users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Pandemonium » New Salvage Linkshell
New Salvage Linkshell
 Pandemonium.Areis
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Areis
By Pandemonium.Areis 2009-04-06 00:43:36  
Because I'm inept at creating my own website for a salvage linkshell most of the information will be provided on the Community Beta site shortly (hasn't registered the new linkshell yet or I'd be at this and provide a link)

LS name: ArchaicGears

Times (EST, GMT -5):
9:30pm Gather
10:00~10:30 Enter

First recruitment will be for members with rounded jobs, needing 1 front line and 1 back line job. These people will be the core of the linkshell leadership. Exceptions will be made for members based on Salvage experience & Job's available.
at least 1: Brd, Cor, Thf, Rdm, Whm, Sch
at least 1: Mnk, Sam, War, Drk, Drg
Second recruitment will be much less exclusive, and will beef out the linkshell, this should be in a few weeks, looking for members to help support multiple area runs with different objectives every event.

Runs:
Core group will target 1 Boss or Difficult Notorious Monster, with Area/Target changing every run. Depending on main target additional targets will be picked before climb to make sure we effectively use our time.
After Second recruitment, we will attempt multiple area's per event, with all secondary groups targeting specifically for NM's.

Casting Lots:
priority will be for members already in possession of the 35 armor for both 15 & 25 pieces
priority for a 35 piece will go to a member who already has both 15 & 25 parts
members Members will chose a 25 or 35 from the area for their run (this means NO POINTS to manage)

Please contact Areis in game, or PM me on the forums and I'll get back to you asap.
 Pandemonium.Areis
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Areis
By Pandemonium.Areis 2009-04-06 08:39:52  
http://tinyurl.com/ArchaicGears

stupid LS-Beta site with their ridiculously long names!