75 NIN Xp Parties?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » 75 NIN xp parties?
75 NIN xp parties?
By Threedaysgrace52 2010-07-24 07:12:50  
So, I get invited to a lvl 75 pt in Misareaux Coast (mob Seaboard Vulture). I go as 75 NIN/WAR and for the life of me I just can't hold hate even while provoking every chance I get. Any suggestions? It just seems like other jobs just overwhelm NIN sadly :( Here's my gear setup. Please don't flame. I know I'm not the greatest NIN out there and I know I don't have the most uber gear.

Kuina 36 DMG 201 delay AGI +4 Eva +12
Kuina 36 DMG 201 delay DEX +4 Acc. +8
Bomb Core
Walahra Turban
Chivalrous chain
Suppanomimi
Brutal earring
Kirin's Osode
Dusk gloves (sometimes I use O.kote)
Garrulous ring
Unyielding ring
Amemet mantle +1
Warwolf belt
Byakko's haidate
Fuma Sune-ate
Food: Marinara Pizza

The only things I can think of upgrading slightly is replacing the Katana with the AGI and Eva. and my rings.
 Carbuncle.Lileana
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sumiyaka
By Carbuncle.Lileana 2010-07-24 07:19:34  
In 75+ unless your nin is extremely well geared you won't hold hate for long. Your mostly a 1st voke then DD.

As for Eva you really shouldn't use in exp unless your group is dieing for w/e reason. Eva= less Dps = less enmity.

Edit: My profile has some item sets you can look into
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2010-07-24 07:22:35  
Bomb core to fire bomblet, Kirin's osode to Haubergeon, or if capped acc AF body, garrulous ring to rajas ring, unyielding ring to sniper/woodsmans/toreadors, warwolf to swift. and this is just for tp.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-24 07:42:56  
This is what I TP'd in @75 on those birds, with 8/8 katana merits and eating sushi +1 my acc was capped.

I didnt really have much problem to hold hate, got 4/4 enmity merits as well.

You're using kurayami & hojo?

Edit: I might have been 76-77 not really sure.
 Carbuncle.Lileana
By Carbuncle.Lileana 2010-07-24 07:52:47  
Hey Zanno noticed you have Mozu in offhand. I'm working on Katana Trials (Str trial, Ws trial, and Mozu). Does Senj Crits out due Mozu?
By Threedaysgrace52 2010-07-24 08:08:38  
Thanks for the advice everyone. I definitely can get Swift Belt soon and Rajas ring is not far away!
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-24 08:12:06  
Carbuncle.Lileana said:
Hey Zanno noticed you have Mozu in offhand. I'm working on Katana Trials (Str trial, Ws trial, and Mozu). Does Senj Crits out due Mozu?

I actually main hand mozu, its just the item set that mess it up from time to time.

I'm really not sure tbh which would be best, since jin is a crit hit ws and senji has the crit %, but mozu have the higher base dmg.

I should probably test that sometime when i get the chance lol
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2010-07-24 08:15:04  
believe mozu beats senji comfortably
 Carbuncle.Lileana
By Carbuncle.Lileana 2010-07-24 08:18:37  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Carbuncle.Lileana said:
I actually main hand mozu, its just the item set that mess it up from time to time. I'm really not sure tbh which would be best, since jin is a crit hit ws and senji has the crit %, but mozu have the higher base dmg. I should probably test that sometime when i get the chance lol

Ok Thats what I figured it was but just wanted to make sure. If you do test soon let me know the results please.
 Ifrit.Itazura
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Itazura
By Ifrit.Itazura 2010-07-24 15:39:47  
Dunno about NIN gears, but if a NIN can hold monsters from other DDs in a Lv.72+ exp party, I'd start grumbling about weak DDs.

A NIN/WAR's main responsibility is to act as a "first Provoke"--pry the critter off of the puller and direct the party to which target to attack first. A close second is to do as much damage as possible while taking little damage in return. I see the job as a slightly weaker DD, but smarter and more useful.