Bai Bai Wopa.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Pandemonium » Bai Bai Wopa.
Bai Bai Wopa.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2009-01-24 02:03:06  
Maxx said:
Now whoever will get all the Ls funded relics from Tiamat's Herald Gaiters?

You are BLIND, not to realize the majority of the gil within the linkshell ACTUALLY comes from Sandworm these days, but that's beside the fact that none of it ever went toward his relics. tl;dr, didn't read the rest, but go ahead and kill yourself.

Have you ever sold 'haidate for five million a shot yourself? Something's makin' me want to say no, and becoming it all the more savorable, seeing how Kupo appears to've been hit just as hard, if not, even more-so

...not even includin' the fact that I believe even you, got LM-17'd B-style (perma'-banned). Simply put if true: Try to think of the future, and not the past; I know I sure as hell would.

hi said:
This is so true.

COMING FROM the guy who mooched Hermes' from 'Company, free of charge, barring a few thousand experience or so (death was very common back when Ixion was first released); if only you got them from Kupo before you server-swapped for no apparent reason, eh, but like they could even claim the thing worth a damn.

Calling me such of which you subjected yourself purely to... if only it wasn't so goddamn predictable. Ah, and good luck as well with your grand Dynamis 'shell; can't do nothin' but laugh to myself about that one.
 Pandemonium.Maxx
user: Maxx
By Pandemonium.Maxx 2009-01-24 02:09:00  
I would never SELL Byakko's haidates, instead I would give it to a level 12 Swedish WAR. Simply because, unlike your cockwhore of a LS leader, I don't want to behave like RMT scum.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Darkglory
By Pandemonium.Darkglory 2009-01-24 13:50:08  
Ironguy said:

COMING FROM the guy who mooched Hermes' from 'Company, free of charge, barring a few thousand experience or so (death was very common back when Ixion was first released); if only you got them from Kupo before you server-swapped for no apparent reason, eh, but like they could even claim the thing worth a damn.

Calling me such of which you subjected yourself purely to... if only it wasn't so goddamn predictable. Ah, and good luck as well with your grand Dynamis 'shell; can't do nothin' but laugh to myself about that one.

COMING FROM the guy who begged someone else for their gear, can't do nothing but laugh to myself about that one. And: I got the Hermes' Sandals *FOR* Claiming Ixion for Wopaco. LIke I also got White Tathlum for finding Sandworm for *your* shell. And just cause I feel like it: Mr. Hagun lost to lolShinsoku (Trece)+ Ushikirmaru (me). Also, death was only common for you. As I recall a lot of people raping your SAM and *living*. /rant over
 Pandemonium.Crezelda
user: Crezelda
By Pandemonium.Crezelda 2009-01-25 04:35:21  
...now i know why i spend hours and hours a day making food to fund my excalibur rather than hitting the HNM front...
 Shiva.Rangler
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daak
By Shiva.Rangler 2009-01-25 04:56:32  
Maxx said:
I would never SELL Byakko's haidates, instead I would give it to a level 12 Swedish WAR. Simply because, unlike your cockwhore of a LS leader, I don't want to behave like RMT scum.

This kid sounds stupider every time he posts hahahaha.

We all know you're jealous about what he achieved maxx, go cry in a corner.
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2009-01-25 05:30:56  
Taco flavor kisses..... why all the hate can we all be pals.
 Pandemonium.Xingoo
user: Xingoo
By Pandemonium.Xingoo 2009-01-25 12:15:43  
Rangler said:
Maxx said:

Lets leave me out of this!
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-25 12:59:31  
Crezelda said:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Final_Fantasy_XI#The_Great_Q_Q_Day

lol ED is freaking awesome ^^
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2009-01-25 14:30:19  
Maxx said:
bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I don't want to behave like RMT scum.

Using gil in game to purchase an item in game = somehow incorperating the use of actual money in reality. IT ALL MAKES SENS- no seriously quit spewing stupid before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. If what you're saying is what I think it is though: Everybody buys gil, for all you know.

Last, but not least,
Garkdlory said:
And just cause I feel like it: Mr. Hagun (18% Haste six-hit Samurai) lost to lolShinsoku (Trece, TPs in full Askar)+ Ushikirmaru (me, a Samurai without a goddamn six-hit).

Corrected, and shown to anybody with even half a brain, they would know you're a living lie, trying to say you beat the correct way of how you play this goddamn job. Do work, son; do much work, especially if you think claiming 'Ixion and Sandworm once each warrents you to take ***so quickly and leave after "kissing someones ***", hurhur.

Kudos to Xingoo for driving the point even further, btw, that selling 'haidate MUST be a bad thing since you're able to. :0
 Pandemonium.Xingoo
user: Xingoo
By Pandemonium.Xingoo 2009-01-25 15:10:51  
Selling haidate can be good thing. I've done it lots of times.
 Pandemonium.Maxx
By Pandemonium.Maxx 2009-01-25 16:38:51  
Rangler said:
Maxx said:

Hey Maggot, if you knew half a ***you would understand why a whole server hates Wopa and his band of leeches.

Iron, you laugh at DG for not having a 6-hit, but he still outparses you ten fold on anything and everything. I guess those Arhats do so much for your damage, huh?
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2009-01-26 23:14:29  
Maxx said:
Hey Maggot, if you knew half a ***you would understand why a whole server hates Wopa and his band of leeches.

Whole server, huh: I never knew we were all blind steriotypes, jealous of accomplishments and triumphs; good job on letting a game get to you.

Quote:
Iron, you laugh at DG for not having a 6-hit, but he still outparses you ten fold on anything and everything. I guess those Arhats do so much for your damage, huh?

TEN FOLD = 100%+, IT MAKES SENSE, woo. Realistically though, nobody has to read any further than the bolded to realize you're both *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. DEALING WITH BUTTER MY BOYS, while forgetting the bread; that's a great sandwich that anyone can believe it was truthfully made.
 Pandemonium.Sepihroth
By Pandemonium.Sepihroth 2009-01-27 00:34:12  
Well it cheapens all of what Wopa did cause he got Salvage gear by using a glitch (cheating) and more then likely his shell uses bots, if they don't then kiddos but whatever.
All in all though just cheapens it...it's not wow look at that guy he's a good player it's....wow look at him, he has to cheat on a online game to get a head.
 Hades.Evilpaul
サーバ: Hades
user: Evilpaul
By Hades.Evilpaul 2009-01-27 00:38:06  
My limited interactions w/ Wopa only make me wonder which one of us is more uber in FFXI now? I guess I win by default. They don't make me mourn his loss.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2009-01-27 07:28:07  
Sepihroth said:
and more then likely his shell uses bots

No offense, but seriously: It's kind of hard to bot things that don't have any competition with them to begin with. ;|
 Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-01-27 08:45:53  
god this thread sucks
 Fairy.Vytiss
user: Vytiss
By Fairy.Vytiss 2009-01-27 15:40:08  
Thunderblaze said:
All I can say is el oh el.

(Disclaimer: I can post here since I was on Pandy)

AND NOW YOU'RE BANNED FOR GOOD TOO SUCKAH!
now you should be allowed to post in the "I got banstick'd up the arse" thread
 Pandemonium.Maxx
By Pandemonium.Maxx 2009-01-29 12:59:36  
Ironguy said:
Whine/moan/cry

Yet, you don't deny that he outparses you. Of course, Mife and every other SAM in Wopacompany outparses you too so it's to be expected.

Also, did you finally manage to break your habbit of adding an apostophe to every other word? That's amazing.

My gift to you: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_apost.html
 Fenrir.Darkglory
サーバ: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Darkglory 2009-01-29 16:27:34  
SEEING as, you've never seen me *playing* Samurai. I find it funny you can say what I do, and don't use. True, when I was doing ***for wopaco, I didn't use 6hit on Ixion or Sandworm. (I also didn't see a point in it since I was TPing off the mobs AROUND Ixion, and all the mobs gave me 300% TP when I was done TPing anyway. You yourself had 300% at the end of it. And used it rather stupidly, resulting in your death and sometimes the death of *others*. Secondly, Just because *YOU* Say something sucks, does not mean it sucks. Clearly, seeing as how the "shitty samurais" beat you nearly 20% in parser, must mean that we're doing something right. Or unlike you, we don't preach to people on what to use or focus too much on *one* thing to make us great. I seriously doubt if you didn't use Hagun, you'd *NEVER* break 900-1000 WS's. Ever. So keep pointing out Hagun. It just makes me lol more cause you have one, and I still beat you. Oh, let's not forget your Justice torque *and* Bushinomimi. I had neither, and I had no Sea gorgets when I beat you. Hell, I'll be honest. I had Chiv chain,Ethereal Earring for my SAM's WS. I even used a Ruby Ring at one point when I was helping. And you only beat me on Serket. Good Job. lolhume, AND because I feel like it: Iron. Go drink the cool-aid. Please do us that favor.

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Darkglory
By Pandemonium.Darkglory 2009-01-29 16:37:50  
Last, but not least,
Better than you. said:
And just cause I feel like it: Mr. Hagun (18% Haste six-hit Samurai) lost to lolShinsoku (Trece, TPs in full Askar)+ Ushikirmaru (me, a Samurai without a goddamn six-hit).

Corrected, and shown to anybody with even half a brain, they would know you're a living lie, trying to say you beat the correct way of how you play this goddamn job. Do work, son; do much work, especially if you think claiming 'Ixion and Sandworm once each warrents you to take ***so quickly and leave after "kissing someones ***", hurhur.

This one is funny too. Shown to anyone with half your brain power, would probably know the way I TP on mobs *AROUND* an HNM, wouldn't mean I can't beat someone else in parser as badly as I beat you. Seeing as how we never touched Ixion outside of WS's, I'd say your pretty HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE for thinking your better for just using 6hit and Hagun. As well as, I recall, you yourself TP'd to 300% Sekkanoki'd and SC'd Ixion for less DMG than me, *AND* died while doing so. It must suck to have only 2 75 jobs, and have people better than you at both, with 3-4 more 75's ontop of that. Go cry little emo boy. Go cry a damn river.
 Siren.Murdock
サーバ: Siren
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2009-01-29 16:41:06  
Sovereign said:
god this thread sucks

this
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-29 17:10:00
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Darkglory said:
It must suck to have only 2 75 jobs, and have people better than you at both, with 3-4 more 75's ontop of that. Go cry little emo boy. Go cry a damn river.

A.) I only have 1 75 job. I only have 1 75 job because it's currently the only job I like playing, and I've tested out a good majority of the jobs by leveling each of them to 37.

B.) Most people are better then me gear wise, I play recreationally and for fun. I'm not a hardcore player like others.

With that in mind, your above comment is flawed.

And C.) WopaCo is still alive? I figured they'd disband after losing their leader.

Oh and D.) I'm butting into this argument when it has nothing to do with me and I'm not really taking sides, but if people are gonna argue, atleast keep it civil. So far Darkglory seems to be the less civil of the two sides, so I'm poking at his posts.

And for the record, no, I don't like Wopa or his company.

Finally:

Murdock said:
Sovereign said:
god this thread sucks
this
 Fairy.Raikan
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-01-29 18:10:12  
Murdock said:
Sovereign said:
god this thread sucks

this

Nothing that a good ball smashing won't fix.

User submitted image
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-29 18:11:20  
Raikan said:
Murdock said:
Sovereign said:
god this thread sucks
this
Nothing that a good ball smashing won't fix. User submitted image
 Hades.Tuggles
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Tuggles 2009-01-29 18:27:04  
LOL@That Clip XD
 Fenrir.Darkglory
サーバ: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Darkglory 2009-01-29 19:45:34  
Luignata said:

A.) I only have 1 75 job. I only have 1 75 job because it's currently the only job I like playing, and I've tested out a good majority of the jobs by leveling each of them to 37.

B.) Most people are better then me gear wise, I play recreationally and for fun. I'm not a hardcore player like others.

With that in mind, your above comment is flawed.

And C.) WopaCo is still alive? I figured they'd disband after losing their leader.

Oh and D.) I'm butting into this argument when it has nothing to do with me and I'm not really taking sides, but if people are gonna argue, atleast keep it civil. So far Darkglory seems to be the less civil of the two sides, so I'm poking at his posts.

And for the record, no, I don't like Wopa or his company.

Maybe so, but I've never heard you bitching and preaching to people in your "HNMls" How to play their job. Which is why I pointed out his only having 2 jobs 75. And nobody really likes wopa. Has nothing to really do with being a "Hardcore" player as you say, it's more of, people play, don't do events as such and are far better at their job than him. (His first 75 for 4 years+ = SAM, and he's too closed minded about it. Sticking to 6-hit hagun onry, when others use different setups and easily outparser.) And I seem less civil, because I don't like Canada.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-29 20:13:03  
Darkglory said:
And I seem less civil, because I don't like Canada.

But then again, who likes Canada anyway?