Skill Up Ninjitsu

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » skill up ninjitsu
skill up ninjitsu
By ddbone 2010-09-03 10:26:13  
Hi all, I am currently a NIN 80. When I hit 75 I basically stopped playing NIN and I have picked it back up recently to finish gearing it and meriting.

I want to merit Ice/Thunder SAN spells to max I think?(I'd be open to suggestions from more experienced NINs if this plan is fail) as well as max hyoton/raiton effect.

My reasoning behind those too is basically the tools are cheapest and most available out of all the ele wheel tools (LOL I know) but all I'm going to use them for is fun when I'm playing around anyhow.

Problem is I leveled on level sync colibri pts and my ninjitsu skill is hovering around 230ish, is there any fast and/or cheap way to cap it?

Thanks
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-09-03 10:28:15  
Beseiged is fantastic for ninjutsu, but some tsurara and spam it ~

As far as merits, I spread them out evenly, with extras going to thunder and ice for resists on my enfeebs ~

I don't know if this was smart or not, since most NIN's don't play with ninjutsu so there's not much info, and I didn't test anything really
 Cerberus.Hiryo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-09-03 10:48:11  
After this update and the increase in Ninjutsu damage im thinking of playing with it a little more as well. There was a good guide on Alla on how to skill it up, cause at 80 mine is gimped from level sync as well.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Maeya
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-09-03 11:09:04  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Once I get to NIN merits I'm gonna merit it like this:

4/5 Subtle Blow
1/5 in each Ninjutsu effect

4/5 Ninja Tool Expertise
1/5 in each San spells

TBH this set up will be your best bet since you got an equal amount of dmg from all spells + are able to use the elemental wheel more effectively, if you choose to do so.
Haven't done it yet, but I'm thinking this. Ninjutsu is awesome! Why don't more people use it?! Especially on something like crabs, if a mob isn't taking much physical damage, and your ninjutsu are doing like 80 per spell! ~loves ninjutsu~
 Cerberus.Hiryo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-09-03 11:09:56  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Once I get to NIN merits I'm gonna merit it like this:

4/5 Subtle Blow
1/5 in each Ninjutsu effect

4/5 Ninja Tool Expertise
1/5 in each San spells

TBH this set up will be your best bet since you got an equal amount of dmg from all spells + are able to use the elemental wheel more effectively, if you choose to do so.

Pretty much what im going to do.
I have 4/4 EVA, 8/8 Katana, 4/4 Crit as well
 Sylph.Washburn
サーバ: Sylph
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2010-09-03 11:38:37  
ddbone said:
Hi all, I am currently a NIN 80. When I hit 75 I basically stopped playing NIN and I have picked it back up recently to finish gearing it and meriting. I want to merit Ice/Thunder SAN spells to max I think?(I'd be open to suggestions from more experienced NINs if this plan is fail) as well as max hyoton/raiton effect. My reasoning behind those too is basically the tools are cheapest and most available out of all the ele wheel tools (LOL I know) but all I'm going to use them for is fun when I'm playing around anyhow. Problem is I leveled on level sync colibri pts and my ninjitsu skill is hovering around 230ish, is there any fast and/or cheap way to cap it? Thanks

4/4 Subtle Blow, then open San Spells. I'd wait on meriting Effect merits simply because I have no idea what the DMG increase to ninjutsu will be like. If it's decent enough dmg to use as a hate spam again, then w/e ... do then all, however, if it's still just a setup for like a pre-skillchain / Magicburst thing, you'd probably want to skill up Huton and Suiton sinply b/c it lowers resistance to ice and lightning, which would increase MB dmg.

My nin merits are:
4/4 Crit % +
4/4 enemy crit % -
8/8 Katana Skill
5/5 Subtle Blow
1 of each San spells
1 nin tool exp
1 sange (for the lulz)

I recently recapped mine and the best way to do it is to use AF1 head, af2+1 feet, ninjutsu earring (20-50k in ah) Stealth Earring, Astute cape (which i dont have) Ninjutsu Torque and spam ele wheel, I seem to have got a LOT mroe skillups off the Ni spells, I think mainly b/c they cast the fastest and did comparable damage to the san spells, and mobs dont resist those, they can only do 0 dmg. debuffs like hojo, aisha etc, can be resisted and you wont get skillups.