Abyssea Light Tiers/caps And Farming Lights

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea light tiers/caps and farming lights
Abyssea light tiers/caps and farming lights
By Burkey 2011-06-07 05:17:04  
looked thru the other forums and they gave general info on what im lookin for. hoping this will give me a more direct answer to a couple questions.
1) ive noticed in the time since you can /heal and check lights that around ~170 or ~180 is when you start seeing top tier chests start to drop (highest azure, 100% big gold, etc); however, is there any difference between that point in your lights and the 255 cap? mainly meaning: would you find more KI and better items in amber255 than you would in amber~180? id assume so but wondering if anyone else actually is noticing something like that
2) whats the fastest way to cap amber in abyss-mis and what is a good mob to kill after doing so? ive seen murex provide amber, as do frogs, but am wondering what family mob would be the best. also, are there any mobs in mis that dont give ruby off ws kills? that would be best

essentially im asking these questions since friend and i are trying to finish off our emps. when he's offline i just try to solo some KI so we dont have to put up with competition and ki NMs and such

thanks for any info :)
 Cerberus.Quipto
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2011-06-07 05:39:40  
Really...?
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-07 05:41:10  
Colibri and penguins don't give ruby light... I personally use them for amber as well so i'm not hopping around camps.

Dont know if there is a difference bring your lights to cap or not but i normally do it just because.
By Burkey 2011-06-07 06:01:38  
Cerberus.Quipto said:

missed your jala post, and im not after azure
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-07 06:08:11  
Ephems will randomly give you 16 or 32 amber as well but it is ususally faster if you just build it off regular mobs then hunting them down if there is competition.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-06-07 07:24:45  
a lot of zones are different, abyssea uleg for example you can already get te chests with just 50 azure 30 pearl, or something like that,
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-07 07:30:00  
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
a lot of zones are different, abyssea uleg for example you can already get te chests with just 50 azure 30 pearl, or something like that,
Scars and Heros you gain bonuses to your light total based off bastion/dominion status. This is why you also get higher hp/mp and attribute bonuses in these zones as well as exp/cruor growing faster. Also why it varies every time you enter (though nowadays scars are pritty much the same as visions). The bonus lights are not shown on the counter the same as how the abyssites for lights give no visible indication that they are doing anything