Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-05-31 13:12:42  
Unicorn.Divinian said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Unicorn.Divinian said:
The only thing is that I am usually only in game long enough for about one firesday each rl day...since they are about 7 hours apart from one another. This combined with the fact that I want two of such swords for the time being doubles the whole thing. It could be weeks if I do it that way, but honestly it would probably be the quickest way for me to get the trials done and I plan on doing this soon.

One Firesday is enough to finish most trials!

Yeah I know...I have a problem being able to see the goal of something when I only work on it an hour a day...so it takes me longer to get motivated. I hope the way I worded that makes sense. If anything...maybe this conversation will force me to start thinking of firesday as get your *** to abyssea day.

Oh I know the feeling, trust me. It's just working on it.

Quote:
Flans... <_>

Yeah, Flans took two Firesdays (would've taken one with 3 people I'd say). I opted to melee burn those given they are not ideal for pulling. As a fun side note, Grimauve doesn't aggro.
By natecrow 2011-06-06 16:07:08  
I got lucky and got a +9 damage firmanent so thats another possibility too with aug.
 Shiva.Superdan
サーバ: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2011-06-06 16:29:18  
Oh god. Swords. I am not a happy chappy. I totally forgot I have to continue my blu swords when I come back :/ Think I just got past the flans for my STR sword... -_-

But yeah, I wouldn't waste the time on MaB swords to be honest. There are other easier swords to acquire that probably perform better.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-06-06 16:33:39  
Shiva.Superdan said:
Oh god. Swords. I am not a happy chappy. I totally forgot I have to continue my blu swords when I come back :/ Think I just got past the flans for my STR sword... -_-

But yeah, I wouldn't waste the time on MaB swords to be honest. There are other easier swords to acquire that probably perform better.
Uh

They're called sticks

Just for the unaware
By Inuyasha 2011-06-07 18:26:07  
Sylph.Krsone said:
Thats probably the best use I can think of for it too, to offhand for sanguine during blu, mainhain ws dmg 10% sword.
can use it for BLUcleave....or magical spell nukes...but yea...Sanguine swords only really