Ninja Spellcast

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Ninja spellcast
Ninja spellcast
By jahn 2011-05-24 06:14:50  
Hey all, as title suggest I'm wondering about ninja spellcast.

My ninja gear is starting to get fairly extensive, more so than I feel like cramming in to a bajillion macros, so I'm looking here for answers.
Are there any ninja spellcast, that are fairly extensive, noticing that it's night time for instance, and swapping out dusk for koga hands, swapping out the 12% move speed boots for af boots when moving.
elemental belts when weather/day
inside/outside abyssea
so on and so forth.
Or am I hoping for too much?
 Shiva.Msthief
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-05-24 06:31:48  
There used to be a huge collection of spellcasts on windower.net, I just took a look and they might have gotten rid of it during the last update of the site.

The best I can do for you

If you get a sample spellcast from somewhere there's a good chance whoever made it tampered with it. These little f-ups are usually really small but make the entire thing not work, so look out for them.

There it is That should be enough to get you started.
 Shiva.Msthief
サーバ: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-05-24 06:32:58  
It's much easier to tweek an existing spellcast (even of a different job) than start one on your own imo. Good luck, I couldn't live without it. Again, a handful of those have little mistakes that anyone with half a brain could fix - you just can't copy/paste some of them.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-24 06:35:00  
Cba to read through all of it, but this seems to have what you want, I think(atleast most of it):
http://wiki.windower.net/plugins/spellcast/userxml2.3/nin/antonioklaus_nin
By jahn 2011-05-24 07:05:19  
Thanks for the quick replies~
I'll try to see if I can't get one of those to work for me :)