A Quick Compilation Of My Journey (Thus Far)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Media » A Quick Compilation of my Journey (Thus Far)
A Quick Compilation of my Journey (Thus Far)
By LiminalityOdin 2011-10-24 23:59:39  
[+]
By Jerihiri 2011-10-25 03:20:43  
I like it, whats the name of the track you used?
By Valkyrie 2011-10-25 07:14:02  
Nice work :)
By Alyssah 2011-10-25 07:55:38  
+1, love the song btw. :3
By Sorrowscry 2011-10-25 08:56:11  
Aside from the nice song the only thing u achieved is to do the main story line quests.......... sigh
By LiminalityOdin 2011-10-25 12:12:01  
Isaaru Durai said: »

I can't remember the name of the track. It's just a remix of the Preludes I have from somewhere. A lot of my remixes don't contain artists (which bothers me; damn you iTunes) -_-;
 Midgardsormr.Redbun
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Redbun
By Midgardsormr.Redbun 2011-10-25 17:03:36  
The video is nice short view of FFXIV. Kudos for taking the time to make the video XD

My beef is you have so little video of you actually doing stuff, and its mostly spliced CSes. It's very misleading since the first time you actually see your character is when you're riding a Chocobo (As a THM wearing a dodore doublet), and Chocobos just came out recently. I thought it would be a video in some sort of chronological order, but it feels like a promo-video.
By LiminalityOdin 2011-10-25 18:34:09  
Midgardsormr.Redbun said: »
The video is nice short view of FFXIV. Kudos for taking the time to make the video XD

My beef is you have so little video of you actually doing stuff, and its mostly spliced CSes. It's very misleading since the first time you actually see your character is when you're riding a Chocobo (As a THM wearing a dodore doublet), and Chocobos just came out recently. I thought it would be a video in some sort of chronological order, but it feels like a promo-video.

I can definitely see your point of view. I have a lot of fraps videos of content. I just took some of the most memorable ones that I enjoyed and put them together and ended with that Answers trailer. If I had added everything I wanted, it would've been a very long video xD I just think people don't have time for long videos anymore (at least my patience doesn't allow it most of the time). So, I tried to make it as short as possible :x
By Jerihiri 2011-10-25 21:14:48  
Liminal Moon said: »
Isaaru Durai said: »

I can't remember the name of the track. It's just a remix of the Preludes I have from somewhere. A lot of my remixes don't contain artists (which bothers me; damn you iTunes) -_-;

awwwww, I know what thats like lol

looks like its time to do some searching on youtube! >.> lol