日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
CoP
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-02-26 09:08:27  
I'm looking for a group of people to help me with 6-4 airship fight.
 Asura.Yotevol
サーバ: Asura
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-02-26 12:08:26  
Hey Kya-
I'm not on your server, but I can offer some advice to help you defeat the fight quickly and painlessly.
Bring the following set up: RDM (you), WHM, 2RNG, 1SAM (with good Ranged weapon) and a PLD/WAR.

Here's the battle plan:
Mammets-
PLD will super tank with Hi-Pots + Yag Drinks
RNG will pull 1 mammet off at a time, SAM will tank (RNG is remarkble DD in this)
RDM enfeeble and refresh (normal day), haste ONLY the SAM.

Omega/Ultima-
PLD must tank deep into a corner- using best VIT gear.
Have the SAM use Ranged Weapons to get TP and run in to WS.
RNG will stand same side, opposite corner.
WHM and RDM will debuff and keep tank alive from opposite side corner.

Use CCBs at appropriate time and make sure people control their DPS so they don't take hate from PLD.

~Yote
 Ifrit.Kawasaki
サーバ: Ifrit
user: kawasaki
By Ifrit.Kawasaki 2009-02-26 13:10:57  
lfg prom. holla lol :)
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-01 17:41:25  
Thanks for the info.
Ya, I've done this mission several times with no /joy, about to drive me nuts. Its the gathering of the people who need this mission that really rubs me raw, as there seems to be a rather large number of people who have CoP complete, or haven't started. Those in between are few and far between, or have statics and don't have room for another.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-01 17:56:57  
You can always switch a DD (perferably a RNG or the SAM) with a SMN and have the SMN 2hr at 60% Ultima. If the SMN is good enough, s/he will automatically take out 20-30% of Ultima's HP with the 3 AFs alone. Keeping the avatar on Ultima during that time (have a refresh or refresh drink/ethers during that time to continue the AFing) would take out another 5% during those 3 minutes.

Now, you would ask yourself this. WTF is the SMN going to do before that? Answer: DD (yes, DD with Avatars) and buff the PLD (Diabolos = win, cause of Phalanx) Keep doing damage (T4 BPs work wonders tbh) and you will go thru Omega quickly.

Now, whats my basis on this fact? I went 1/2 on 6-4 (first time, I was a RDM, no SMNs in party, and we wiped to Omega cause of TP moves, we also had a NIN tank, which I don't recommend). Second run, we went on a dry run first, wouldn't you know it, we beat it in less than 25 minutes on our dry run (I figured to go for broke and 2hr'd at 60%, everyone agreed and did their 2hrs at 50% (after the first AF)). So yeah, we went and wiped Ultima, and never used a pump.

Best run ever. The PLD went 1/35 before he beat it, then he helped me and got pissed that we won on our dry run.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-01 18:11:51  
That's another good point:
I hear from many people "Don't go PLD, they can't stop attacks like NIN can." and "Don't take a NIN, they lose shadows too fast, take a PLD." With as many times as I've tried this (about 6 or 7), I can say there is a considerable luck factor when it comes to TP moves used by both Omega and Ultima. I've seen Omega spam Guided Missle on one fight and crush us, and then other fights just spam Target Analysis and basically do no AoE damage throughout the fight. I personally always prefer PLD tanks because I am one of those who believe NINs are not tanks, never have been, never will be, because shadows do not equal the ability to survive. I am not bashing NIN tanks, not doubting skill nor what has happened in the past, but I always feel safer when I have a solid rock of a PLD between my tarutaru BLM and that charging Nidhogg...
 Seraph.Darkvision
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-03-22 10:23:25  
PLD tanks FTW PLD/NIN tanks for anyting HNM+ i habe always seen and maybe a NIN as backup, nighttime NIN's nice for kiting, anyways about what ya said:-

"there seems to be a rather large number of people who have CoP complete, or haven't started. Those in between are few and far between, or have statics and don't have room for another."

i hear ya on this, i am finding it hard to get Promy Vahzl done 5+ hours shout in WG friends not wanting to help and still @1 /cry

people get past the missions and dont give a rats as about anyone else. i'd sure love to help on Airship mission but cant get there, i am RDM75 SMN75 and can always land 3xAstral Flow :P

statics are the inoy way to fly through CoP missions, same with Zilart too
 Fenrir.Shindo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-22 10:36:46  
The most important piece of advice I can give is that Omega only uses Guided Missile when the person who has hate is directly in front of him. Tank him like you would a wyrm.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-03-22 10:43:19  
hmm, we BLM burned the whole airship fight, didnt set a record time ofcourse but we got it done.

AM > Wipe > reraise > AM on ultima and omega, spammed -ga on mammets.

as long as you make sure everyone have reraise and can get up asap it should be ok. we had 5 BLM and a sam deadweight. finished at 43 min at first try lol
 Remora.Caligo
サーバ: Remora
user: Caligo
By Remora.Caligo 2009-03-22 11:23:20  
SAM,SAM,COR,SCH,RDM,NIN.

Finished at 44mins 13 seconds.

Can afford two wipes. 1 SAM 2hrs Omega, everyone else 2hrs Ultima. COR tries to reset. (Success= Guaranteed win.)

Best advice to win this fight; Don't let your NIN be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Asura.Pheng
user: Pheng1
By Asura.Pheng 2009-03-22 11:57:04  
I'm 1/1 on 6-4. Pretty easy fight IMO. Had more trouble on PM 8-4 (1/2) because my static and I were playing around and we had 5 people, no tank, and only 1 healer, a lvl 70 sch.

You only need a "certain" party setup if you don't trust the people around you to play their jobs right.

Our setup was: Nin,War,Blu,Blm,Rdm,Whm
As long as you have a tank, healer (perferably rdm for refresh), and a stun, you can switch out the other jobs for w/e. As long as you have enough DDs. i.e. not replacing 3 remainder spots with whms.

-mammet-
As Nin its required you bring
2 bat earrings and some blind pots
, and stack on eva gear with wind staff for the mammet fight. Same strat as PLD tank, nin "super tanks" the mammets while war pulls and tanks a mammet.

-Omega/Ultima-
Make sure everyone has RR on, DD/Tank should take one end of the entrance area, mages the other.
Nin should switch to "Party Gear" and tank, War can backup tank if Nin loses hate. A Wipe does not signify the end of the battle, and can be part of the strat if you don't have any CC Polymer Pumps. Both Omega and Ultima have poor hp regen, try to stick a DoT on him if you are going to wipe. RR and rest, finish him off.

We went in planning for a dry run and came out with a win. Mammet fight with bat earrings made the mammets miss me A LOT. Make sure your nin knows that -aga spells cast'd by mobs strips all shadows so the Nin will have to time shadow recast to bring shadows right back up after the spell goes off.

For Omega we wiped at about 35%. We had a DoT on him so he was at about 31% when we were ready to fight him again. On Ultima we used our CC Polymer Pumps because we felt good about the fight. Used one at 40% then 25%. If you have some sort of stun, make sure you use it when the ninja casts ichi. NOT when he is having trouble getting shadows up, or Omega/Ultima will eat em' up.

I heard the Fights aren't as tough as they used to be.

Yeah I know this whole post is off topic. But just wanted to say that you don't have to do this Mission with a certain setup. So that people will be more opened to accepting every job for this fight, because it seems like no one will go into this fight w/o a certain setup. A Normal PT setup can win, easily.