フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Top Linkshell List
Top Linkshell List
 Odin.Aramina
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-03-04 11:56:22  
How is this calculated?

It seems to change regularly for my server, and although I've seen my linkshell listed there a few times, I really have no idea what would happen to make it listed once, then a few hours later not be listed at all.
 Asura.Moonglow
サーバ: Asura
user: Moonglow
By Asura.Moonglow 2009-03-04 12:16:55  
I think it is just a random showing of LS's. The LS I used to run has showen up on the list... but we dont use the LS any more. So there as been nothing accomplished to deem a reason to be on the top list. Would be interesting for them to get it to actually reflect the truth tho.
 Phoenix.Mitsukilatem
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Mitsukilatem 2009-03-04 12:27:39  
its the same as the top player list i don't even think its based on rank its based on how many ppl have opened the link to ur characters page or ls page '-') thats my guess anyways~
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2009-03-04 13:28:18  
Most viewed today
 Odin.Aramina
サーバ: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-03-04 13:39:07  
Is there a way to make it relative to like the average achievement scores of their registered members or something?

It would seem to be more relevant that way
 Phoenix.Mitsukilatem
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Mitsukilatem 2009-03-05 05:03:12  
from what i see they do have a top linkshell list for the ones registered just go to http://www.ffxiah.com/achievements.php?dt=7 its just not on the main page i had to click one of the top characters and then click achievment or w/e lol