users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Question about some NM in Aby as MNK
Question about some NM in Aby as MNK
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-05-30 19:41:48  
Just finished Rev. Fists +2 and was looking at Duo'ing some NMs with a WHM or w/e. Was looking at Empousa and it seems doable (/war or /nin?).
Was also wondering about Dragua...How hard is he to Duo, and what sub is best?
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-05-30 19:44:28  
Idk most people I've seen fight that wyrn farm multiple pops and brew lock it, but if it's like the other 2 probaly a *** lol
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-30 19:45:18  
dragua isn't that bad. atma of the earth wyrm (always makes me lol) is awesome for the fight. since you can have 3 spawned at once now it's even easier to brew.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-30 19:46:32  
Dragua is duoable. Wasn't breeze easy, came with a little difficulty mnk/war + whm.

I'd imagine it being easier w/ /nin, but /war was a faster fight, and I while it wasn't the easiest thing, I didn't wipe aside from d/cing, which would have occurred as /nin as well.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-05-30 19:48:36  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Dragua is duoable. Wasn't breeze easy, came with a little difficulty mnk/war + whm.

I'd imagine it being easier w/ /nin, but /war was a faster fight, and I while it wasn't the easiest thing, I didn't wipe aside from d/cing, which would have occurred as /nin as well.

Yea hate random *** D/Cs.. I've lost too many nms cuz of that crap ><
 Shiva.Ikutaki
サーバ: Shiva
user: Ikutaki
By Shiva.Ikutaki 2011-05-30 19:50:50  
Empousa is a joke as long as you know how to land it quickly. Can easily do it /WAR but /NIN is probably better for a chance at trigger.

Dragua is a *** but as long as you have an above average WHM and a decent MDT build it's not terrible. I usually go /NIN for that though because I end up getting screwed by it using Horrid Roar right after I Counterstance. The shadows really help to ease the workload for the WHM as well. Just don't take the fight lightly and you'll be alright.