WoE Question

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Walk of Echoes » WoE question
WoE question
By luckycharms1877 2011-01-29 03:18:46  
Hi im haveing a hard time getting enough points in Woe to come in the top 5 i was in this party and i was putting out alot of dmg after killin last boss was time for rewards. i got 8k points even tho i did the most WS and stuff and they gave 2nd place to a *** Whm ugh... please help me understand how does a whm that did nothing but stand there get second and i didnt even get in the top 5 for possible pouches. SE is given me hell tryin to get the coins i need
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-29 03:31:14  
Um he Definitly didn't do nothing. I've sat around for awhile and it definitely hurts you. I place first alot on rdm when I go to solo but end up grouping up. Curing buffing debuffing nuking taking dmg often gets me a good 12k xp if I don't dc.

I think only really my blu would really top me doing that and that's kinda maybe. Like when I go with a decent sized group I do that cause I smoke the other DDs even with there 2hr brd songs on boss. But then that's usually the wvyerns and even with a full allaince I tend to do at least 2k to every single one of them and buff cure myself and a bit more to the boss.

One advantage mages have is the ability to do stuff that I'm fairly certain get points inbetween fights. From buffing to curing even cure cheating. Then can do a whole lot big stuff when mobs come.

Unfortunately I don't think anyones really tagged down how much parcticular actions are really worth. Who knows maybe it's some kind of totally emnity base lol
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-01-29 04:23:16  
If you are coming up there as a one hit wonder, aka a job that only does melee damage you will not place. I've placed with WHM before by melee'ing the whole time and doing normal WHM stuff. If you aren't healing, dd'ing, nuking, enhancing, taking damage, and enfeebling, or at least doing most of those things, you have a snowball's chance in hell at getting a chest.

I've also managed to get 1st place chest as sack puller in flux 2. Just need to know what you are doing.
By luckycharms1877 2011-01-29 04:49:55  
i was just DDing i guess that was the problem ill just go rdm for now on
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-01-29 04:52:46  
I'm not sure if you got to personally experience campaign when it was new enough to understand how the exp rewards worked. Mage jobs and jobs that spam JA's and self cure easily stack up for ranks while DD jobs who just hit and WS are left a little behind.

It could work the same way but i lack WoE knowledge personally at this time.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-29 05:49:07  
Pup can do kinda well now too since they got that h2h that gives their auto 10 regain and the ability to switch tp and such
 Ramuh.Lorzy
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-29 06:02:15  
luckycharms1877 said:
Hi im haveing a hard time getting enough points in Woe to come in the top 5 i was in this party and i was putting out alot of dmg after killin last boss was time for rewards. i got 8k points even tho i did the most WS and stuff and they gave 2nd place to a *** Whm ugh... please help me understand how does a whm that did nothing but stand there get second and i didnt even get in the top 5 for possible pouches. SE is given me hell tryin to get the coins i need

if you honestly think a whm got second by doing nothing, you should probably quit.
By luckycharms1877 2011-01-29 17:56:32  
stfu Lorzy all i ask for was how to rank i aint ask for all that extra bull ***u talkin bout
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-29 18:17:24  
Well, he's right. You don't rank 2nd doing nothing. Your observation skills are subpar.
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-01-29 18:18:29  
From my experience, the actual damage that you put out is almost irrelevant in determining your points. PLDs always place in top 5 even with shitty damage. Enspells help a lot as they give you physical + magical damage points every attack. I'd say pld or rdm is the best job to go for max points.
 Fenrir.Thandar
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2011-01-29 18:23:05  
I've placed on BRD/RDM at least 5th a few times.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [122 days between previous and next post]
By Sinjo 2011-05-31 07:55:08  
/sub dnc while your DD spam curing waltz and steps you should see an improvement
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-05-31 08:09:54  
Physical dmg, magic dmg, debuffs, buffs and cures. You need to vary what you do if you arent getting a chest on a dd job usually means youve maxed on the physical dmg needed but youre not getting the others.