users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Recently started up again
Recently started up again
 Asura.Arioch
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Arioch
By Asura.Arioch 2011-06-03 12:49:10  
I started playing again recently after a 10-month absence. I hit 90 yesterday, and I figure it's going to be a little while before I get any of the nice TOM weapons and/or NM drops. I'm looking for decent AH stuff to use in the meantime. I left at 75 with the usual Senj/Perdu combo. Is there anything better to use in the meantime until I get up to speed again, or should I stick with it?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-03 12:53:28  
Well some of the elemental path katanas are pretty easy.. I do suggest doing 2x evade/agi katana...its fairly easy to solo on nin/dnc and you can do double duty on some trial pairs as you work up the ladder (like vermin and diremite trials overlap) As far as decent AH weapons..... ummmm I can't think of any sorry >_<. Most of nin's weapons are R/EX
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-06-03 12:53:33  
Weapon-wise, its probably "ok", but work on Kamoe asap, drops off Sobek, and people usually just let it fall to the ground, because everybody allready have one (100% drop).
Evasion TOM katana + Kamoe = a very good setup that's easy to get and gets the job done.
 Shiva.Deadlydiva
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Deadlydiva 2011-06-03 12:55:50  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Weapon-wise, its probably "ok", but work on Kamoe asap, drops off Sobek, and people usually just let it fall to the ground, because everybody allready have one (100% drop). Evasion TOM katana + Kamoe = a very good setup that's easy to get and gets the job done.
^^ This, Should be very easy for you to get since sobek is always a busy camp.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-06-03 12:57:44  
Kogara off the Roc NM in altepa is a pretty high drop as well, and it's not bad. I used kogara/kamome for awhile, personally.
By Kaerin 2011-06-03 15:27:19  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Weapon-wise, its probably "ok", but work on Kamoe asap, drops off Sobek, and people usually just let it fall to the ground, because everybody allready have one (100% drop).
Evasion TOM katana + Kamoe = a very good setup that's easy to get and gets the job done.

THIS^

Just go to Misa and go to sobek's ??? and send people tells and ask if you can have a kamome, should take all of 20 minutes at most to get, and its the best offhand katana around regardless of what you have main.