Einherjar Linkshell, Can I Has It? Any Server!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Einherjar » Einherjar Linkshell, Can I has it? Any server!
Einherjar Linkshell, Can I has it? Any server!
 Asura.Aust
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aust101
By Asura.Aust 2010-08-19 10:54:19  
I am Aust from Asura and I've been there before I was even a twinkle in a galkas eye. I'm looking for a well established Einherjar Linkshell. I'm not looking to be greedy and *** if I don't get gear but the only few items I am after can be obtained from this event. I need the LS to be ran between 8pm cst ~ and 5am cst. I am thinking about doing a server transfer if I can find a LS to run with.

I have 80PLD and in the process of getting my other 75's to 80. WAR/DRK/BRD/SMN. most all subs @40 currently.

I also have a 75 RDM and NIN mule if needed I can take long with me.

To sum this post up, I'm looking for an Einherjar LS and only Einherjar because I can only plan a few hours each night. I wouldn't like to leave asura but would if I found an established LS who would allow me to join strictly for Einherjar onry.
 Asura.Vereina
user: occuria
By Asura.Vereina 2010-08-19 13:44:38  
My shell might be looking for people. It runs at 10pm EST and the gather time is 9:30pm EST. Odin's are every other week. If that time frame is doable you can ask Rielle and see if there's an open spot or not. I thought I saw her shouting the other day for a couple of new people but I could be mistaken. Goodluck either way ;o
 Asura.Aust
user: Aust101
By Asura.Aust 2010-08-19 14:07:29  
I was in that LS the first few weeks it started, I remember missing a few runs due to time conflicts. I thought they gathered at 7 cst but that may be a good option. Thx
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-08-19 14:42:39  
Talk to Rielle or Vinner, who both run their own shell. I know that both have had open recruitment in the recent past, but you'd have to speak to them to get specifics and to see if that's still the case.