Abyssite Of Discernment Broken?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssite of Discernment broken?
Abyssite of Discernment broken?

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Captaincrunch
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Captaincrunch 2011-06-15 10:42:09  
Its been broken for some time now
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-15 10:42:33  
Couple days ago I got a read for lightning on Red proc, then as when I did Raiden Thrust it gave me a Light read. Now I know they are similar and a didn't get a chance to SS it. That was the only time had that happen but it also randomly says wrong person triggered when a lot of people are casting/WS'ing at once.
 Bismarck.Azagthothe
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Azagthoth
By Bismarck.Azagthothe 2011-06-15 11:47:13  
This is actually normal. The first screenshot can be explained by the fact you claimed it and it gave a message; mobs are setup to always have a weakness and therefore the first message is correct, but by claiming it, it'll go through it's random generator and usually end up assigning a different weakness.

The second screenshot I suspect that drain landed simultaneously with Aeolian Edge and that's why the message differ since it's magic weakness was darkness. Another example of this can be seen if you cast stun or another spell on a mob right before you pearl kill it. On one screen, you'll see azure kill and the other you'll see pearl. The coding seems to have trouble handling simultaneous actions properly.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Shinneh
サーバ: Shiva
user: Shinneh
By Shiva.Shinneh 2011-06-15 12:05:31  
I'm glad you brought this up actually...

The other day I was in Mis on BLU, and I cannonball claimed a NM, and it said Fire magic for proc. Strange thing was, it was Iceday lol! Really confused the heck outta me :/ Don't have a SS sadly.
 Siren.Catabolic
サーバ: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2011-06-15 12:11:28  
Fenrir.Captaincrunch said:

Did the nms go unclaimed at any point and go back to its pop spot(or was being fought on its pop spot) or regenerate? That will also change the weakness.
Shiva.Shinneh said:

The other day I was in Mis on BLU, and I cannonball claimed a NM, and it said Fire magic for proc. Strange thing was, it was Iceday lol! Really confused the heck outta me :/ Don't have a SS sadly.

The weakness for magic can be on that particular days element or the days on either side of that day.
 Shiva.Shinneh
サーバ: Shiva
user: Shinneh
By Shiva.Shinneh 2011-06-15 12:13:42  
Siren.Catabolic said:

Did the nms go unclaimed at any point and go back to its pop spot(or was being fought on its pop spot) or regenerate? That will also change the weakness.
Shiva.Shinneh said:

The weakness for magic can be on that particular days element or the days on either side of that day.

Fire > Earth > Water > Wind > Ice > Lightning > Light > Dark

Ice and Fire aren't even close to eachother :p
 Phoenix.Uzugami
サーバ: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-06-15 12:16:19  
Didn't take a SS of it but Abyssite gave me H2H reading on Rani last night; Then as I tried h2h ws's It said club-.-
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-06-15 12:30:00  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:

The second one is against a NM and it's pet. Should always have the same proc and until recently always did

I dunno what's going on with the first one, but I know NMs that pop with clones/pets each have their own weaknesses, when I did Fistule it's clones all had a red trigger of their own, so that's probably what's going on in the second. First one is odd.
 Siren.Catabolic
サーバ: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2011-06-15 12:32:10  
Shiva.Shinneh said:
Siren.Catabolic said:

Shiva.Shinneh said:

Fire > Earth > Water > Wind > Ice > Lightning > Light > Dark

Ice and Fire aren't even close to eachother :p

Ahh yea that is weird then lol
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2011-06-15 12:47:23  
It has been broken for some time yeah, i opend a topic in the bug section of the forum so they know it does exist, hope they will fix it
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-06-15 13:05:30  
Claiming an NM with magic will always yield a message (assuming discernment procs the hint) saying their weakness is fire, even if it's not.