Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20104 20105 20106 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-10-26 19:32:52  
essentially what magnuss said. you resigning will be a bigger obstacle to you getting benefits.

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING THAT SAYS YOU RESIGN!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-26 19:49:21  
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-10-26 19:54:38  
Random NPCs seem like they could be much more memorable in Xenoverse 2.

And there are a bunch of NPCs cosplaying as people like Vegeta and Piccolo too.

Only NPC I can actually remember from XV1 is Percel because he got all the cool time patrol assignments. Like going to a timeline where King Piccolo forced Kami to re-fuse with him, gaining back the power of the original Nameless Namekian, creating a demon army and attempting to take over the world, only to be met by an army of androids built by Dr Gero and the Red Ribbon Army.
Glad to hear he's back in XV2; I wonder if he'll have more cool stories to tell. :O
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-10-26 19:57:15  
It's funny you bring that up, Drac. Today I was chilling during my prep period when suddenly I heard a huge burst of noise coming from the class next to mine. I called security thinking it was a fight that I had to break up then I ran outside to head over there to break it up. As I made my way outside, I saw a couple students then the teacher running out the door screaming. I thought to myself, "Oh great, they're killing themselves in there" and steeled myself to run inside and start yelling and stopping the kids. Instead, the teacher yelled, "There's a rat in there!!" As soon as she screamed that, the security team showed up where she told them the same thing. I just stood there unsure what to do but one of her students caught the rodent and put it in trash can. Turns out it was a field mouse from the construction down the street. The teacher and the students were afraid to go back inside once they took the creature out and I said, "You've got nothing to worry about. There's nothing else in there... Well, unless it laid eggs." One kid turned to me with terror in her eyes and she blurted, "WHAT?!" To that I smiled and assured her that I was just kidding because it's a mammal and doesn't lay eggs.

Funny time, though.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-10-26 20:00:40  
I hear the famously nearly extinction-level rare oddity known as the be-moustached Magnuss, lays eggs.

Eggs of education and a possible future not being a minimum wage grunt at McD's.

In his student's heads.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-10-26 20:03:43  
Bloodrose said: »
I hear the famously nearly extinction-level rare oddity known as the be-moustached Magnuss, lays eggs.

Eggs of education and a possible future not being a minimum wage grunt at McD's.

In his student's heads.
Well, you know me. I'm a dreamer.
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Bloodrose 2016-10-26 20:38:34  
You know you're a hipster when you're reading a comic about some indie hipster loser, then reading the artist's comments afterwards.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-26 20:45:18  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
But yeah, cause you are Union, you go to the corner with Ramyrez, you are dead to me now son!

I actually didn't even know I was in a union tbh.
Unless you banged a former president who's been impeached for banging interns, ignorance doesn't excuse you!

And even then, ignorance still doesn't excuse you!

You damn, dirty human union worker!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-10-26 20:49:36  
But yeah, cause you are Union, you go to the corner with Ramyrez, you are dead to me now son!

Unless you banged a former president who's been impeached for banging interns, ignorance doesn't excuse you!

There's a place for riffraff like you with your high falutin ways.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-26 20:52:32  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Nothing wrong with unions. After all, without them we wouldn't have the 40 hour work week or paid lunches.
And that's the good they created. Also safer working environments, paid vacations, and sometimes retirement packages.

But you can't say they created anything new like that in the last ~40 years. OSHA takes care of the safe working environment aspect that unions started, benefits packages are commonplace, and actually what entices high-skilled labor from one company to another. Higher wages leads to lower number of workers and more incentive to outsource or even leave the area.

I will never say that unions were always bad, just that the whole system is corrupt as hell, being second only to the federal government in the degree of corruption it displays publicly!

Yatenkou said: »
Unions are necessary in this day and age, otherwise people wouldn't be able to make wages to live. Then again not all industries need unions, but there definitely needs to be unions in things like education, steelworkers, miners, and stuff like that
Unions are actually increasing the wage discrepancy between the rich and poor. Because they are squeezing businesses out of the country, they are directly contributing to the destruction of the middle class. There aren't many new manufacturing jobs, and most of them are in non-union states like Texas (which, thank you Ohio and Michigan unions for giving my economy such a strong boost). People really need to actually look at the outsource/insource discrepancy in their state/region to understand the effects unions have on their local economy.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-26 20:53:52  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

There's a place for riffraff like you with your high falutin ways.
They kicked me out temporary. So, I'm stuck in the asylum until they let me back in.

AREN'T YOU LUCKY?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-26 20:55:40  
BTW, in case people haven't realize it yet, I'm being superfluous in regards to union workers. The people are ok, the management is what's corrupt imo.
By Ackeron 2016-10-26 20:59:36  
After 2 days with Xenoverse 2, hitting Lv80, doing some of the expert missions, I have figured out what stamina breaking is >_>

(Stupid basic mechanic I didn't even know existed.)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-26 21:01:06  
You apparently never played XV1.
By Bloodrose 2016-10-26 21:01:26  
>.> they have a stamina breaking mechanic tutorial in one of the level 5 "expert" trainee missions.
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-10-26 21:12:53  
You apparently never played XV1.
Nope.
Bloodrose said: »
>.> they have a stamina breaking mechanic tutorial in one of the level 5 "expert" trainee missions.
Ain't got time to read! Must punch more!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-26 21:24:22  
Ackeron said: »
Must punch ban more!
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-10-26 21:38:46  
Well my mom called me just now about it, she said do even do anything or talk to anyone without the Union rep first.

She said that even turning in my keys and ID could be construed as my resignation if they really wanted to take it to that level.

So, I guess I will be calling the union guy first thing in the morning.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-10-26 23:09:42  
http://www.vampirecaveman.com/

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-10-26 23:36:11  
I have to laugh for two reasons;

1. the /l

2. Drac +'d it.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-10-26 23:40:39  
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-10-26 23:51:15  
Any chance you know where I can find info on the damage for the Ki Blast stuff Ohji and or Leon?

I couldn't find anything and now I'm going through writing down the numbers myself.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-10-26 23:52:29  
Ackeron said: »
Any chance you know where I can find info on the damage for the Ki Blast stuff Ohji and or Leon?

I couldn't find anything and now I'm going through writing down the numbers myself.
i have no clue lol also we need screenies of ya char ;p
By Draylo 2016-10-26 23:53:59  
On ps4?
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-10-26 23:56:32  
i am
First Page 2 3 ... 20104 20105 20106 ... 22553 22554 22555