言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » Paying Well for Farmers
Paying Well for Farmers
First Page 2
By Aldier 2011-01-20 12:30:52  
Howdy Trabians,

I'm looking for 2-3x Individuals to farm me specific items. Rank needs to be R43+, I'm paying Very Well.

Contact me Ingame and We can go over items/prices.

Thanks
Aldier Stagnato (Convcition)
By Dubont 2011-01-20 14:27:19  
Or you could stop being a craft scrub and level a DoW or DoM class and farm them yourself....
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-20 14:29:27  
Dubont said:
Or you could stop being a craft scrub and level a DoW or DoM class and farm them yourself....

U mad?
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-20 15:06:39  
probably

we just need more HQ items than we can farm ourselves without taking time away from our levelling push.

By Dubont 2011-01-20 15:09:19  
Pro tip: Level a battle class first.
By indecent 2011-01-20 15:26:38  
Proer tip: need crafters to make NM gear :P

you wouldnt know that because your highest is 31.

also looks as though this troll has a prior history...

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3028/bants.jpg

gg
By Dubont 2011-01-20 15:40:44  
indecent said:
Proer tip: need crafters to make NM gear :P

you wouldnt know that because your highest is 31.

also looks as though this troll has a prior history...

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3028/bants.jpg

gg
I know that you need crafters to make NM gear, derp. I also know that a crafting job can't farm it's own mats =)

In FFXI, you wouldn't start from day one and do nothing but say...fish and still be at level 1 on an actual job, unless you had an alt account that would keep you safe and such, would you? No. So why do that here?

Yes, I have a prior history and I'm pretty sure that everyone on this forum that isn't a newfag knows it and why it happened, but it's a new game with a new start so why bring that up? I'm not trying to troll, I'm merely pointing out that the best way to get something you want is to get it yourself.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-20 15:42:52  
Dubont said:
I know that you need crafters to make NM gear, derp. I also know that a crafting job can't farm it's own mats =)

In FFXI, you wouldn't start from day one and do nothing but say...fish and still be at level 1 on an actual job, unless you had an alt account that would keep you safe and such, would you? No. So why do that here?

Yes, I have a prior history and I'm pretty sure that everyone on this forum that isn't a newfag knows it and why it happened, but it's a new game with a new start so why bring that up? I'm not trying to troll, I'm merely pointing out that the best way to get something you want is to get it yourself.

All i see is QQ and mad. Is that time of the month?
By Dubont 2011-01-20 15:44:40  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Dubont said:

All i see is QQ and mad. Is that time of the month?
XD I see no QQ nor any mad. If you want to see that, go look at the QQ forums about people who are ragequitting because the game is too hard for them to get past r16. What you see here is someone who is lazy and wants other people to essentially play the game for them. If all you are going to do is craft, this isn't the game for you.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-20 15:54:22  
So, the issue is that the op is lazy enough to do his own craft. You know in the end he can play this game they way he wants to play. If he wants to hire people to play the game for him and willing to pay them what is to you.

Just don't see why you care so much about he's play style. And always remember caring for other people play style is a waste of time.

Edit: WC
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-20 15:59:28  
You know usually I side with Dubont, but I can't really see the difference of someone buying mats and hiring someone to farm specific mats..

I basically did the same thing, I would tell the LS what I needed and to keep any of said item(s) they come across and I'll pay them for them (as most of our crafters did) it's really not all that different from just flat out hiring people to go farm for you.. In the end you're just buying someone else's items.

EDIT: I also did the same thing in FFXI sorta.. I had an arrangement with a fisher to buy their stock of soles/grimmonites/etc I didn't have to sit there bidding on them one by one, and they didn't have to waste time selling 7 at a time.. It was a good arrangement.
By indecent 2011-01-20 16:01:35  
Easier than trolling the market wards that constantly crash imo

By Dubont 2011-01-20 16:02:24  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
So, the issue is that the op is lazy enough to do his own craft. You know in the end he can play this game they way he wants to play. If he wants to hire people to play the game for him and willing to pay them what is to you.

Just don't see why you care so much about he's play style. And always remember caring for other people play style is a waste of time.

Edit: WC
So, you believe that he can play the game as he wants, which is perfectly fine, but what if a r50 goes to a r20 behest and gimps exp? Is that perfectly fine? What about a guy who pays a RMT to level his jobs and in the end the guy has all r50s with no knowledge of the job at all? Is that perfectly fine?

Yes, the OP can play how he wants, but what fun is a game when you do nothing but craft? If the OP farmed his own mats, that would be different, but just sitting on your lazy *** and expecting others to do the work for you is not cool. You wouldn't go to a party and just sit there with your weapon out, hoping to leech exp would you?

My statement still stands. If you want something, do it yourself. If you can't farm the items yourself, level a battle job and set up a farm party.
By indecent 2011-01-20 16:04:14  
So then by your logic if you want a lvl 50 jade crook you will have to level all crafting jobs to make it for your Conjurer because buying it from someone else is lazy.

Level up a crafting job and do it yourself scrub...I think would be the terminology that you used.
By Aldier 2011-01-20 16:04:31  
Dubont, your cute, thank you for bumps though.

By Dubont 2011-01-20 16:05:20  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
You know usually I side with Dubont, but I can't really see the difference of someone buying mats and hiring someone to farm specific mats..

I basically did the same thing, I would tell the LS what I needed and to keep any of said item(s) they come across and I'll pay them for them (as most of our crafters did) it's really not all that different from just flat out hiring people to go farm for you.. In the end you're just buying someone else's items.
He's paying people to essentially be his own personal farm. If someone goes and farms, then puts the items in the wards and the OP buys them, that's one thing because everyone has the chance to buy those items from that player, but the OP is basically saying "I'm your boss and your my employee. I pay you to get these items and you only get those items for me." That's not cool
By Dubont 2011-01-20 16:06:12  
indecent said:
So then by your logic if you want a lvl 50 jade crook you will have to level all crafting jobs to make it for your Conjurer because buying it from someone else is lazy.

Level up a crafting job and do it yourself scrub...I think would be the terminology that you used.
wrong again. Buying it off someone who is a public sellsman is entirely different than making someone your personal farm ***.
By indecent 2011-01-20 16:07:54  
Dubont said:
indecent said:

wrong again. Buying it off someone who is a public sellsman is entirely different than making someone your personal farm ***.

wow at your logic...

he is offering to pay for certain materials that people farm....
By indecent 2011-01-20 16:09:10  
the only people he forces to farm for him are in the LS ;)

tl;dr

we cant possibly farm enough mats to hq +3 everything needed for our battle crafts so we are hiring outside the LS to get it done.
By Dubont 2011-01-20 16:14:45  
indecent said:
the only people he forces to farm for him are in the LS ;)

tl;dr

we cant possibly farm enough mats to hq +3 everything needed for our battle crafts so we are hiring outside the LS to get it done.
Hiring someone to be your farm *** = not cool. Again, use the public markets like everyone else.
By indecent 2011-01-20 16:16:13  
Its not a "farm ***" if they agree to do it out of their own free will

Its a good opportunity to make some good coin..we arent cheap.
By Dubont 2011-01-20 16:21:47  
indecent said:
Its not a "farm ***" if they agree to do it out of their own free will

Its a good opportunity to make some good coin..we arent cheap.
So...in FFXI, paying someone to merc your Joytoy while you sit there and do nothing to help is cool with you? I see the kind of people you are...and I'm glad you're not on my server.
By indecent 2011-01-20 16:23:33  
How is he sitting doing nothing? he is levelling every sub craft and we are subbing out buying HQ materials that we cant possibly farm enough of alone.

Who cares about ffxi, this is xiv

They are getting paid for their time, bottom line.
By Dubont 2011-01-20 16:31:24  
indecent said:
How is he sitting doing nothing? he is levelling every sub craft and we are subbing out buying HQ materials that we cant possibly farm enough of alone.

Who cares about ffxi, this is xiv

They are getting paid for their time, bottom line.
He's mercing people to get items for him which I don't entirely agree with. Ok, since no one cares about ffxi, say there's a rare/ex item in this game that you can only get if you're in the party. The OP is the kind of person that would pay someone 3mil to get a party together and do all the work of killing the mob just so the OP can get the item, but the OP never lifts a finger to attack the thing. He just sits back and watches while others do the work for him. Same concept here.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-20 16:38:49  
I don't understand your logic at all Dubont the title simply says "looking 2-3 individual to simply farm specific items."

You're taking this way to serious.

By Unmei 2011-01-20 16:39:47  
Dub STFU you were a self proclaimed Bot addict in ff11 and would still be botting if you didn't get banned. Now you want to wave a moral flag in 14 because some one wants to get some Mats merced lol are you serious kick rocks dude.
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-01-20 16:41:14  
Topic bans issued. Chill.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-20 16:43:21  
Unmei said:
Dub STFU you were a self proclaimed Bot addict in ff11 and would still be botting if you didn't get banned. Now you want to wave a moral flag in 14 because some one wants to get some Mats merced lol are you serious kick rocks dude.

Been noticing that lately old bots seem to have a different view with items merc. Must be a guilty conscious taking into in a effect.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-20 16:43:56  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Topic bans issued. Chill.

Sorry, was typing when you posted.
First Page 2