Thoughts And Your Opinions On BLU Spell List!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Thoughts and your opinions on BLU spell list!
Thoughts and your opinions on BLU spell list!
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-07-12 02:09:41  
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
The stun rate is based on magical accuracy. SE is notorious for wording ***wrong, look at physical potency. They even said in an interview it's just physical accuracy.

I'm not disputing that it's physical accuracy, however Physical accuracy is more of an issue than magical accuracy in almost every BLU friendly situation. I've seen zero compelling evidence that Magical Accuracy merits affect head butt's stun.
I've never had any issue with physical accuracy, and magic acc does effect the stun rate. Ever head butt something and it didn't stun, despite landing the hit?

You're completely ignoring what I'm saying. I've had that happen yes, no BLU hasn't. I'm not saying Magic Accuracy doesn't affect Head butt; once again, I'm referring only to the Magical Accuracy merit categoy.

Physical Accuracy is an inevitable issue on more evasive mobs, and in Voidwatch as well, even when using Sushi.
Sounds to me more like an issue of gear than merits.

Evidently, you're not very good at judging accuracy then.
By Kryseis 2011-07-12 02:10:39  
Im out guys gunna eat and wait for this damn maintence to be over! Thank you for the help really appreciate it =D
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-12 02:11:56  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
The stun rate is based on magical accuracy. SE is notorious for wording ***wrong, look at physical potency. They even said in an interview it's just physical accuracy.

I'm not disputing that it's physical accuracy, however Physical accuracy is more of an issue than magical accuracy in almost every BLU friendly situation. I've seen zero compelling evidence that Magical Accuracy merits affect head butt's stun.
I've never had any issue with physical accuracy, and magic acc does effect the stun rate. Ever head butt something and it didn't stun, despite landing the hit?

You're completely ignoring what I'm saying. I've had that happen yes, no BLU hasn't. I'm not saying Magic Accuracy doesn't affect Head butt; once again, I'm referring only to the Magical Accuracy merit categoy.

Physical Accuracy is an inevitable issue on more evasive mobs, and in Voidwatch as well, even when using Sushi.

Or you could just swap out ***like vulcan's pearl for suppa, bam 5 acc right there, or drop heafoc for enkidu's on multi hits. I've never had any issue with physical accuracy.
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-07-12 02:14:07  
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

Or you could just swap out ***like vulcan's pearl for suppa, bam 5 acc right there, or drop heafoc for enkidu's on multi hits. I've never had any issue with physical accuracy.

Why bother when Physical Potency allows you to keep those as well as keeping gear that boosts your damage more.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-12 02:15:54  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

Why bother when Physical Potency allows you to keep those as well as keeping gear that boosts your damage more.
Because I'd rather not die due to a missed stun and it's not as big a loss of damage as you probably think it is. But you wanna call out my merit choice, how about I call out your gear choices?
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-07-12 02:19:39  
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

Because I'd rather not die due to a missed stun and it's not as big a loss of damage as you probably think it is. But you wanna call out my merit choice, how about I call out your gear choices?

You already kind of did in your opening post. Calling out your merits was simply a counter.

Edit: If you're dying due to 1 missed stun, you'r either a sucky BLU, and/or have a sucky healer, or you're relying on BLU stun on a mob that you shouldn't be relying on Head Butt for.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-12 02:28:19  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

You already kind of did in your opening post. Calling out your merits was simply a counter.

Edit: If you're dying due to 1 missed stun, you'r either a sucky BLU, and/or have a sucky healer, or you're relying on BLU stun on a mob that you shouldn't be relying on Head Butt for.
Actually my orignal post was in regards to brutal vs loquacious.
 Shiva.Khimaira
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-07-12 03:09:57  
Ramuh.Austar said:
Actually my orignal post was in regards to brutal vs loquacious.

Perhaps you should have specified.
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2011-07-12 11:47:52  
Not sure if mentioned, skipped half the thread, but having one merit in diffusion is very useful imo (As I saw you guys arguing about it) as you can use it to give a huge hate spike, with spells like exuviation. Well, that's if you ever tank on blu anyway.