BLU Moonshade Earring Choices

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » BLU Moonshade Earring Choices
BLU Moonshade Earring Choices
By ryujinsephy 2010-12-29 02:28:40  
I just beat WotG last night and I'm trying to think of what augments to put on the earring that might help me, any suggestions? I mostly focus on physical spells but I'm still having a hard time deciding. Please assist.

Options:
First Augment:
Accuracy +4
Attack +4
Ranged Accuracy +4
Ranged Attack +4
Magic Accuracy +4
Magic Attack Bonus +4
HP +25
MP +25

Second Augment:
Latent effect: "Regain" (While weapon is drawn)
Latent effect: "Refresh" (While weapon is not drawn, does not work while resting)
Occ. grants dmg. bonus based on TP +5%
TP Bonus +25
Occ. maximizes magic accuracy +3%
Occ. quickens spellcasting +3%
"Counter" +3
Occ. inc. resist. to all stat. ailments +5
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-29 02:58:04  
Situationally refresh might be decent outside of abyssea roaming a bit...

tp bonus might be nice if it works on spells. Don't really see much else for blu that is really worth switching from other earrings for. I guess occ. quickens casting be nice for utsesmi or trying to get your grellow spells in while kiting lol
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-12-29 03:07:34  
Just get hp or mp and refresh, the rest is all stupidly low proc rate gimicky crap that you wouldn't want to use over anything else anyway.
[+]
By ryujinsephy 2010-12-29 03:17:38  
I didn't really see much either, the only other job I have that can wear it is DRG atm. So far I got Ethereal, Brutal, Suppanomimi as options for BLU, then Brutal and Kemas for DRG. So I really don't know what to replace.

Doesn't look like earring can be changed ever either.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2010-12-29 03:35:28  
I went with MAB+4 and Refresh. I have a macro to switch out Dusk Gloves when I'm not engaged, so I just added Moonshade Earring to that too. It's nice for Sanguine Blade. Though I'll admit, I made it more for my BLM than my BLU. (I have no Novio, and I doubt I ever will. :P)
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2010-12-29 04:16:26  
Refresh is really probably the best one for BLU. :X Dunno if any concrete testing has been done on TP bonus working for spells, but I doubt it somehow.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-29 04:17:17  
the tp bonus might work during CA, considering thats the only time the TP matters anyways, or efflux... sounds fairly simple to test especially with efflux
 Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn 2010-12-29 04:25:13  
any testing/info on that occ dmg boost based on tp? rly havnt heard anything on what that does.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2010-12-29 04:59:48  
May be just a rumor, but I've heard that Occ. maximizes magic accuracy augment allows Twilight scythe death effect proc on NM, so I wonder if this augment is good for BLU. All additional effect/debuff will work on all NM(even if that NM supposed to resist it) sounds nice no?
By ryujinsephy 2010-12-29 05:00:19  
Sadly, since the final scene says something like "don't pick something u'll regret later" type of thing, some ppl r scared to pick to test on the off chance it won't work like they thought.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [208 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Kaliyah
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Kerayu2
By Fenrir.Kaliyah 2011-07-24 22:46:41  
Drudging this up from the past cause I'm at a loss for words as to what would even be worth making. Being that my primaries are blu and thf with almace and mandau I can't see the +25 Tp bonus being useful nor do I see a acc or att+regain useful over supp/brutal. With refresh effect only working when idle (not egaged, sitting, or /healing) that tosses off another option....I just can't find a use for this earring given the gear and jobs I play >.<

Also I have hecate/moldy so once again that option is shot out....sigh, the options are so limited and I've heard nothing good about some of the other augment choices >.<
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-24 22:48:45  
I have refresh and macc. Macc just because nothing else really fits the slot and refresh is nice for good solo or outside abyssea situations
[+]