日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea Light Boost
Abyssea Light Boost
 Valefor.Whitemiget
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Whitemiget 2011-06-06 15:06:03  
In Abyssea Misareaux, when you get an azure kill off of an Ephemeral Murex you get like 128 azure lights just off of that mob. I was wondering if there are more methods like this is other zones and not just Misareaux.
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-06-06 15:07:01  
I've seen that happen before multiple times. I like it's just a low chance that that happens.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-06 15:08:40  
This info has been out for a WHILE... Ephemeral mobs, give enhanced light, and so do T1 VNMs in that zone... Ephems I think give (x5) and T1 VNM give (i think) x10
By Cathaldus 2011-06-06 15:15:09  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
This info has been out for a WHILE... Ephemeral mobs, give enhanced light, and so do T1 VNMs in that zone... Ephems I think give (x5) and T1 VNM give (i think) x10

Since they allowed you to check your lights they give on average 16 lights, whereas the normal mobs give around 9.
[+]
 Cerberus.Lasareth
サーバ: Cerberus
user: lasareth
By Cerberus.Lasareth 2011-06-06 15:16:47  
Bahamut.Bojack said:
...just a low chance that that happens.

128 azure murex are pretty standard in Abys-Mis. I think it has to do with participants in bastion although there may be another yet unknown cause.

To put the OP's question into perspective, I've not seen a 128 azure murex in attohwa or altep, so there is definitely something unique about the ones in mis.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-06-06 15:23:28  
Cerberus.Lasareth said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:

128 azure murex are pretty standard in Abys-Mis. I think it has to do with participants in bastion although there may be another yet unknown cause.

To put the OP's question into perspective, I've not seen a 128 azure murex in attohwa or altep, so there is definitely something unique about the ones in mis.

I've never seen it happen more than once in one sitting tho. Normally after getting one worth 128Azure, the following ones are the normal 16 until getting capped.

I've also seen Murex in the Inlet give 32 from 0 to 255. The same one just repopping every 2-3 mins it seemed.
 Valefor.Whitemiget
By Valefor.Whitemiget 2011-06-06 15:26:17  
Bahamut.Bojack said:
Cerberus.Lasareth said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:

I've never seen it happen more than once in one sitting tho. Normally after getting one worth 128Azure, the following ones are the normal 16 until getting capped.

I've also seen Murex in the Inlet give 32 from 0 to 255. The same one just repopping every 2-3 mins it seemed.
Well idk if im just lucky but everytime i killed a murex in Mis coast i always got 128, i just never get anything above 20 in any other zone
[+]
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2011-06-06 15:46:12  
Jala gives 128 amber in that zone as well.
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2011-06-06 15:49:18  
Bahamut.Bojack said:
Cerberus.Lasareth said:
Bahamut.Bojack said:

As for this, i've never seen it not happen. Just finished a Kannagi and we used it to instantly cap lights each time we were there.
 Ragnarok.Asukas
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Asukas
By Ragnarok.Asukas 2011-06-06 15:58:17  
I'm with Quipto on this. I've always had these mobs give 128 of a certain light. We usually just tag two Murex and two Jala and then farm for KIs.

Jala - 128 Amber
Ephemeral Murex - 128 Azure
Ephemeral Amoeban - 128 Ruby
 Valefor.Whitemiget
By Valefor.Whitemiget 2011-06-06 16:03:55  
would you guys happen to know any other zone besides Mis.Coast?
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-06-06 16:05:26  
clionid/murex = azure

limule/amoeban = ruby

staple pattern across all vision/scars zones, bar chasm where lights are gimped universally (but happens to also be the easiest zone to be perpetuated in)
[+]
 Valefor.Whitemiget
By Valefor.Whitemiget 2011-06-06 16:42:25  
thank you i guess
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2011-06-06 16:54:51  
Think I got 128 off Ephs in Vunk as well. Rock Murex camps.. VCF #2 area.. was farming Dnc boots yesterday night.
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-06-06 17:09:41  
Depends on the size of the ephemeral. If they're large you will usually get 128 lights. The smaller forms will only give 16. There are sizes in between as well. They seem to get larger the more you kill them (or possibly the mobs that they spawn within?). I noticed this specifically in the highlands when I was doing khalamari trial for sword. The eph clionid always started out small and then finally grew to its largest form where it remained for the duration of my stay. The attohwa ephemerals are definitely strange. I'm not sure why they never seem to "grow" but you'll notice that they are all in the smallest state possible.
 Valefor.Whitemiget
By Valefor.Whitemiget 2011-06-06 17:33:57  
Bismarck.Helel said:
Depends on the size of the ephemeral. If they're large you will usually get 128 lights. The smaller forms will only give 16. There are sizes in between as well. They seem to get larger the more you kill them (or possibly the mobs that they spawn within?). I noticed this specifically in the highlands when I was doing khalamari trial for sword. The eph clionid always started out small and then finally grew to its largest form where it remained for the duration of my stay. The attohwa ephemerals are definitely strange. I'm not sure why they never seem to "grow" but you'll notice that they are all in the smallest state possible.
How long does it usually take for an ephemeral to "grow?"
 Fenrir.Moldtech
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2011-06-06 17:45:10  
Right after the update before last (the one they put guk ki in gold chests) I joined a Sobek spam run. I azure killed an e.murex and it capped us at 255 instantly. So, I got to sit back and collect the cruor as they commenced to cleaving for ki's. ^^b

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Whitemiget
By Valefor.Whitemiget 2011-06-06 18:30:30  
damn Abyssea is *** confusing
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-06-06 18:35:14  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
clionid/murex = azure

limule/amoeban = ruby

staple pattern across all vision/scars zones, bar chasm where lights are gimped universally (but happens to also be the easiest zone to be perpetuated in)
Nah this isn't true for avatars in Konchstat maybe only the deadlier ones in Scars zones

Ambered Pavan many times yesterday and never capped amber

i got my -6% phys dark ring specifically from capping amber off two pavans

basically, the amount of light per can vary, with it seemingly being dependant on the visual size of the target; xbox-huge clionids always give 128 azure when you azure kill them, but then the smallest ones'll only give 32 or so, as an example
 Valefor.Whitemiget
By Valefor.Whitemiget 2011-06-06 18:48:43  
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-06-06 19:03:17  
Valefor.Whitemiget said:
brutal earring: o
rajas ring: x

[+]
 Valefor.Whitemiget
By Valefor.Whitemiget 2011-06-06 19:07:19  
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Valefor.Whitemiget said:
brutal earring: o
rajas ring: x

and...?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-07-08 11:32:08  
standerd mobs are worth 5 point. and T1's are worth 8.

murex and avatars can give anywhere from 8/16 - 128/255. Tho personaly iv always received on the lower end unfortionitly.