Assassin's Armlets - Count Raum (how To Spawn)?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Assassin's Armlets - Count Raum (how to spawn)?
Assassin's Armlets - Count Raum (how to spawn)?
 Bahamut.Vagrua
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Vagrua
By Bahamut.Vagrua 2011-06-05 23:35:58  
My group just spammed killing mobs at the indicated position that Count Raum spawns on the wiki map and we were unable to get this NM to spawn after 2 hour grind. Does anyone have any info on how to spawn it?
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-06-05 23:37:53  
Did you have any competition perhaps?

somewhat off topic: where can I find these maps?
 Bahamut.Vagrua
By Bahamut.Vagrua 2011-06-05 23:39:35  
Phoenix.Kirana said:

No competition whatsoever. Also the maps are on wiki.ffxiclopedia.org. (For some reason it's at the bottom of the page for Xaracabard)
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-06-05 23:45:48  
Bahamut.Vagrua said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:

No competition whatsoever. Also the maps are on wiki.ffxiclopedia.org. (For some reason it's at the bottom of the page for Xaracabard)
Ah thanks. I've been using gamerescape, but no one seems to be updating it :/
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-05 23:46:39  
That's odd... Count Raum should be in the area around the Knuckles/Daggers and Kindred THF/MNKs. Gomory pops there too. My group gets him all the time and we're 15/18 kills that Assassin Armlets dropped on. I think the map is marked wrong.
 Bahamut.Vagrua
By Bahamut.Vagrua 2011-06-05 23:48:59  
Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
That's odd... Count Raum should be in the area around the Knuckles/Daggers and Kindred THF/MNKs. Gomory pops there too. My group gets him all the time and we're 15/18 kills that Assassin Armlets dropped on. I think the map is marked wrong.
I flee'd around looking for him every 5 minutes and could never seem to find him.
 Phoenix.Slytribal
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2011-06-05 23:55:28  
Me and the fiance' get him to spawn all the time for people. He's lottery spawn on one of the two Thieves that spawn in with the daggers and knuckles.
 Bahamut.Vagrua
By Bahamut.Vagrua 2011-06-05 23:59:06  
Phoenix.Slytribal said:
Me and the fiance' get him to spawn all the time for people. He's lottery spawn on one of the two Thieves that spawn in with the daggers and knuckles.
Thanks for the info. I'll try again tomorrow and let you know the results. We were, however, pulling every thief we could find around the point indicated on that map.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-06 11:22:04  
Bahamut.Vagrua said:
Phoenix.Slytribal said:
Thanks for the info. I'll try again tomorrow and let you know the results. We were, however, pulling every thief we could find around the point indicated on that map.

Yeah but the point on the map looks more like where the shadow dragon pops in normal Xarcabard. He actually pops behind the stairs in between the first to black steps thing, no further than where the WHM BLM MNK RNG WAR DRG DRK are chilling out.
 Bahamut.Vagrua
By Bahamut.Vagrua 2011-06-07 02:31:24  
Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
Bahamut.Vagrua said:
Phoenix.Slytribal said:

Yeah but the point on the map looks more like where the shadow dragon pops in normal Xarcabard. He actually pops behind the stairs in between the first to black steps thing, no further than where the WHM BLM MNK RNG WAR DRG DRK are chilling out.
We found the phs spot while running into another party spamming it and were 1/1 on him. It was behind the stairs as you said. The map doesn't point out all the huge rocks/stairs across the zone. Thanks though.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-06-07 03:42:37  
wut?

No seriously. You're asking about making Count Raum pop for Assassin armlets?

I killed a random mob and got them about 10mins in on my solo run in there.
 Cerberus.Alshandra
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Alshandra
By Cerberus.Alshandra 2011-06-07 04:38:05  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
wut?

it would appear that this is what he is asking :\
 Phoenix.Slytribal
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2011-06-07 06:37:34  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
wut?

Just because you had luck with it on a random mob like that, doesn't mean everyone else will have that luck. Count Raum would seem to be the easiest manner of getting the gloves without having to spam alot of runs in.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-06-07 06:46:16  
Count Raum spawns in that General Area yes. I kill him whenever I see him. General rule of thumb, if you see daggers/knuckles kill all the thief mobs near or in the vicinity. You will see him about 2-3 times in 2 hours depending on how lucky you are.

Remember, if you see the stand thing were the NMs used to pop on, Raum usually pops in front of it (if not always?).
 Phoenix.Leglevant
user: Legs21
By Phoenix.Leglevant 2011-06-07 09:26:26  
We've never waited longer then 15min while killing the 2 THF's & the MNK that roams through the Daggers/Knuckles (could just be luck as mentioned).

Sometimes one of the THF roams further south near Gomory/Shields, the A-1 on the map is pretty much at the top of the spine from the entrance tunnel, a touch north of the MAW for Abyssea - Ule in present day Xarc (SMN and BRD trash mobs & Horns pop at the MAW location).

Similar maps for each zone are also located Here.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2011-06-07 15:36:24  
Just keep killing the thf mnk Re pops near the floating weapons as he always seems to pop in about 10-15 mins while doing this... 7/7 for friends and random people I find out there.

This is the map I use when I farm..

found on BG...
[+]