フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » off-hour events
off-hour events
 Siren.Facet
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Facet
By Siren.Facet 2009-01-10 14:00:18  
Ok...
I've been playing this game for years, and I've had the same issue for ages -- my standard playtime is in this weird black hole of a time where it's hard to find parties, get enough people together to organize events and the like.

This timeframe is from about 9am EST to about 3pm EST. This is actually a really good timeframe for event-based gatherings because it's a low ebb in overall player population. JP primetime is winding down (10pm-4am JST), a lot of NA's are in school or getting to work, and for the EU players, it's early to late afternoon (2pm-8pmGMT).

This is a call out to anyone in North American time zones who can play in this timeframe -- B or C shifters, people who are doubtless in the same position as me. Let's see if we can get some people together and form groups for late-to-end game activities like Salvage, Sky, Assault, Campaign Ops or Einherjar. Most NA linkshells running these events tend to hold them late in the evenings during the week, a lot of JP players will be sleeping, and EU players will have restricted play time due to approaching dinner-time hours. This leaves a huge window to take advantage of in terms of reserving battlefields or areas.

This invitation is not just for current citizens of Siren -- if you're considering a world shift and happen to be available in those time frames, please contact me via this forum thread, via /tell on Siren, or by PM on this site.