NEW AVATARRRRRRRR
YES! I was playing around with a few others, but this one fits. :D

Wild card ***.
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2010-12-21 12:45:14  
Lakshmi.Kanaa said:
Power to all the DNC's out there, DNC by far is my favorite job and its amazing the things DNC can pull off that other jobs cannot, glad to see so many people still have love for DNC.

Yeah, its true. My love of busting a move solo and in parties starting to impose upon my love for DRK. Looks like DRK is about to get the "We need to talk" speech. Then I will finish off that conversation with, "Its not you, its me", as I tell my mog to change jobs to DNC. Oh look, the mog is dancing too. Now thats confirmation. lol
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-12-21 12:54:11  
If you ever need help or advice, drop me a tell. ^^
By Selkhet 2010-12-21 12:56:05  
You're all so sweet. ^^ Thanks.
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-12-21 12:56:10  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
You've overused that picture too many times Poupee >_>

It's awesome indeed, but people need variety!!
I only used it 3 times. Ya thats over using it big time
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-21 12:57:50  
Asura.Poupee said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

It is. :|

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-12-21 13:04:26  
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

It is. :|
Debbie downers
By Artemicion 2010-12-21 13:24:41  
MFW I read the OP

But really, it makes me happy to see people being kind, courteous, polite, humble, patient and generally nice to others. It works out quite nice in the end.
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2010-12-21 13:27:34  
Asura.Ina said:
Sylph.Liltrouble said:
the people that gripe and complain are the ones that have a purpose. their purpose is to be heard. they log in everyday in search of a fresh gripe. People cried about the server mergers, then was excited afterwards. the people shouting for Abby NM parties are the ones that were bitchin about the level-cap being raised. People that were bichin about it being too hard to XP back in 07 are bitchin that it's too easy now. And most of the people that didn't do CoP missions cause they were "too hard" to get help with, still don't have em, even though they're pretty much handed to you. I'm not a fan of Dnc for various reasons. Namely, aside from undead mobs, my thf has a higher survivability rate solo than any I have seen, and soloing is usually because you're after a drop (treasure hunter?). However, I have always ecouraged people to try all the jobs and level what they have the most enjoyment playing.
Are we talking solo as in real solo or solo with a whm mule standing by for cures and haste... unless things changed massivly since last i played around dnc is gunna out solo thf since it can get shadows with out loseing self heal along with fan dance for those nms with face buster tp moves.
we're talking REAL solo, hence the "Undead", as I can't use bloody bolts on them. Regular mobs are too weak. Soloing Adamking, etc is nothing with a 400 eva build. Dnc's TP is used for buffs, heals, debuffs, etc. A Dnc's Dmg is = to a good Dot if they're not usiing their tp to WS. I don't hate on Dnc. It's a good job, for those that enjoy fighting a 10 min battle with EP mobs...
By Artemicion 2010-12-21 13:32:44  
By the way, I'm rather interested in taking up dancer on my mithra character. Anyone have a nice little Dancer xml available for sharing? Just starting to get into spellcast and I'm rather discouraged at how complicated and lengthy it gets.
By Selkhet 2010-12-21 13:33:46  
Sylph.Liltrouble said:
Asura.Ina said:
Sylph.Liltrouble said:
the people that gripe and complain are the ones that have a purpose. their purpose is to be heard. they log in everyday in search of a fresh gripe. People cried about the server mergers, then was excited afterwards. the people shouting for Abby NM parties are the ones that were bitchin about the level-cap being raised. People that were bichin about it being too hard to XP back in 07 are bitchin that it's too easy now. And most of the people that didn't do CoP missions cause they were "too hard" to get help with, still don't have em, even though they're pretty much handed to you. I'm not a fan of Dnc for various reasons. Namely, aside from undead mobs, my thf has a higher survivability rate solo than any I have seen, and soloing is usually because you're after a drop (treasure hunter?). However, I have always ecouraged people to try all the jobs and level what they have the most enjoyment playing.
Are we talking solo as in real solo or solo with a whm mule standing by for cures and haste... unless things changed massivly since last i played around dnc is gunna out solo thf since it can get shadows with out loseing self heal along with fan dance for those nms with face buster tp moves.
we're talking REAL solo, hence the "Undead", as I can't use bloody bolts on them. Regular mobs are too weak. Soloing Adamking, etc is nothing with a 400 eva build. Dnc's TP is used for buffs, heals, debuffs, etc. A Dnc's Dmg is = to a good Dot if they're not usiing their tp to WS. I don't hate on Dnc. It's a good job, for those that enjoy fighting a 10 min battle with EP mobs...

Real solo is doing something on your own. Not all DNC kill slowly. If they're geared to be focused on damage, they do a dern good job of it. DNC was created to be a support job anyway. The people that solo on it do it for the fun of it. :) Just like you prefer to solo on THF, I prefer to solo on DNC or BST.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2010-12-21 15:38:47  
Grumble, grumble, snarl, rage, ***, moan, complain, argue, argue, argue, troll, flame, cry... just in case you were missing it.

I hesitantly admit that I like dnc despite the weird dance movements themselves and the outfits that make me look like a floofy floofer. I am really enjoying sam/dnc with the joy of haste samba.
By Artemicion 2010-12-21 15:41:23  
All dancer needs now is group 3 merits unveiling Mumor's awesome moves like Lovely Miracle Waltz! Super Crusher Jig! and Summer Samba!
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-21 16:59:10  
Artemicion said:
By the way, I'm rather interested in taking up dancer on my mithra character. Anyone have a nice little Dancer xml available for sharing? Just starting to get into spellcast and I'm rather discouraged at how complicated and lengthy it gets.
i have a somewhat old spellcast xml for dnc on my profile which i dont mind anyone using.