フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Empousa
Empousa
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 03:04:45  
Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Mmm, just put it on your to do list sticky note on the corner of your monitor.
At least you have stuff to do, unless someone's on for me to help them with stuff I often just find myself staring at my moogle spin and just posting on forums.

That being said I bet you can't guess what I'm doing right now
How'd you make your moogle spin? D:
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-30 03:06:04  
Ramuh.Austar said:
At least you have stuff to do, unless someone's on for me to help them with stuff I often just find myself staring at my moogle spin and just posting on forums.

>_>
The amount of disappointment I'm feeling right now is staggering
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-30 03:06:16  
Change jobs :P
 Ramuh.Austar
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 03:08:32  
Ramuh.Austar said:

>_>
The amount of disappointment I'm feeling right now is staggering
You know I never get to change jobs. ; ;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Krebons 2011-07-30 03:42:36  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Try to cap MDT and this fight will be less hassle but if you have high enough hp could get away with a solid whm and a naked eva job pretty much

Pup might work eri but riskier than thf nin monk. But if you read the wiki and memorize the mobs patterns you got this, just be patient

I did, I mean, there's not much ACCURATE info, like sub ect.. Pretty much says to just smash its face in, but I guess since I'm a noob(not really, I'm just lazy and really do hate missions) I don't have fury and asuran fists is lol.. So yea.. I have pretty decent hp on mnk, just was burning mp like a mofo.. But my healing skill also doesn't help the situation...

@ Wolf, You should come to pheonix, me and my buddy dual and lowman everything, we could use another person that plays in this timeframe <3 We are starting emps next week I believe, when he finishes his rdm, just gonna start fcing a zone, ki, brew, ect. Hit me up ^^

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-07-30 17:10:01  
Oh quick thing, (tl;dr) so if anyone said it I apologize. Victory Smite weapons (Rev fists +2) will take a lot less time than getting Ascetic's Fury. Just get that and everything will go a lot smoother and you will thank me later.
 Valefor.Sylvr
サーバ: Valefor
user: Sylvr
By Valefor.Sylvr 2011-07-31 17:19:29  
Even spamming Cure5 and 6 basically every time the timers are up, I won't run out of MP on WHM for like 10 minutes (without temps). The MNK may need some work, but so does the WHM.

First off, level /SCH. Light Arts is where it's at. Second, use a second refresh atma if you have to. Personally, I use MM/Allure/Ambition. Third, get your +2 legs before you worry about body items from Empousa- it really is obscene how much more efficient it makes your cures. Last, but not least, get an idle set for WHM with tons of Refresh gear and put it on as much as you possibly can.
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-31 17:57:23  
Valefor.Sylvr said:
Last, but not least, get an idle set for WHM with tons of Refresh gear and put it on as much as you possibly can.

This is what I Idle in (5/tic), just missing the WotG Earring, a Refresh Hairpin, and Stearc Subligar (to make 8/tic). This is something you can go off of.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-31 18:13:24  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
the only thing I would or could change would be poison taster's cape but hardly for this situation Umbra Cape, just idle in general
Also in the line of fire a 2nd Dark Ring might be to your advantage

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-31 18:34:46  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
the only thing I would or could change would be poison taster's cape but hardly for this situation
Also in the line of fire 2 Dark Rings might be to your advantage
Could just type [ s ] instead of [ strike ]
Does it matter? Please look deep into your heart, and ask yourself, where in any point does it matter.
Also
Just in case you quote this
umadjelly?

Post deleted by User.
By Krebons 2011-07-31 18:42:32  
Valefor.Sylvr said:
Even spamming Cure5 and 6 basically every time the timers are up, I won't run out of MP on WHM for like 10 minutes (without temps). The MNK may need some work, but so does the WHM.

First off, level /SCH. Light Arts is where it's at. Second, use a second refresh atma if you have to. Personally, I use MM/Allure/Ambition. Third, get your +2 legs before you worry about body items from Empousa- it really is obscene how much more efficient it makes your cures. Last, but not least, get an idle set for WHM with tons of Refresh gear and put it on as much as you possibly can.

It is just a mule tbh, nothing special, I wasn't working on it, it gets its' things as it comes.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-31 18:53:10  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
the only thing I would or could change would be poison taster's cape but hardly for this situation Umbra Cape, just idle in general
Also in the line of fire a 2nd Dark Ring might be to your advantage

Expensive! May pick one up soon though.
I wish I had 2 Dark Rings.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-31 19:20:38  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
They aren't too rare to farm if you have time to kill in koncstat

I'm almost never in Kon, guess I need to hop on BLU and go farm a pair or join an EXP group and ninja them XD j/k
 Ramuh.Lorzy
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-07-31 19:22:27  
i'd do it solo if i were you, then you can take all the shitty ones too and npc them for 34k apiece. and you don't have to worry about other people jacking the good rings and refresh hairpins.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-07-31 19:42:13  
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
i'd do it solo if i were you, then you can take all the shitty ones too and npc them for 34k apiece. and you don't have to worry about other people jacking the good rings and refresh hairpins.

You raise good points.