"Angry" - Social, Leveling, Linkshell Community

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Servers » Figaro » "Angry" - Social, Leveling, Linkshell Community
"Angry" - Social, Leveling, Linkshell Community
By sgosky 2011-06-28 07:37:23  
What is "Angry"?
"Angry" is a brand new linkshell, which has been started in an effort to assemble players who enjoy the team-environment.
What is "Angry" interested in, player-wise?
We're interested in players of all in-game and out-of-game backgrounds, regardless of character, class, or skill levels, from rank 50 characters to rank 1 characters.
It'd be great to have players who are experienced, as well as players who are not, or are simply looking to expand their experience.
While I have experience in many other games, including Final Fantasy 11, I have little experience per se with Final Fantasy 14, and I am open to learning and fleshing out my personal shortcomings with the game!
We're all learning and expanding our horizons and levels of experience, and Angry is a great way to do so, while pushing towards future content!

Who I am, and a short bio.
I'm Sky. My in-game name is Myra Mira.
I'm 25 years old, and have been playing MMORPG's for over 10 years, with leadership experience for about 5 years, as well as currently owning and operating a steady software development community.
I've played MMORPG's such as DAoC, Final Fantasy 11 (Garuda), World of Warcraft (Illidan-Horde), and DDO.
I also spent a lot of time as a "raid leader" in World of Warcraft, for the last 5 years, producing a top 50-world-wide ranked raid guild, as well as assisting my linkshell with Dynamis in Final Fantasy 11.

Currently, I own, operate, and write software for my community over at Sky Gaming Organization

How can you contact me?
My in-game name is Myra Mira , though you can contact me on steam at my Steam Friends Page
Teamspeak: los01.bargainvoice.com:7165 (No password)

Feel free to bring your friends on, create temporary channels and use the server for questing, etc!

What are the long term goals of the "Angry" Linkshell?
At the moment, Final Fantasy 14 does not have dynamis, or other encounters, outside of Notorious Monsters. Currently, I'd like to recruit players who are willing to help other players level, or need help leveling, or are simply looking for a group of players to spend time with and talk to - players who are interested in being part of a community.

The future goals are hunting Notorious Monsters, and eventually entering Dynamis and dungeons, as they are released.

If this sounds like it aligns with your desires, feel free to contact me!

What are the best times to get a hold of me?
Typically, I play after 5:00PM servertime. But you can generally get a hold of me at any of the contacts above, even if I'm not online.

If you have additional questions, or have possible suggestions, etc., feel free to contact me and we can discuss anything that might be on your mind. With over ten years of leadership experience, in both casual, hardcore, and business environments, I look forward to interacting with, and playing with a great group of players, and I look forward to hearing from you!
 Fairy.Charitey
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Charitey
By Fairy.Charitey 2011-06-28 10:01:22  
Why "angry"?

Such an odd name for a social shell...
By enoughsed 2011-07-01 17:52:46  
Cause hes prolly angry at someone