Bad LS

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Bad LS
Bad LS
By Charonx 2010-10-30 00:16:09  
Was kiting a NM tonight and Deedo, Elsapo, Kreilanvorador, Drusslinn and Ceuabara.from ls Debbiedoesabyssea stuned nm when i stopped to raise a party member. Had it at 9% and went gold during raise. Spoke to LS leader about it he just laughed so watch out for this LS.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-10-30 00:27:31  
Yellow is fair game.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-10-30 00:31:51  
Carbuncle.Snoochybooch said:
Yellow is fair game.

OP, just expect this answer.

It's a *** move on their part, but unfortunately nothing can really be done about it.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-10-30 00:40:43  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Yellow is fair game.

It's a *** move on their part, but unfortunately nothing can really be done about it.

Just expect this answer? It's a response given by every GM. What else are you to expect?
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-10-30 00:46:10  
Hades.Stefanos said:
Yellow is fair game.

Just expect this answer? It's a response given by every GM. What else are you to expect?

Does that change it being a *** move and as op said you should watch out for these people?

I'm just confused as to where you thought your input was needed or valuable.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-10-30 00:49:04  
Yes it was a *** move, but within the PoL regulations. Rules were followed. What more do you want?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-10-30 00:50:37  
Sweet ninja edit
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-10-30 00:50:58  
lol! I got you
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-10-30 00:51:40  
I'd be pissed also if placed in the same situation, but it was fair game. I feel bad for him.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dissonant
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-10-30 00:53:00  
Sweet ninja edit

SEEN'T IT.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-10-30 00:53:59  
Yes it was a *** move, but within the PoL regulations. Rules were followed. What more do you want?

I think you're trying to make something out of nothing. I said 'Expect this answer,' because what you said is all that people are going to be saying when they read this thread. I'm not saying you're wrong, because you're not.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-10-30 00:54:24  
Leviathan.Dissonant said:
Sweet ninja edit

SEEN'T IT.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-10-30 00:55:05  
Hades.Stefanos said:

I think you're trying to make something out of nothing. I said 'Expect this answer,' because what you said is all that people are going to be saying when they read this thread. I'm not saying you're wrong, because you're not.

My mistake, I have come to expect those type of answers on these forums.
By Aurine 2010-10-30 21:42:34  
Charon, you forgot to add in here that it was a popped NM. I know that NMs are fair game if they go unclaimed, but for a popped NM? Seriously? That's taking advantage of someone else's hard work and just really ... I cant think of just one word when so many will do. Crass, underhanded, dirty, poor sportsmanship, rude... Just goes to show that some of the people in this game are just lowlife scumsucking ***.

[+]
 Valefor.Quickmart
サーバ: Valefor
user: Forg
By Valefor.Quickmart 2010-11-02 23:01:36  
Unfortunately most of valefor seems to think if they CAN do it and there are no penalties or "official rules" aimed at stoping it then that means its something they should go ahead and do and anyone upset about it is just a QQing loser. We "don't own" the unclaimed monster so that makes it all ok. Policy and GM responses have reinforced that attitude for years and now we can't even warn each other about people that it without getting told. /deadhorse
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-11-02 23:14:33  
Charonx said:
Was kiting a NM tonight and Deedo, Elsapo, Kreilanvorador, Drusslinn and Ceuabara.from ls Debbiedoesabyssea stuned nm when i stopped to raise a party member. Had it at 9% and went gold during raise. Spoke to LS leader about it he just laughed so watch out for this LS.
maybe make it manditory for everyone doing NMs to have RR so this wont happen again
[+]
By gofetch 2010-11-02 23:23:45  
In b4 thread is 100% about how the OP's group fails and the topic becomes about it being their own fault because it is blah blah blah and that image of oh look its this thread again
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [169 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Jaypea
サーバ: Valefor
user: Rodders89
By Valefor.Jaypea 2011-04-20 13:10:29  
Reraise?
 Kujata.Extracheese
サーバ: Kujata
user: Solthar
By Kujata.Extracheese 2011-04-21 06:40:02  
LOL like two weeks ago people from Debbiedoesabyssea stole a T2 VNM from me after it went yellow because I had a link to take care of. I waited for them to kill it, when they did I asked if they got the KI and they lied and said they did. I told them you can't get a KI from a jacked VNM then they owned up they didn't. I don't have a problem with people jacking yellow nms because they are fair game, but to jack an nm so noone gets anything is just wasting time. I solo claimed and killed the next 3 VNMs over their 6 members (they had to call in reinforcements to try and claim), got my KI and left.
[+]