Can't Verify Key In Bio?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIVPro.com » Bugs » Can't verify key in bio?
Can't verify key in bio?
By Seralyn 2010-09-30 01:27:55  
I entered my character and posted my key in my bio on Lodestone.

Click "Check key" and it says "Checking key" and then.. nothing happens. Minutes go by. I double-checked the key (it was a copy/paste, but thought it might have been cut off), and verified my server / char name were entered correctly.

It still doesn't seem to be able to verify my identity via Lodestone?
By Seralyn 2010-09-30 01:28:01  
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-09-30 02:17:32  
It seems to be working for most people but I expect to encounter some bugs and I apologize. I noticed that both characters you are trying to verify have empty bios on the lodestone page. Did you clear the key?
By Seralyn 2010-09-30 07:28:55  
Thanks for responding - actually the second character isn't mine, I was just testing to see what would happen (I deleted it now.) Sera Lyn is mine, and it shows up as if the bio is updated when I look at it on Lodestone. I even logged out and looked her up - it shows her biography as containing the key?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 Titan.Dagg
サーバ: Titan
user: Dagg
By Titan.Dagg 2010-09-30 14:08:39  
I'm getting the same issue. I've tried to check the key over the course of a day, on both Chrome and Firefox and have had no luck with it succeeding. I've even cancelled verification and re-submitted another key.

EDIT: Out of nowhere I got an email saying it was verified. :)
By SkyRed 2010-09-30 14:52:45  
I have the same problem as Seralyn. Click check key but just stay on checking key forever.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-09-30 15:13:44  
I am working on it right now.
By Seralyn 2010-09-30 17:55:40  
Thanks Scragg! I am verified now :)
By Rirague 2010-10-03 11:16:07  
I'm getting this problem too D:
By Rirague 2010-10-05 11:54:24  
Sorry can't seem to find the edit button. here's a pic of my character page:

Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-10-05 12:11:49  
Rirague said:
I'm getting this problem too D:

hey, I found out what the problem was and it's been fixed. It had to do with your name "Tom Tom" which made it difficult to find your lodestone id.
By Darkshade 2010-10-05 12:16:35  
Hey Scragg, I had a question. I'm seeing some peoples accounts that have their XI characters and XIV characters both listed when you click on their account. My account when you click on it from ffxivpro only shows my XIV character, but all my XI characters are verefied and linked on my FFXIAH account. Is this a bug?

Also I was wondering if you're going to be giving us the ability to give avatars and or post from our FFXIV characters name like we could on FFXIAH. Thanks again for all your hard work and sorry if I come off as bitchy :S
By Darkshade 2010-10-05 12:46:42  
Also is it just me or is there currently no EDIT button? I haven't been able to find a way on XIVPRO :S
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-10-05 12:49:41  
Darkshade said:
Hey Scragg, I had a question. I'm seeing some peoples accounts that have their XI characters and XIV characters both listed when you click on their account. My account when you click on it from ffxivpro only shows my XIV character, but all my XI characters are verefied and linked on my FFXIAH account. Is this a bug?

I don't see your account as having FFXI character verified to it. What is one of your FFXI character server/name.

Darkshade said:
Also I was wondering if you're going to be giving us the ability to give avatars and or post from our FFXIV characters name like we could on FFXIAH. Thanks again for all your hard work and sorry if I come off as bitchy :S

Avatars will be coming pretty soon. As far as posting on the forum as your FFXIV char will take some time. The database was not constructed with that in mind. It is something I really want to do though.

By Darkshade 2010-10-05 13:09:34  
My characters that are linked are:
Shiva.Darkshade
Shiva.Darksales
Shiva.Powerlevel
Shiva.Fishstick
Bahamut.Lorddarkshade
Bahamut.Darksales
Bahamut.Zahak

The only one that matters or that should be listed is Shiva.Darkshade though. Thanks again!
By Darkshade 2010-10-05 13:13:48  
BTW I am using the same email/login/password etc on both websites. My "Father" account shows up as this on FFXIAH: http://www.ffxiah.com/user/Lorddarkshade
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-10-05 14:34:17  
Darkshade said:
BTW I am using the same email/login/password etc on both websites. My "Father" account shows up as this on FFXIAH: http://www.ffxiah.com/user/Lorddarkshade

Consolidate on one user account. It's probably easier to just log into Lorddarkshade and verify your FFXIV char(s). But if you wanted to use the Darkshade username, you will have to re-verify any FFXI characters you want linked.
By Darkshade 2010-10-05 14:57:26  
Gotcha, I'll [try and] do that. Any idea why I have 2 user accounts to begin with? I use the same login on both websites. I'll play with it later and see if I can figure it out.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-10-05 15:00:16  
Darkshade said:
Gotcha, I'll [try and] do that. Any idea why I have 2 user accounts to begin with? I use the same login on both websites. I'll play with it later and see if I can figure it out.

I can only guess you registered twice. Each user account has a unique username and email address. Although they are almost the same.
By Darkshade 2010-10-05 16:53:49  
Weird. Firefox logs me into AH, I'm guessing I must have made a second account on accident and didn't realize it. Sorry for the trouble.
By tNag552 2010-10-07 04:27:34  
Check key is not visible to register characters?
By tNag552 2010-10-07 08:58:20  
didnt find the edit button, but finally problem was resolved. The Check thing would not appear, but in a random try it appeared and I could click and validate my char. ^^
 Sylph.Wingedangel
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Wingedangel 2010-10-19 16:23:55  
My character still wont update. I've reposted the key into bio multiple times and clicked check key. But it gets stuck there and wont update, I first tried over a week ago.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
By Erzaam 2010-12-09 08:01:06  
Not really the same problem but why some characters are empty without cicuid (Like this one) ?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [483 days between previous and next post]
By dehn 2012-04-05 12:57:16  
I'm trying to verify my character but the check key option won't appear. I don't know if I'm just missing a step or something. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
By KadeDoom 2012-04-05 13:00:01  
ya 14pro isn't updated to the new servers yet.