Question About Exp Chain.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Question about exp chain.
Question about exp chain.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-08-24 12:06:05  
Very quick question that after a while of searching the forums I couldn't find a definitive answer, if you are out of exp range will you reset a built up exp chain for other people.

The situation I'm in right now is I want to unlock Blade: Ku and am leeching cruor off an exp pt people in my LS are doing, while they kill crabs would I reset their chain by killing rabbits out of exp range?
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-24 12:09:48  
It will not reset but the kill will not count towards it either so the timer is still going as though a kill has not been made.

Too explain a bit better lets take 60seconds as just a random number since its easy to work with and say that is the max time that can pass between kills. The group kills a mob then 40 seconds later kills another mob, then a 3ed 30seconds later. If someone was out of range for that kill at 40seconds then back in range for the 3ed their chain would be reset but if it went say 25 > 25 second kills their chain would simply be 1 kill behind the rest... hope that makes sense.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-08-24 12:11:43  
Asura.Ina said: »
It will not reset but the kill will not count towards it either so the timer is still going as though a kill has not been made.
OP is talking about abyssea, seeing as how you said a timer was involved and there's no timer when it comes to exp chains inside abyssea
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-08-24 12:11:51  
So you're saying they will be unaffected by me killing rabbits (only thing I care about)
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-24 12:14:19  
Oh abyssea wise, no if exp is not gained the chain will not be reset. Sorry saw exp chain and assumed it was outside abyssea.
 Cerberus.Hiryo
user: Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2011-08-24 12:15:26  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
So you're saying they will be unaffected by me killing rabbits (only thing I care about)

No, it won't reset their chain as long as you are out of range.