日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » ToM: -Def Claws
ToM: -Def Claws
 Fenrir.Lillaly
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Lillaly 2011-07-28 12:57:19  
So, I gotta question... Anyone make the -Def on hit claws?
are they decent enough to make (im about halfway done on them) while i wait for my Veri's?
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-28 12:58:49  
Better off w/Taurine Cesti from Indrik.
 Fenrir.Lillaly
By Fenrir.Lillaly 2011-07-28 13:03:23  
Indrik heh... i dont have a good reputaion with him....
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-07-28 13:06:02  
If you do get the def-, don't use them around drg's, they overwrite angon, and they have a weaker def-.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-28 13:06:03  
THF MNK WHM, tank on opposite sides, have whm erase flash when it does lance on MNK and kill fast after proc.
 Fenrir.Lillaly
By Fenrir.Lillaly 2011-07-28 13:11:27  
Siren.Thoraeon said:
If you do get the def-, don't use them around drg's, they overwrite angon, and they have a weaker def-.
:O DRG's stil exist? honestly i have never seen one...

Leviathan.Draylo said:
THF MNK WHM, tank on opposite sides, have whm erase flash when it does lance on MNK and kill fast after proc.
i'm not geared enough to tank yet >< hell >.> im useing afflictors cause i cant get a decent pair of the augmented h2h from dom notes...

Oh well, hopefully i logged out in my Mnk gear, it will give you an idea of what i'm dealing with
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-28 13:13:50  
ic... use apoc then > fanatics powder and find weakness, then brewski and proc?
 Quetzalcoatl.Mdkuser
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: mdkuser
By Quetzalcoatl.Mdkuser 2011-07-28 16:38:42  
Fenrir.Lillaly said:

i'm not geared enough to tank yet >< hell >.> im useing afflictors cause i cant get a decent pair of the augmented h2h from dom notes...

Oh well, hopefully i logged out in my Mnk gear, it will give you an idea of what i'm dealing with

Indrik is one of those abyssea NMs that are hard when you start abyssea ( bad atmas, bad gear), and are complete jokes with the good atmas and gear. Easy mode etc.

Had trouble with 5 ( MNK MNK rdm rdm brd), had to use 2-3 fana powders and 2hers, when I started abyssea. didn't have the good atmas nor all cruor bufs abyssite, zero af3 etc.

mnk with vere 90 full af3 and a WHM with 50% cure pot and the refresh atmas/gears/AF3: complete joke. juste cure5 > 6 spam till its dead.

For non pro players id sugest 2 mnk, a thf, 1 whm or more and many fanatics powders ( easy to get, 100% from dragua). hard part is to proc it fast.
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2011-07-28 19:25:42  
Taurine till you get working on Emp. Also, something of similar quality IF you really want to doing TotM is the Taipan Fangs +2 with STR and ATK on them. But really, you should be using one or the other until Ver.