Top By Job Accuracy

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIVPro.com » Suggestions » Top By Job accuracy
Top By Job accuracy
By jmarkle 2011-03-08 17:49:44  
I've noticed multiple times that the "Top By Job" query under the achievements is very inaccurate. A lot of members in our LS have pointed this out as well, and I know one thing our community would like to see is an accurate listing of the Top 10 for each job on the server, rather than the randomly generated results we see now. I noticed today that the rank 55 on the server was 5th on the top 10 for marauder, but the number one for marauder was ranked 300+ or something. It wasn't close by any means.

I know I'm being picky, but I want to be able to click on the competition and see what I have to do to get where I want to be. I mean we all have our own goals sure, but a lot of us also strive on that challenge of wanting to be one of the best. Even if I see the same person on every job, if it was accurate and they deserve that spot based on their class achievements, then they deserve a spot on every top 10 class list for the server IMO.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-03-08 18:04:53  
Yeah, it's not in a meaningful order right now. I was going to list it by who got to rank 50 first. What do you think? Ordering by overall achievement rank might start looking the same for each job as time goes by.
By jmarkle 2011-03-08 18:14:27  
True, but I think I'd rather see the same name over and over than see the names of people who hit 50 then left the game. Idk, hopefully we can get more reply's and see what the rest of the community thinks about it.
By ac1nexus 2011-03-08 22:32:42  
I've seen quite a few pop up onto the list, and quite a few get kicked off. I'm just surprised I'm still on the list. #1 Lancer on Besaid and #7 overall.

I would prefer if they could figure out a way to keep it with active players, because I doubt many of the first 50's still play.
[+]
By ZettaiRyouiki 2011-03-09 15:32:01  
An option to sort by achievement rank or the date (order) of hitting R50 would be nice. =)

I'd like to have the latter regardless, I'm biased.
By badmonkey 2011-03-09 17:51:18  
It should be in the order of who got to rank 50 first.
By Gypsine 2011-03-09 18:51:11  
badmonkey said:
It should be in the order of who got to rank 50 first.
but how is that really accurate? When i think top by job i think of someone who has gotten all skills, killed all nms and has sub classes to support them even further. I mean who cares if your rank 50 with nothing else leveled and not one achievement done (I.E most of the people who first got rank 50 and then quit) i hardly find that to be "TOP".
By jmarkle 2011-03-09 19:47:22  
Lets just petition SE to give us PvP in the GLD arena and fight it out and they can put the standings here lol.
By badmonkey 2011-03-09 22:12:47  
Actually, most of the first 10 to rank 50 Gladiators my my server are are still active.

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [223 days between previous and next post]
By JonnyTapas 2011-10-18 16:17:17  
I just noticed I was on this list #6 MRD on Saronia. In researching how I got there it was a little slap in the face to find out that there's no meaningful order. I know I wasn't among the first to 50. I didn't start playing 'til after the earthquake in Japan.

Too bad you can collect total experienced earned on the particular job. (even though we don't gain at 50 we're still rewarded exp.)

or

Total achievements earned while on that particular job. As far as I know right now there's no way to seperate what job you were on as you completed achievements.

I look at ranks. I'm currently 500ish server, and around 2k global. But I'm really not interested in being number 1 in either. I want to be the #1 MRD, that is my main job, that is my main focus.

Wish there was a way to defend or improve my #6 crown.