"other" Atmas?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » "other" atmas?
"other" atmas?
 Lakshmi.Baronskull
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Baronskull 2011-09-28 21:04:41  
Still haven't really poked around in abbysea much, but I'm curious about some atmas that I haven't seen mentioned in the forums here. Are "atma of the drifter" and "atma of flames and flares" worth picking up? If so what would be a good 3rd one to use with them?
 Asura.Vrytreya
サーバ: Asura
user: VZX
By Asura.Vrytreya 2011-09-28 21:33:24  
People usually tuck in Stout Arm and Sea Daughter.

The last slot of atma would be one of those 2 you said above or Voracious Violet.
Jishnu's Radiance RNG probably pick Razed Ruins as 3rd.
 Shiva.Temaruma
サーバ: Shiva
user: Temarumaz
By Shiva.Temaruma 2011-09-28 21:44:45  
Sea Daughter, Razed Ruins, Gnarled Horn.

And no, both of those Atma are horrible.
 Odin.Upbeat
サーバ: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-09-28 22:29:39  
I like Stout Arm / Razed Ruins / Gnarled Horn for both Gandiva and Annihilator
 Lakshmi.Baronskull
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Baronskull 2011-09-28 22:51:29  
Not that I want to turn this into a "how to do stuff in abbysea" thread, but at the moment, I'm using a +1 cerberus bow, I'm not in a functional LS, and soloing the stuff for a Gandiva sounds pretty impossible, at least as a RNG. I'd love to get my hands on one of those, as well as the af3 armor and especially the ranger battle trophy armor (it looks so evil ^^).
I'm probably wrong, but it seems like the whole point of abbysea is to get really awesome gear, lvl up to max, and then return to the regular game areas and beat the crap outta things that were too strong back when the cap was 75.
Oh well, I was just curious about those atmas really, and I've gotten some answers, so please forgive my rambling. Guess I just need to get over my fear of strangers and find some people to do stuff with.
 Phoenix.Degs
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-09-28 23:20:52  

freakiest ***ive ever seen
[+]
 Ragnarok.Beef
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-09-28 23:41:21  
it's not really that scary when you find out as long as you look at them they can't do ***to you.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-09-29 00:07:00  
Lakshmi.Baronskull said: »
I'm probably wrong, but it seems like the whole point of abbysea is to get really awesome gear, lvl up to max, and then return to the regular game areas and beat the crap outta things that were too strong back when the cap was 75.

You're pretty spot on, actually.

Just add [and new stuff in the old world] and you're set.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-09-29 00:19:56  
Phoenix.Degs said: »

freakiest ***ive ever seen

ya that would be the weeping angels form the new dr who series. They can only move when noone looking at or can see them.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-09-29 00:21:31  
btw mounted champion 50 vit regen and reduce enmity lost is good so is future fabulous and s siren shadow. theres alot good atmas that just never get used cus people forget they got them past the maybe 6 common ones used.

also u need all atmas and abysites and quest done to complete things to get atma of savior
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-29 00:44:04  
Ragnarok.Beef said: »
it's not really that scary when you find out as long as you look at them they can't do ***to you.

You can't keep your eyes open forever and they can cut off the power and lock you in a basement. D:
 Shiva.Temaruma
サーバ: Shiva
user: Temarumaz
By Shiva.Temaruma 2011-09-29 00:55:19  
Caitsith.Heimdall said: »
btw mounted champion 50 vit regen and reduce enmity lost is good so is future fabulous and s siren shadow. theres alot good atmas that just never get used cus people forget they got them past the maybe 6 common ones used.

also u need all atmas and abysites and quest done to complete things to get atma of savior

What?
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-09-29 01:08:47  
Shiva.Temaruma said: »
Caitsith.Heimdall said: »

What?
Seconded What?
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-09-29 01:22:08  
Actually liking dark depths, RR, and GH. Only used it a handful of times though, but near 100% crit is nice.

Normally I use SS RR GH.