言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » BLM AoE Burn Locations
BLM AoE Burn Locations
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-07-23 10:45:48  
So a little off topic, as I'd rather not make another thread for this and this thread's been dead for 15 days anyway, though may be helpful if OP hasn't gotten his gear yet, what is the optimal amber light to attain a refresh hairpin? It seems pretty clear that the size of the chest affects the augments on the rings at least (or maybe I've just gone crazy). Should Gold be capped to get refresh on a hairpin? Or simply to increase the gold chest drop rate?
 Sylph.Krsone
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-07-23 10:51:11  
Random is random, no way anyone has any conclusive evidence for the necessary amber required for augmented items. Ive seen 4 refresh hairpins now, one went to waste, 2 for friends, and my own ofc. This was over space of 4 solo aoe burn farms on blu about 3-5 hours each farm always leaving with all ki and 5-20 dark rings. Ranging from 50-200 amber. Several of the refresh augmented hairpins now I remember actually came in the big gold chests im sure 1/4 was from a small.

So when people say keep amber low to avoid big chests and key items you could possibly be getting proportionatley more unnecessary blue chests where if you raised amber further you would see kis but youd also see an increased number of chests per pull that are gold weather they be big or small.

No one is gonna give you some magic amber number where its gonna rain refresh hairpins basically.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-07-23 11:24:49  
Well I'm not expecting it to rain hairpins per say. But if augments are affected by amber light, then I would think there would be an optimal range for refresh to appear. Anyway, thank you for the response. I haven't seen any yet but hearing they can appear in both small and large chests is soothing to my ears.

Cheers