Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21067 21068 21069 ... 22553 22554 22555
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-12-15 13:29:12  
Huh. Lv50 Marik was easier than lv40. Took out Ra on my first turn and swept him effortlessly after that. And here I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get it before the event ended. :D
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2017-12-15 13:36:38  
Leon Kasai said: »
Huh. Lv50 Marik was easier than lv40. Took out Ra on my first turn and swept him effortlessly after that. And here I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get it before the event ended. :D
I had a friend do this to me in a game and I had some trap card, I forget the name, but anyways... the trap card makes my opponent take damage that I would have taken instead and I won my first game of Yugioh. It was the only card I played the whole game lol
[+]
By Jetackuu 2017-12-15 14:02:20  

Hmm, guess I should have played that more.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2017-12-15 14:45:40  
Josiahkf said: »
Thanks Vienner.

idk... I prefer the dancing mantis XD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2017-12-15 15:40:03  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I had a friend do this to me in a game and I had some trap card, I forget the name, but anyways... the trap card makes my opponent take damage that I would have taken instead and I won my first game of Yugioh. It was the only card I played the whole game lol
A trap card is exactly how I took care of it lol. It was one that let me destroy one of his monsters when he destroys one of mine, so as soon as he attacked me on that first turn it was gone.

Jetackuu said: »
Hmm, guess I should have played that more.
The event is on until the 19th iirc, but I'm not sure if that'd be enough time to get the 1mil points required to get the lv50 version to show up. If you were interested in returning that is.

Freehugs said: »
Grats! How p2p is this game? I've been eyeing it but I don't want to bother if its going to cost money just to get anything good.
Thanks! I don't know what it's like to start right now, but it was throwing currency at me when I started a few weeks back. You buy packs of 3 cards and they cost 50 gems each, and I had like 5,000 gems by the end of the tutorial or something. It's very easy to blow through it all if you get unlucky with the RNG though, but you can at least see what cards are available in a booster box and which ones you already have and how many of each are left in the box. You can also reset the box whenever you like, so if you're pulling for a specific card and there's only one per box, you don't have to run the whole box dry to try and get another.
You also get handed free decks whenever you unlock a character, but they're typically 19 ***cards plus the character's signature card. It's not great, but for example, if you start with Yami Yugi and want to add Dark Magician Girl to your deck, the easiest way to get one is to just unlock Tea/Anzu since it's her signature card. Mokuba's deck also comes with a Blue Eyes White Dragon if anyone starting with Kaiba wants another.
Anyway, if you want to go full f2p I recommend looking up what kind of decks you can make beforehand and then focusing on getting the cards for those decks to minimize your spending.
Oh, and you can also get cards as drops from NPCs but the good ones require you to face the stronger versions of the character and are pretty rare drops anyway.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-15 19:34:28  
Protip: Hotels count their towel inventory when they do housekeeping, when you steal towels they will notice the towels missing after you check out and you will lose your deposit, usually around $50, or the cost of the towel will come out of your deposit. When stealing towels, I steal them from the pool area, they can't count them as easily so they can't charge you.

*sagely nod*

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-15 19:47:46  
REEEEEEEEEEE!!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2017-12-15 22:27:47  
SDBH Universe Mission 1 starts off with SSB Goku sparring with SS4 Goku.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Also, the 20th Dragon Ball movie is coming next year; it'll supposedly be based on the Saiyans and the origin of Goku and co's power with story and character designs handled by Toriyama.
So it's pretty obviously going to be about the whole Yamoshi rebellion thing mentioned in that recent interview where he becomes the first Super Saiyan.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2017-12-16 06:25:25  
Super Dragon Ball Heroes 8 OP. Intro has some spoilers for upcoming DB Super episodes.
Glad to see SS4 Xeno Gogeta and finally get confirmation that the Dark Masked King is King Vegeta. Confused as to why Bardock would put the Time Breaker mask back on willingly though. Maybe he's hoping for a further power boost from it and it leads into how he gets SS4? ._.;

Also, new FighterZ PV.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2017-12-16 08:05:10  
Candlejack said: »
Steam no longer takes Bitcoin.

Apparently people were refunding their games and Bitcoin was worth more than at the time of purchase, and Valve processed the coin immediately, so they were losing a lot of money. (Not sure if accurate, but it was one potentiality).

Anna Ruthven said: »
Protip: Hotels count their towel inventory when they do housekeeping, when you steal towels they will notice the towels missing after you check out and you will lose your deposit, usually around $50, or the cost of the towel will come out of your deposit. When stealing towels, I steal them from the pool area, they can't count them as easily so they can't charge you.

*sagely nod*

Why would you want towels that an unknown amount of other people have wiped on their junk?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-16 08:07:58  
Jetackuu said: »
Candlejack said: »
Steam no longer takes Bitcoin.

Apparently people were refunding their games and Bitcoin was worth more than at the time of purchase, and Valve processed the coin immediately, so they were losing a lot of money. (Not sure if accurate, but it was one potentiality).

Anna Ruthven said: »

*sagely nod*

Why would you want towels that an unknown amount of other people have wiped on their junk?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Becau- F-for reasons.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.