about you guys, but I haven't even attempted since. What the hell is the point in fort battles nowadays? Due to the chance of a wave maybe turning up after half hour? :/ SE should fix this.. lol
I don't do it this often, but I'll use the dispatches and will only leave if a divsion has been sent to an area under Beastmen control and it either already has a battle sign or an Allied unit is/was sent shortly before/after the Beastmen unit. Doing the first method doesn't work all the time but the second one usually will net you some nice exp before the Allied show up.

Nice to see this is still going. Information needs to spead.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-14 11:50:03  
I like a good party of 3-4 people...any more than that and it's just masturbation.
try to squeeze off those big attacks before it dies, and you get a not as good as expected climax -_-
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-14 13:57:57  
Phoenix.Elanabelle said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:

ok, i suppose some people can read through three pages of the thread and still hate soloers.

maybe i can try the direct approach.

can you explain to me in a coherent manner, without using name calling in lieu of arguments, why you feel that a few people dragging the mobs way out where the main group will not immediately find them is hurting your xp. Can you explain to me WHY it is greedy? Have you carefully read the campaign xp mechanics or used the campaign tracker?

incidentally, dragging a mob into left field has very little to do with a desire to solo. i'd be glad to share my mob IF i know the people i share it with aren't going to rape the mob to bits and end the battle.

i drag it out there to protect it from the lynch mob and try to get EVERYBODY their overflow xp.

Vinvv, as you agree with Elanabelle, i'd be interested to hear your explanation as well.
[+]
By Elwynbelwyn 2010-07-14 14:19:32  
Lakshmi.Kyne said:
WHAT IF......

Because Al Zahbi doesn't have any aggro mobs that you might get dropped next to. Some campaign zones you have to sneak or invis just to get to the tower. Also, Besiged starts all at once. Anyone who shows up late doesn't get moved.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7