users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » GoV Prowesses
GoV Prowesses
 Sylph.Yajirobe
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Yajirobe 2011-08-07 16:48:13  
So I'm in Zeruhn, doing GoV for a chance at auto attachments and I decide to start skilling up my ranged frame, which I have to say I'm not used to being out-damaged by it (Lolabyssea, ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu), I just got skill up+ prowess and wanted to know if anyone knows if the prowess effect applies to pets too?
Also.. I'm having alot of fun with Barrage Turbine. XD
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-08-08 20:59:41  
It does not. I tested it with the HP/MP increase. I even deactivated and reactivated my puppet, no change. :( Its sad, but its not a huge deal. I never notice that skill up prowess anyway.

On another note, range puppet is awesome. I just cant ever use it in Abyssea parties while playing around because it tends to ruby a lot and people cry about it.
[+]
 Sylph.Aegisbushido
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Aegisbushido 2011-08-08 23:14:29  
Lakshmi.Dobbykk said:
It does not. I tested it with the HP/MP increase. I even deactivated and reactivated my puppet, no change. :( Its sad, but its not a huge deal. I never notice that skill up prowess anyway.

On another note, range puppet is awesome. I just cant ever use it in Abyssea parties while playing around because it tends to ruby a lot and people cry about it.
^ this and /eats yajirobe