Exodus Is Recruiting.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Pandemonium » Exodus is recruiting.
Exodus is recruiting.
First Page 2
 Pandemonium.Hiroshima
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Hiroshima 2009-01-21 14:09:09  
Exodus is an all inclusive Linkshell. What does that mean for you? It means not having 5+ Linkshells in your inventory. We do Sky, Sea, Dynamis and Limbus. In addition to those endgame staples we also do HNM, Einherjar, ZNM and Missions. I know what you're thinking, "Wow how do you fit it all in?" Well the answer is simple we spread our events out, never more than one scheduled event in an evening, and only 5 evenings a week. But we promote a family atmosphere and like to use this as our social shell as well. Most of our members only have the one shell. We will never require you to drop real life events for an event, after all this is a game. That being said, because we use a point based system you need to participate if you want the opportunity to bid on drops.

We're looking for players 70+ who have little to no End-Game experience and would like to get access to Sky, Sea, and Dynamis, and all of the fun fights in those areas. We prefer that you already have access to Sky, Sea and Dynamis but not having access does not exclude you from being accepted.

We value attitude above all else. Your jobs and your skills matter less than your attitude. If you have a good attitude and you listen to others well, skill is easy to gain. You just need to be surrounded with those that have the experience.

Some Benefits of Exodus Membership:

1. Token-based item distribution system where drops are never decided by a leader except in very rare cases where it's absolutely necessary (i.e Defending Ring). The tokens, along with meeting the minimum requirements to use an item determines item distribution. This assures fairness, and that greed nor favoritism ever plays any part in the drop order. Everyone's tokens are viewable to the other members and are never private. This proves that tokens are never abused to favor one or more people.

2. Anything you get in Exodus is YOURS, not LS property! The whole point of the token system is that you earn what you get before you get it. Whatever you get, you keep. You earned it. It's yours!

3. The Linkshell will pay for half of your NQ cursed gear to be used with Abjurations obtained from Sky and land gods.

4. Gain access to every area in the game with the help of knowledgeable players who have helped countless others complete the missions and get Dynamis/Limbus wins!

5. Be a part of a very tight group of people who have played FFXI for years. Gain experience by learning from the experience of the veterans, and do everything in this game you've ever wanted to do to get the most out of the game that you pay for each month!

If you would like to submit an application, Click Here! Read the "New Applicants: Please Read First!" post which has instructions on how to apply.

NOTICE: Our target start time for most events will be between 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm Eastern.
 Remora.Devek
サーバ: Remora
user: devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 15:07:47  
I've been a member of Exodus since 2004, and we do require sea access. :P
 Pandemonium.Hiroshima
By Pandemonium.Hiroshima 2009-01-21 15:13:29  
Devek said:

This Exodus is a Pandemonium LS, not to be confused with Exodus of Remora. ^^

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Bicardi
user: bicardi
By Pandemonium.Bicardi 2009-01-27 21:46:12  
Ive been in this ls since the beginning and just left and I recommend people to stay away from this link shell. The current leaders are shady and this ls a dead end. They are inconsistent and events are canceled regularly. This group is not tight at all and members are leaving once the true nature of the leaders show.
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2009-01-28 18:54:33  
damm pat needs to read up he's wiki :). sorry dont mean to intrude on this server. Good luck on the recurits

-----
Chib's cant spell Please don't make a fail book on me
 Siren.Wiccaan
サーバ: Siren
user: Wiccaan
By Siren.Wiccaan 2009-01-29 20:08:56  
Hiroshima said:
Hey Pat, if you're going to call somebody out, make sure that have some evidence to back up your claim.

He has plenty just by simply posting the shell sucks. Everyone that has been in that shell will agree. And within the next week or so when you and the other two retards of leaders leave the shell and move servers, it will just prove Pat was right even more.

If this shell remains good luck to who is actually left in it, you're better off finding a new home.

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Maxx
user: Maxx
By Pandemonium.Maxx 2009-01-29 22:04:12  
Bartimaeus said:
mudslinging

You have 10x more posts on a dead forum than everyone else!

How's that for mudslinging!
 Siren.Wiccaan
By Siren.Wiccaan 2009-01-29 22:05:12  
Bartimaeus said:
Bicardi said:
Ive been in this ls since the beginning and just left and I recommend people to stay away from this link shell. The current leaders are shady and this ls a dead end. They are inconsistent and events are canceled regularly. This group is not tight at all and members are leaving once the true nature of the leaders show.

Just an FYI, before you go dragging people's names through the mud or what have you.. get to know who they are first.

As Halloween has been a co-leader of that shell, and you call the leaders "shady", it's a little bit of an insult. Known him for years longer than you, and he's been nothing but decent.

You can also hijack a recruitment thread for mudslinging. Way to go jackass.

Edit: Perhaps you were sad your tantrum didn't garner more attention. For that, I'm sorry.

Heh, you haven't been in that shell to see whats happening. Pat (Bicardi) has made nothing but a valid point at the current status of that shell. As for your so called "decent" friend, he is a leader of that shell now. But, instead of trying to keep it going him and two others are planning on taking off to a new server/shell with what ever they can get from this one first.

May have been decent before but it seems the two other "leaders" have warped his mind, or the power just went straight to his head, like in Halloweens case.

Either way, expect this shell to break within the week or two.

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Maxx
user: Maxx
By Pandemonium.Maxx 2009-01-29 22:22:51  
As much as I'm enjoying trolling Bart. Halloween is a very nice guy, unless something in Exodus changed him.
 Siren.Wiccaan
By Siren.Wiccaan 2009-01-29 22:31:04  
Bartimaeus said:
Feel free to tell me about a person I know.

Your information about who Halloween is atrociously wrong at best. As far as him taking off to another server, beyond wrong. That "other shell" is mine, and it's a few old friends just doing random Assaults and being social. But whatever.

As I also recall, he was tempted by you and JB to join with you guys quitting Exodus. He actually liked you guys alot, so I'm not sure saying he's so bad is very nice.

Just trying to take a stand for a friend, instead of letting the the trolls eat him.

I'm done, feel free to have the last word. <3

Edit: For the record, I don't know what exactly will happen with the shell. I also don't presume to know. That's for Hallo to decide.

I was talking about Hiro, not Halloween, about moving servers btw.

As for JB and I, we made the offer to anyone interested in leaving. A lot said they were interested but didn't want to leave until they had spent their points, which by the way mean nothing in that shell with the current leadership lol. (Ask about their Kirin fight tonight and how drops where handled.)

I left Pandy though, not worth saying there to wait for the shell to finally break. Have to say, moving to Pandy was def. a waste of $25. :(
 Siren.Eash
user: Darksyn
By Siren.Eash 2009-01-29 22:38:36  
Avoid like the plague. Transferring servers and joining this LS was the worst decision I made in this game. If you plan on doing events with this LS, be prepared to wait hours on end for people to show up. Once you actually get the event started, well lets just say make sure your walls are padded because you will go crazy. If you can put up with starting 2 hours late, a handful of wipes, and mass amounts of lawl to actually see drops.. Good luck getting what you need. The lack of job priority in the point system and lack of knowledge by some members leads to some hilarious lot battles.

This is just a small taste of what Exodus is about. There are some good people in Exodus and i'm sorry you guys had to get lumped into this.. much love<3(you know who you are). Most of this crap stems from the leaders end and the lack of communication and stubborness of the leaders leads to problems.

Hiro I find it funny that you bash Bicardi. It seems like the leadership role has gone straight to your head as well. That forum post about Bicardi was just an ongoing joke in the LS where people would nitpick at everything he said for shits, which is evident by half the crap that was posted on it. If that is the best defense against your LS that you have you are in trouble.

As far as proof, I've got 8 pages worth of forum posts about the great state your LS is in, as well as screenshots from your shellhoder(he still hacked lol?) bashing his own LS and the people in it.

Yours truly,
Darksyn<3

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Melaise
user: Melly
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-01-30 01:38:50  
Ok, what I don't get is why you guys feel the need to bash certain members of Exodus, whether you agree with they're actions or not? You are no longer a part of this LS and apparentely couldn't give two craps about it. Oh you want to warn other people into not applying to the shell? Hmm, no that can't be it since the shell is nearing extinction. So really, it's just beyond me. But whatever floats your boat.

But the one thing I won't let slide is the bashing of our current leaders.. this seems to be the current theme and it's starting to really piss me off. Just because people aren't happy with the point system it's suddenly the leaders fault. The shell is falling apart, so it's the leaders fault. The current leaders have done nothing but try to keep this shell together these past few weeks. If they decide to leave the server? Who cares. You guys did the SAME thing. You knew the shell was gonna fall apart sooner or later, these guys are only doing the same. They tried to make it work and it just wasn't happening. You guys apparentely know everything that's going on within this shell and how "messed up" the current leaders are, what are you baseing this on? I'm still in this shell and know everything that's being taken place. What evidence do you have? I mean really.

Oh yeah and as for the Kirin tonight (last night, w/e) the drops WERE handled fairly. Whoever told you it wasn't was completely misinformed. I was THERE. Only one person was unhappy with the way drops were handled, and it wasn't until AFTER Kirin was dead that said person demonstrated his disagreement with who got what. Everyone in the shell that was there will tell you the same thing. We were all in agreement with how we were gonna handle the drops, including the shell we did the Kirin's with.

All I ask is you just move on and stop giving this LS such a bad name. I don't regret moving to Pandy and I'm glad I met the people I did in this shell. Unfortunately, yes the shell will probably not last much longer. It happens. Thanks for reminding me of how shady and callous people can be, though.
 Pandemonium.Melaise
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-01-30 01:54:48  
Oh yes, I also failed to mention. If the current leaders are so horrible then why didn't they just run off with all the pop items they had on them? Instead they are doing they're very best to make sure we have enough numbers to use all those pop items up. If someone doesn't agree with how items are being distributed via the fair point system that everyone *should* be in agreement with, that's not any of the leaders problem.
 Siren.Wiccaan
By Siren.Wiccaan 2009-01-30 13:30:20  
Melaise said:
But the one thing I won't let slide is the bashing of our current leaders.. this seems to be the current theme and it's starting to really piss me off. Just because people aren't happy with the point system it's suddenly the leaders fault. The shell is falling apart, so it's the leaders fault. The current leaders have done nothing but try to keep this shell together these past few weeks. If they decide to leave the server? Who cares. You guys did the SAME thing. You knew the shell was gonna fall apart sooner or later, these guys are only doing the same. They tried to make it work and it just wasn't happening. You guys apparentely know everything that's going on within this shell and how "messed up" the current leaders are, what are you baseing this on? I'm still in this shell and know everything that's being taken place. What evidence do you have? I mean really.

Just wanted to toss in a quick lawl at this. Suddenly leaders fault no, the point system has been an argued issue in that shell since it was being abused by just about everyone, since just about every single person in that shell was more about getting gear for themselves just to have, rather then give it to the people that could put it to use. There are plenty of cases where this happened.

The shell had a meeting to discuss changes to the system, it was voted on, and it still didn't change, that is over a ~4 month period of time. Nothing sudden about that. Maybe you missed some of the issues that had happened within the shell as you weren't there for all of it, but it was def. not something that is suddenly being blamed on anyone.

As for me leaving the server / doing the same thing. Not exactly. I tried to help out and got nothing but ignorance in return, so I left. Nate, your so called "hacked" leader has done a complete 180 with his mentality and is completely a different person now. As we mentioned in this topic before just about no one believes he got hacked. My main reason for leaving the shell was him. I didn't care about drops, nor about being #1 on the relic list like he seems to think. I was there to hang out with old friends and have fun. (Oh yea, if you didn't know I've know all the major people in the shell since 5? years ago, which is where I base a lot of my lol's from @ Aggro and Sylvr.)

I base what I say on what is told to me by current members of the shell that are completely unhappy and are leaving. This isn't a single person either, it's more like 5-6 people telling me. I know how Aggro/Sylvr are, and they have already shown they can destroy a shell before. If you didn't hear or wasn't told, not a single person said they were happy with Sylvr being a leader when that awesome "vote" happened where Nate just said he was a leader. Multiple people sent Nate and another person that will remain anonymous tells saying they didn't like Sylvr and didn't agree with the choice.

Melaise said:
Oh yeah and as for the Kirin tonight (last night, w/e) the drops WERE handled fairly. Whoever told you it wasn't was completely misinformed. I was THERE. Only one person was unhappy with the way drops were handled, and it wasn't until AFTER Kirin was dead that said person demonstrated his disagreement with who got what. Everyone in the shell that was there will tell you the same thing. We were all in agreement with how we were gonna handle the drops, including the shell we did the Kirin's with.

Really? Apparently you do hate the said person(s) in question that disagreed with how things were handled. Because a point system is there to let players spend points for items, not let leaders simply say "Person A" gets Osode because we said so. Sorry, I know what happened, I know who got *** over, and your so called "awesome leadership" are the ones that did it and let it happen. Why try defending things that are obviously corrupting the shell and not doing much but better themselves before they leave?

Why didn't they run off with the pops? Because they are in control in Exodus. They can call the shots, steal the loot (which they shown they can do already) and then leave after getting what they want.

Dunno why you are so blind to see it happening, or maybe you are just in denial that it is.

If you didn't notice already every single major person in that shell left because of the corrupt *** and nonsense that is happening. Theres a list of like 10 people that left because of it. And soon to be about another 5.
 Asura.Yotevol
サーバ: Asura
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-01-30 13:44:07  
So, who's watching the Super Bowl this weekend?

*awkward silence*

Anyone?

*crickets*

***, they ditched me again...

~Yotevol
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-30 14:34:44  
Yotevol said:
So, who's watching the Super Bowl this weekend?

*awkward silence*

Anyone?

*crickets*

***, they ditched me again...

~Yotevol

I'll have it on in the background just so I can keep up with the score, but I'm not going to really watch it. Honestly I could care less, but this is football country in a biiiiig way (Packers/Badgers), and people tend to look at you funny when you're not a football fan; they're dumbfounded lol

Used to be into football in middle/high school but just lost interest. Nowadays the only sports I really watch are MXC and Ninja Warrior on Spike and G4...those are great ^^

I know it's off topic, but yeah, better then arguing and ***, imho...
 Asura.Yotevol
サーバ: Asura
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-01-30 14:54:40  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I'll have it on in the background just so I can keep up with the score, but I'm not going to really watch it. Honestly I could care less, but this is football country in a biiiiig way (Packers/Badgers), and people tend to look at you funny when you're not a football fan; they're dumbfounded lol Used to be into football in middle/high school but just lost interest. Nowadays the only sports I really watch are MXC and Ninja Warrior on Spike and G4...those are great ^^ I know it's off topic, but yeah, better then arguing and ***, imho...

^

Yes, I was a BIG football/baseball fan for a long time.
SF 49ers and SF Giants- those were the ***!
However, I've distanced myself from those sports nowadays.
I still love the teams, but not a BIG fan anymore... :-(

And yes, always better than drama. I hate drama. ^-^

~Yotevol
 Pandemonium.Melaise
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-01-30 15:01:25  
"since just about every single person in that shell was more about getting gear for themselves just to have, rather then give it to the people that could put it to use. There are plenty of cases where this happened."

Really? It's quite obvious the people that left were unhappy with how drops were handled, that doesn't mean it wasn't FAIR. The shell runs on a point/token system based on obviously, points. It's not based on which job can make a better use of it except in extreme cases, IE: Defending Ring. See the first post in this thread for a backup of this statement. You knew how drops were going to be handled and so did everyone that had joined the shell, there shouldn't be any mystery. Also, putting it to use? The 4 months I've been here I can't recall a single person that lotted something they couldn't "put to use." Unless your referring to much later times, I'm sorry but you are wrong.

"The shell had a meeting to discuss changes to the system, it was voted on, and it still didn't change, that is over a ~4 month period of time. Nothing sudden about that. Maybe you missed some of the issues that had happened within the shell as you weren't there for all of it, but it was def. not something that is suddenly being blamed on anyone."

Not suddenly being blamed on? Really now. Because it seems all the blame is resting on all the current leaders and their "corruption." About the changes to the point system, the reason why it didn't change is because more members did not like the change over the ones that did. The ones that were unhappy left so there was no need to change it. ALSO, might I add. Pay attention to this one~ The new leaders were AMONG the people that wanted the new point system, but instead of just quiting the shell altogether they decided to stay even with the old point system.

"I base what I say on what is told to me by current members of the shell that are completely unhappy and are leaving. This isn't a single person either, it's more like 5-6 people telling me. I know how Aggro/Sylvr are, and they have already shown they can destroy a shell before. If you didn't hear or wasn't told, not a single person said they were happy with Sylvr being a leader when that awesome "vote" happened where Nate just said he was a leader. Multiple people sent Nate and another person that will remain anonymous tells saying they didn't like Sylvr and didn't agree with the choice."

I won't deny that alot of people weren't thrilled when he became a leader, Sylvr that is. I was not among one of them though. People are quick to judge, but after time passed by there were no objections, atleast nothing that was said in the open. If anyone had a problem with him they kept it pretty secret, except Pat. But even in his /goodbye post he stated that out of all the leaders he atleast respected Sylvr, that he "knew his ***" etc. If people were secretly unhappy about how the shell was running or who the current leaders were, they said absolutely NOTHING in the open. Atleast nothing that I personally saw. Whoever they are, I'm sorry you don't have the courage to openly discuss what is bothering you. Can't blame the shell when people don't voice what they are unhappy with.

"Really? Apparently you do hate the said person(s) in question that disagreed with how things were handled. Because a point system is there to let players spend points for items, not let leaders simply say "Person A" gets Osode because we said so. Sorry, I know what happened, I know who got *** over, and your so called "awesome leadership" are the ones that did it and let it happen. Why try defending things that are obviously corrupting the shell and not doing much but better themselves before they leave?

Why didn't they run off with the pops? Because they are in control in Exodus. They can call the shots, steal the loot (which they shown they can do already) and then leave after getting what they want.

If you didn't notice already every single major person in that shell left because of the corrupt *** and nonsense that is happening. Theres a list of like 10 people that left because of it. And soon to be about another 5."

Ok, now you are putting words in my mouth. Hate? I do not hate anyone in the shell. Let me say that one more time. I do *not* hate anyone in the shell. K. FYI, we DID use points on the drops. Who the hell is telling you we didn't? If I must say names to prove my case, fine I will.

Aggro used his POINTS on the Kirin's Osode. NOONE ELSE went against him in lotting. Noone said "Person A" gets Osode. He lotted it fair and square, with POINTS. So no sorry you are wrong, you do not know what happened. You are baseing your facts on (I'm assuming) one person's dissatisfaction with the drops. Funny how people obviously can twist what ACTUALLY happened around JUST because they are unhappy that they didn't get anything. Steal the loot? Don't make me el-o-el. There is 30+ people who can tell you noone stole anything. I feel like I'm back in Elementary School, let's start acting like adults here.

Also, people aren't leaving cause of the "***" that is happening within the shell. That was *YOUR* reason for leaving and the people that left when you did. The people that are leaving now are gone because the shell just doesn't have the numbers we used to have in order to take on events. If people are infact leaving because of different reasons, then so be it. But I have seen nothing in print that says that. Pat is the exception, obviously.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-30 15:12:02  
Why do people say "I could care less."? It's "I COULDN'T care less."! Saying "I 'could' care less" means that you actually care some amount. Since you don't care about it, it would be "couldn't".... Damn that bugs me... >.>

Btw... Is Melaise a chick? Or one of those guys with a chick avatar? Seems pretty feisty if they're a woman. >.>
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-30 15:14:10  
Tbest said:
Why do people say "I could care less."? It's "I COULDN'T care less."! Saying "I 'could' care less" means that you actually care some amount. Since you don't care about it, it would be "couldn't".... Damn that bugs me... >.>

Sorry, didn't realize we were editing these for grammar...
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-30 15:15:13  
We're not. I'm just throwing in my randomness to the thread with your football. :P Pet peeve of mine though... >.>
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-30 15:21:55  
Tbest said:
We're not. I'm just throwing in my randomness to the thread with your football. :P Pet peeve of mine though... >.>

Ah ok, no worries...I understand, the whole interchangable use of there/their/they're drives me nuts personally. ^^
 Remora.Jehoshaphat
サーバ: Remora
By Remora.Jehoshaphat 2009-01-30 15:22:51  
Devek said:

+1
 Pandemonium.Melaise
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-01-30 15:43:43  
In response to Tbest:

Yes, I'm female.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-30 16:05:04  
Good to know. It's hard to tell sometimes online, especially in a forum. =)

Not that it really matters and all I suppose since I'm taken and we're on different servers. ^.^
 Pandemonium.Sylvr
user: Sylvr
By Pandemonium.Sylvr 2009-01-30 16:05:06  
Well, Mel pretty much said everything. Aggro spent exactly 86 points on his Osode. The only other person who bid against him (He wasn't even going to until we reminded him that he might not get to use these points on anything else) only had 73 points. He very nearly got the Osode for 5 points. The person who was angry about the Osode didn't even bid on it. He instead used his bid on N.Body, which didn't drop.

From my understanding, the reason there was any dispute at all was because we WERE going to open up the Osode bidding to all because none of the people that could wear it (that we knew of) wanted to bid on it. It was then that we remembered that Aggro COULD wear it and had a right (under the rules) to bid on it before it went free-lot, which he did. Said person was pissed because his significant other couldn't free-lot it for use on a future job. She had enough points to win it outright, but she didn't meet the requirements to lot on it. In short, they were pissed because they didn't get a piece of gear. Who are you calling greedy now?

To preempt a response, the above wasn't posted publicly. I had to find out from other sources what was going on behind the scenes (as maybe Wiccaan should have done instead of assuming that he had the whole story). What said person put into LS chat last night (as his reason for being pissed) was a matter that had been addressed more than 3 months ago. That matter is that Aggro had gotten an Osode from another LS on another server. He decided to sell it so he could get other gear for his BRD (HQ Staves, some nice Rings, etc). He sold it before he even got to the server. Before he did though, he asked Nate specifically if doing so would hamper his chances of getting an Osode further down the line (for keeps this time, I presume). Nate replied that as long as he didn't get the Osode from Exodus LS, it was his to do with it what he pleased and Exodus had no say-so in it.

As for my leadership, I didn't really even do much. The only decisions I ever made were what Limbus zones we were doing and what jobs people should come as (and a couple strategies which usually worked out as planned). Sure, people didn't like me at first because they only knew me as a loud-mouth know-it-all. I didn't hesitate to give my opinion and when it contradicted someone else, they didn't like that. Apparently, I contradicted a lot of other people, so I had a reputation as an arrogant ***, which I won't deny. I tried to tone it down once I became a leader (at Nate's request) and I think that people were coming around to me.

Wiccaan never once told me what he had against me. I found out after about month of being back that he had me muted on Vent. I don't know why and neither did anyone else (at least, nobody SAID anything to me). Of course, I always thought HE was an arrogant *** too. Thing is, I never saw him DO anything, so I don't really know where the arrogance actually comes from. Anything he didn't agree with, he shot down without giving a single reason. He never backed up a claim, and if you pushed the subject, he would just stop replying. Maybe there's a reason behind it. I don't know.

I can understand why he doesn't like Aggro though. Hell I don't even like Aggro... and he's my best friend.
First Page 2