LTB - Mavi Seal Feet.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » LTB - Mavi seal feet.
LTB - Mavi seal feet.
First Page 2 3 4
 Cerberus.Sey
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-11-22 14:06:30  
I'm getting frustrated with this drop! Can't get enough wins on NM and when I do (2 wins out of 8 attempts >.<) none drop. So I'm at the point of buying Mavi seals feet. If I can tag along on some runs, I'll greatly appreciate it. I'm offering 100K/ea. 0/8 currently.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-22 14:17:46  
Your frusterated, I'm frusterated at even getting my boots To drop.

I had to do it the hard way with my pants, and I shell'd out to pay for the seals. It's gonna be hard, but get farming, make some gil.

Just keep at it son, there's no race to be first to get gear.

Irritates me at ppl who want to be first, I'd glady enjoy being 561 b.c it means I worked to get where I needed. ( not saying OP didn't work for his, most ppl do this to stir up the pot, just sayin.)

Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2010-11-22 14:30:53  
Hey guys when you fight the NM are you proc-ing yellow and bringing a thf? If you're just popping the NM and killing you'll be lucky to ever see anything.

I know seal drops off the NM's can be a pain but you just have to stick with it.

As for getting the boots, the easiest way to go about it is with a lowman farm. Get your 30 pearl/ Azure build up a little time, then cap your amber and wait. Eventually they'll turn up in the gold chests.

To you both I just stress patience, it's all a pain fer shure but worth the effort. I've already done my head (whiro spam), legs (murex spicule trading quest) and now just have to do feet...
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
サーバ: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-11-22 14:32:25  
Blu feet are only good for magic set, so unless u use alot of magic spells why waste the gil.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-22 14:36:52  
Ramuh.Zangada said:
Blu feet are only good for magic set, so unless u use alot of magic spells why waste the gil.

did you think he wanted them just because he could equip them?
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-11-22 14:38:27  
Zang, maybe that's why he wants them. Properly geared a few of the blu spells do nice damage and that's before even factoring atmas.

Dude is obviously frustrated and if anything needs a little encouragement/ a few tips to help him achieve his goal. Comming in with, "hi2uyuwannawastegilz4?" isn't helping.

Anyways... Sey, peep this link before you try farming seals again. If you have any other questions holler, I wish you luck man!
How to Proc Yellow

One note: Yellow WILL NOT proc If the mob is readying/ using/ casting a TP move or spell. If that happens, you MUST REPEAT whatever spell you were attempting to cast.

[+]
 Cerberus.Sey
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-11-22 15:40:04  
@ - Neonracer: It has nothing to do with "trying to get gear first". I just want my ***. Been playing this game over 4year @.@, I know about working hard to get achievements. My 2 wins was from pick up shouts so you go with the flow on those lol. And getting LS mates isn't always a cake walk and I don't want to be the LS begger so...

@ - Malekith: Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I've done the Whiro with a RDM/NIN friend as a 85BLM and was extremely easy, even tho I chocobo quested most of them in between pops. The pants seals I ended up screwing myself of alot of gil on quest until I posted on this forum and got an excellent kiting strategy for Kep-Cammy and gotten the last 3 seals that way. Yes I have the Boots just need those elusive seals =D.

@ - Zangada: Yes I cast magic on BLU. Yes it's situational but not as lol as people give it credit for.
[+]
 Diabolos.Mmbacon
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Mmbacon
By Diabolos.Mmbacon 2010-11-22 15:44:37  
Ramuh.Zangada said:

Lol at this guy I used to be in the same shell with him on Ramuh and anybody will tell you this guy is a super turd.
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-11-22 15:45:52  
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Ramuh.Zangada said:

Alot of ppl do, so no reason for ppl to get all bent out of shape for giving him advise.
 Ramuh.Zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-11-22 15:48:45  
Diabolos.Mmbacon said:
Ramuh.Zangada said:
Lol at this guy I used to be in the same shell with him on Ramuh and anybody will tell you this guy is a super turd.

Do u even play anymore? Wtf dose ur answer have anything to do with this?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-22 15:50:42  
Asura.Malekith said:
Hey guys when you fight the NM are you proc-ing yellow and bringing a thf? If you're just popping the NM and killing you'll be lucky to ever see anything.

I know seal drops off the NM's can be a pain but you just have to stick with it.

As for getting the boots, the easiest way to go about it is with a lowman farm. Get your 30 pearl/ Azure build up a little time, then cap your amber and wait. Eventually they'll turn up in the gold chests.

To you both I just stress patience, it's all a pain fer shure but worth the effort. I've already done my head (whiro spam), legs (murex spicule trading quest) and now just have to do feet...
Yellow doesn't exist.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-22 15:59:41  
Ramuh.Zangada said:
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Ramuh.Zangada said:

Alot of ppl do, so no reason for ppl to get all bent out of shape for giving him advise.

nobody's getting bent out of shape, but it's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE "advise".

Quote:
Do u even play anymore? Wtf dose ur answer have anything to do with this?

wtf does this have to do with anything?
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-11-22 16:06:20  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Yellow doesn't exist.
Either you're trolling or just flat out doing it wrong. Either way you're not coming off too smart there guy.
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-11-22 16:09:33  
Really, u all have nothing better do do then argue with me on some post that has nothing to do with what he asked? And ur not bent out of shape but my advise is retarted, yea thats not a contradiction.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-11-22 16:13:15  
What exactly was your advise? To not bother with it?
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-11-22 16:13:40  
Ramuh.Zangada said:
Really, u all have nothing better do do then argue with me on some post that has nothing to do with what he asked?

to be fair, your post wasn't really helpful either.

Quote:
And ur not bent out of shape but my advise is retarted, yea thats not a contradiction.

correct. it's not.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-22 16:19:00  
Asura.Malekith said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Yellow doesn't exist.
Either you're trolling or just flat out doing it wrong. Either way you're not coming off too smart there guy.
It's green/yellow, commonly referred to as Grellow. I shall never acknowledge it as "yellow".

That being said, yellow doesn't exist.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-11-22 19:45:00  
You're just being semantical, when the spell procs for seals it's a yellow !! and that's all we're concerned with.

Why be difficult just because you can?
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-11-22 19:54:27  
Ramuh.Zangada said:

Sanguine blade says hi. Although id be somewhat tempted to go razed ruin vorpal blade and minkin spell spam than with sanguine inside abyssea for exp but nonetheless af3 blu feet are best sanguine feet piece not just good for magical spells.
 Asura.Erics
user: Erics
By Asura.Erics 2010-11-22 20:34:40  
For Mavi Feet, I trio'd the bomb NM, BLU, THF, anyone whocan erase. Thf tanks, use blu for damage here and there, whm to erase slow.. easiest fight ever..got mavi seal feet to drop everytime without yellow. Good luck.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-22 20:37:35  
Asura.Malekith said:
You're just being semantical, when the spell procs for seals it's a yellow !! and that's all we're concerned with.

Why be difficult just because you can?
It has nothing to do with being difficult. I just don't agree that it's yellow. If I say the sea isn't red, but it's blue. I'm not being difficult, I'm just pointing it out how I see it. To me, the !! doesn't look yellow, so I refuse to acknowledge it as such, in the same fashion I would not call the sea red.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-11-22 20:53:27  
Grellow
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-22 21:01:51  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Grellow
Qft
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-11-22 21:03:46  
Disagree if you must but do so for a legit reason.

Just because a colorblind person doesn't see the color doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And just because you desire to call it something else because that's what you want the fact doesn't change that it's a yellow !! over the mobs head when you cast the right spell.

Assinine as it is to argue over the color, casting the right spell makes a !! appear. If you manage that, dem smexy dorps be in the pool. Really that's all we want and that's all anyone needs to know/do. Color be damned.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-22 21:06:18  
Perhaps you're the color blind person. I see two for grellow and only one for yellow.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-11-22 21:09:46  
Arguing with you is like arguing with a small child. *shrug* I'll withdraw and enjoy my success farming this stuff. I know I'm doing it right, as for you I'm unconvinced.

You want to argue minutae fine. Just leave me out of it, when you can walk over to a mirror and fine someone on your level. I'm done.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-22 21:12:07  
For someone accusing someone else of being a child, you sure stayed in the conversation for a long time yourself. I'm perfectly capable of proccing grellow, tyvm.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-11-22 21:14:11  
Blurple
But yeah, concensus is that seals !! is grellow, but one of my friends calls it "gwello" >_>
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-22 21:36:24  
I guess all 3 of us are color blind. Heil Malekith
By Serj 2010-11-22 21:44:41  
It's grellow.
First Page 2 3 4