Looking For Blue Mage Tanks.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Looking for Blue Mage Tanks.
Looking for Blue Mage Tanks.
 Remora.Brain
サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2010-07-17 00:57:54  
Ok, my ls has essentially ended, as the server merge, level cap increase, and add-ons essentially crushed our roster.

A few of us still want to do events though because after 3 years of doings events every night, it becomes a part of you it seems.

We already/only have a great backline of experienced/skilled players, and one nearly Aegis'd PLD.

That's where the Blue Mage forums come in.

With the death of RDM/NIN tanking, and the addition of efficient self haste/refresh, I believe Blue Mage will step up to take over the new endgame tanking spot. It essentially has the most CE efficient spells of all tanks, along with insane VE generation spells. An added bonus to Blue mage is that when dedicated tanks aren't required, they can become passable DD as well as other things.

I'm looking for 1-2 Blue Mages that are interested in tanking and have proper builds (-Physical/Magical damage %, MDB, Utsu casting/recast, etc.), to replace our RDM tanks.

I'm posting this here instead of the server forums as I'm looking for recruits from any server, as long as they're interested in tanking.

A few notes/requirements:

-Do not transfer servers before applying and being asked to join.

-Our main focuses as of right now are Dynamis (Monday/Thursday), Abyssea (Tuesday/Friday), and Limbus (Wednesday/Sunday).

-All main events are at 9pm-12am PST(12am-3am EST), we have smaller random things throughout the day.

-We do other events such as Sky/Sea/VNM/ZNM/SCNM/MMM, and still have lots of triggers just collecting dust atm.

-We fully believe in mercenary work, all sales are split up and all attending members on the run receive equal shares regardless of status (even members on trial).

-Literacy and the ability to follow directions required. Seems common sense, but it's all to often we get apps like "hi guys i want 2 jion ur ls, i have merits for sam and blm", or when someone makes it to the trial period, they can't do simple things like "hug the wall", "go to water camp", or my personal favorite "don't rest on the pull".

Find out more about us here:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Avantgardels

Currently cleaning up the site a little lol.