Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Pet LS - again
Pet LS - again
By lselvio 2011-12-03 19:41:45  
Hey guys,

Just got BST to 95 and am almost done with pet : -pdt axes. Wondering if there are any pet LS out there? Or if there is enough of a player base to try to get one going?
 Carbuncle.Viewpoint
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: SNK
By Carbuncle.Viewpoint 2011-12-04 15:48:28  
There's quite a few BSTs on the server but a lot of them are in linkshells already. I can count on 2 hands maybe the better geared BSTs are in established shells already.
 Carbuncle.Laitha
user: Laitha
By Carbuncle.Laitha 2011-12-05 01:48:08  
Yeah alot of people playing BST on carby but not alot that are pushing the limits of the job. Most of the time you see people running around in perle gear throwing a dipper or a sheep at a mob
[+]
 Carbuncle.Funsam
user: funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2011-12-05 02:12:20  
yeah lot of bst on server now are people duo/trio box or mules & they do dyna 2-3 times a day, so they not worried about learning anything about job or gearing them decently.

Most end game stuff is now the VW stuff & like in the past where u could just throw bst/smn ally & kill anything. don't work anymore cus the needing to cap lights for drops, so not much a need for pet only ls's anymore.
By lselvio 2011-12-05 18:37:48  
Thats unfortunate, oh well. Any of you bst's feel free to look me up and get together to get stuff done. Trying to get away from "event" LS because of my schedule and lack of being able to to commit to most times that most LS use.
 Carbuncle.Viewpoint
user: SNK
By Carbuncle.Viewpoint 2011-12-10 22:14:55  
Carbuncle.Laitha said: »
Yeah alot of people playing BST on carby but not alot that are pushing the limits of the job. Most of the time you see people running around in perle gear throwing a dipper or a sheep at a mob

God don't I know this. I spent a ton of money gearing up my BST to what it is now and it's so sad to see how many people gimp it up. :|