日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » ISO Salvage/Assault/Einherjer
ISO Salvage/Assault/Einherjer
 Asura.Chanceikin
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Chanceikin 2011-11-08 11:17:51  
For those of you that don't know me, I'm pretty much a lowmanner - I would say elite level, me and 3 friends can pretty much do all content in this game. Don't troll my page listing the few things in this game that a talented four-man group could never do (Absolute Virtue, High Tier VWNM, etc).

I'm EST time zone, USA, usually around late nights and afternoon - 4-5 days a week.

I have MNK (BB, Vere85), NIN (49 pieces of gear for all swaps/builds, almost finished kannagi), WHM (50% Cure Potency, good barspell set), DRG (Haste 5-hit and Drakes build - very good set), Above Average THF

Decent other jobs: DNC, RNG, BLM

I'm interested in AU Content events as I'd like to make a relic. Prefer a loose group that's not afraid to break each other's stones. If you're one of those leaders that only does things for yourself, don't bother.. I paid my dues for years, not interested in slavery. If you're looking for a top notch player with well-geared jobs and run AU Content events - send me a tell in game.
By Quiznor 2011-11-08 11:48:19  
Mythic,not relic.Just helping you be clear for other posters ^_^
 Asura.Chanceikin
By Asura.Chanceikin 2011-11-08 11:52:01  
My bad, I'm listening to some fat guy talk about History and trying not to fall asleep.. to be clear, I want to work on Ryunohige, the mythic weapon.
 Asura.Kaisuko
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-11-08 12:25:36  
Ohhh, this is why you want me to come back, huh?
 Asura.Chanceikin
By Asura.Chanceikin 2011-11-15 09:06:32  
What'd'ya mean Kai? Cause of the fat guy talking in English? I never drew a line between the two things until now! :O!