[Rabanastre] WTB Vintage Robe

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Servers » Rabanastre » [Rabanastre] WTB Vintage Robe
[Rabanastre] WTB Vintage Robe
By GroundZero 2011-01-21 19:05:12  
WTB Vintage Robe 1,5 million PM in game, and no I wont pay more since its not worth more and people sell it 1,5 million... it's just the greedy tards who ask 2 million...

PM in game ill buy it right off ya
By Venusdoom 2011-01-21 22:30:39  
If you go to Yellow Gremlin and look at people selling the TATTERED Robe on Rabanastre, they are all being sold for 1m-1.5m. That's right, the Tattered, un-upgraded robe. If you think 2m for the finished is unfair when the Base costs 1m-1.5 + the Nephrite Breastpin from a ~40 Goldsmith, and takes Weaving 41 with Leather 31 sub and is currently the (situtationally) best body piece for the jobs that can use, you are the tard. So you can quit flaming crafters in /say, /tell, even /shout and crying about how mean the game is and how unfair all the players are. Take it up with the people selling the Tattered Robes. Even then, nobody on Rabanastre is going to give you a discount on anything because you have a reputation as a whiner. And as you have no jobs near r50, idk what your rush is.
[+]
By hyuran 2011-01-21 23:47:17  
Venusdoom said:
Even then, nobody on Rabanastre is going to give you a discount on anything because you have a reputation as a whiner. And as you have no jobs near r50, idk what your rush is.

well said ^.^
By Dubont 2011-01-22 00:10:51  
Venusdoom said:
If you go to Yellow Gremlin and look at people selling the TATTERED Robe on Rabanastre, they are all being sold for 1m-1.5m. That's right, the Tattered, un-upgraded robe. If you think 2m for the finished is unfair when the Base costs 1m-1.5 + the Nephrite Breastpin from a ~40 Goldsmith, and takes Weaving 41 with Leather 31 sub and is currently the (situtationally) best body piece for the jobs that can use, you are the tard. So you can quit flaming crafters in /say, /tell, even /shout and crying about how mean the game is and how unfair all the players are. Take it up with the people selling the Tattered Robes. Even then, nobody on Rabanastre is going to give you a discount on anything because you have a reputation as a whiner. And as you have no jobs near r50, idk what your rush is.
Holy ***O.o PWND!
By GroundZero 2011-01-22 11:26:04  
lots VINTAGE ROBE's sell for 1,5kk... seen them at blackwater to... base dusnt cost 1,5million so take your flamine elsewhere and get your facts straight before posting crap noob...

FYI bought Vintage Robe for 1,5 mil today at blackwater...
Got another one 1 and half hour ago for my brother at 1,6 mil...

So who is the dumb *** now?... np mate, take care =)

Besides... THM38, and I have a R45 Class on my main account so...... np on that to ;)
By hyuran 2011-01-22 11:51:07  
GroundZero said:
what the hell u talk about website functionality? I'm the CEO of a webdevelopment company so I know what I talk about...

GroundZero said:
lots VINTAGE ROBE's sell for 1,5kk... base dusnt cost 1,5million so take your flamine elsewhere...
Got another one 1 and half hour ago for my brother at 1,6 mil...
I have a R45 Class on my main account so...

"lots VINTAGE ROBE'S"
"1,5kk"
"dusnt"

so a ceo of a web development company obviously DUSNT need to speak well i take it?

on a side note, if you have a R45 on your main account why are you always asking for things on your lower account? i am just curious on this is all.
By Yves 2011-01-22 11:54:19  
GroundZero said:
lots VINTAGE ROBE's sell for 1,5kk... seen them at blackwater to... base dusnt cost 1,5million so take your flamine elsewhere and get your facts straight before posting crap noob... FYI bought Vintage Robe for 1,5 mil today at blackwater... Got another one 1 and half hour ago for my brother at 1,6 mil... So who is the dumb *** now?... np mate, take care =) Besides... THM38, and I have a R45 Class on my main account so...... np on that to ;)

Couple of quick things here.

1. Why do you constantly feel the need to belittle people in a general fashion in each and every post? You wouldn't walk into an assisted living facility and shout "retard," would you? And you wouldn't go stand in front of everyone in a formal setting and shout profanity-laced rants, would you?

2. Why do you feel the constant need to act in a consistently aggressive manner?

Do these things make you feel better about yourself? Does it make the pain dissipate from a traumatic event in your past?

You may wonder why I post directly after you and the answer is simple: you are a bully. Plain and simple. At some point, you should realize that and make some attitude adjustments.

And be careful, everyone - according to Groundzero's numerous posts and comments (which he has since deleted some) he is:

1. A CEO of a web development company
2. A lone-wolf who needs no friends
3. Superior to you in his actions and accomplishments

By hyuran 2011-01-22 12:25:41  
yves is right, you are very rude to anyone you talk to. there is an old saying you should make a point to remember.

"Be careful how you treat people you see on your way up the ladder, for they will be the same people you see on your way down"
By Venusdoom 2011-01-22 13:52:23  
That's alright, when your robe breaks every 10 minutes (since you're too low for it), have fun trying to find a Weaver on the server high enough that you haven't pissed off with your 12 year old behavior to repair it for you. At least you can't piss off the repair NPC.

Oh and there is no camp named Blackwater.
By MiracleWorks 2011-01-22 23:20:23  
everything on pala is so cheap, just got 1 of these for 500k too
 Asura.Kayze
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kayze 2011-01-23 08:24:36  
You got a vintage for 500k?! thats insane. On Rabnasty, I got mine for 1.2mil and I thought that was cheap lol
By GroundZero 2011-01-23 11:22:02  
1.2 is a nice price, and to come back to previous posts... so what im a CEO... dusnt mean I cant tell the truth... if people ask 2kk for something (some) people sell for 1kk (for example) I call that either scamming or selfish... but they have to do w/e they feel like lol.

And cuz im a CEO dusnt mean I cant call u a mother.... lol, your not one of my customers so I dont give a rats *** lol.

And if you dont like me (which I dont give a ***about) dont read my posts or what so ever, or cant handle it that I say whats on my mind and that I aint kissing *** to get in someone their favours, skip it and go on with ur own business so np :)

Got enuf folks on my server that know im a good person, i help out and stuff so... im good =)

Take care have fun ^^

By MiracleWorks 2011-01-22 23:20:23
everything on pala is so cheap, just got 1 of these for 500k too

Dang, wish it was like that on my server (Rabanastre) lol thats a wicked nice price lol!!!
[+]
By Yves 2011-01-23 11:45:49  
GroundZero said:
1.2 is a nice price, and to come back to previous posts... so what im a CEO... dusnt mean I cant tell the truth... if people ask 2kk for something (some) people sell for 1kk (for example) I call that either scamming or selfish... but they have to do w/e they feel like lol. And cuz im a CEO dusnt mean I cant call u a mother.... lol, your not one of my customers so I dont give a rats *** lol. And if you dont like me (which I dont give a ***about) dont read my posts or what so ever, or cant handle it that I say whats on my mind and that I aint kissing *** to get in someone their favours, skip it and go on with ur own business so np :) Got enuf folks on my server that know im a good person, i help out and stuff so... im good =) Take care have fun ^^ By MiracleWorks 2011-01-22 23:20:23 everything on pala is so cheap, just got 1 of these for 500k too Dang, wish it was like that on my server (Rabanastre) lol thats a wicked nice price lol!!!

Again, as stated earlier, you can say whats on your mind without belittling people or demeaning others. It's needlessly offensive to state that people are 'retards' for not agreeing with your point of view. Just think how offended you would be if you had a handicapped child later in life and someone was shouting that around you. Like I said, you seem to be pretty cool and insightful when you aren't doing that. I'm just asking that you use some common courtesy when stating your opinion.
By Univers 2011-01-26 17:30:40  
Ground Zero why dont you just get the items on your own? You spend all your time shouting to buy everything and everyone notices. People dont respect that.